AMA with Phelan - VP of Customer Communication

• With the recent influx of new and old players, has there been any development consideration to fix known issues with the game? Now is the perfect time to gather a development team and give some love to the game.

Invest some 💰 into your game and you will see wonders.

• Please stick to the brief, folks. One question each, without repeating the previous ones. Many posts here are just right. Others seemed to have missed the instruction post entirely.

Csendeshalal, lets see if we can't find a teamler who speaks Hungarian to help you.

• Originally, US servers were operated by Frogster. Then you merged and GF took over the Americas and Europe. Now that there is only one publisher, can you make it possible to use the same account for both American and European Servers?

• Are or atleast were there any plans in releasing a kinda "oldschool/classic/vanilla"-server and if not so, would you atleast consider it as a refreshing way of getting a few players from the past back together for a nostalgia run?

• The time of words is over. Action must be followed by GF
    The players don't want to talk anymore, they want to see
    something done.You can have so many speech answer games,
    if something doesn't happen here soon, the players will go.

My post has been deleted with the justification "not a relevant entry-contains no question ". Then here comes my question. This forum should be the interface from Comminuty to GF. But the trust is gone in this forum, because here is only deleted and locked. When does GF take care of this corrupt forum?

• is it possible make diamonds for gold in actionhouse

can you have a new person for the itemshop where know what the player want

Gameforge hört auf die Spieler zu ignorieren. Lernt endlich das nur ein zufriedener Kunde gerne und viel bezahlt .

Wenn Du nicht zuhörst, verkaufst Du auch nichts. – Caroline Marland

• I do not work for free and I do not expect GameForge or RuneWalker employees to work for free either. That is why I buy diamonds regularly (when they are on sale). Lately I have been finding it hard to spend diamonds. That makes it hard to justify purchasing more diamonds. Items I am interested are not regularly stocked in the Item Shop, and the weekend sales seem to cycle through the same items every four weeks. When an item I am interested in purchasing is in the Item Shop, it is only available for rubies. I cannot buy rubies from GameForge for dollars to support the game and possible further development. Can we get more of the existing items in the Item Shop at all times and can all but a very few items be available for diamonds? I would not mind the same item having a two prices: one diamond and one ruby.

• Whats with this? News from 2016...

" The rewards system for the ‘Arcanium Arena’ was reworked to take account of the growing number of AFK players. Now there's far greater incentive to win, rather than stand around passively to pick up the wooden spoon. We're also working on ways to identify AFK players automatically in future."

2018 no change still afk army

"It's high time that the siege wars dropped their beta status. The most important thing for us at the moment is to reduce the number of connection drops and the amount of lag as much as possible. Thanks to your help in the most recent tests, we're a good step closer to our goal, a target we would like to meet this spring. Another point on our to-do list, even if it doesn't count towards changing the status, is to work on a sophisticated system for allocating opponents. We've also got plans for a new map and attractive rewards to add to the fun of the siege wars."

From 2016, still Beta, no new Map, no attractive rewards..

GG

Link https://en.runesofmagic.gamefo…ow/411/i-rommunity-letter

Lunnarra Druide/alles Baldr - Gilde Thechiller

Spongebôzz Hexenmeister/Champion Baldr - Gilde Thechiller

Alaska Ritter/Magier Zikiel - Gilde Possibility R.i.p

<3Atomic Kitten<3

• Warum wird das Laufbanner nicht öfter genutzt, zum Beispiel für Zonen Neustarts,

spontane Serverwartungen, oder für sonstige Infos bei Problemen.

Google Übersetzer:

Why is the running banner not used more often, for example to announce zone reboots, spontaneous

server maintenances or for information in case of problems.

• The other day, I had a lot of questions in my head. Today, they have all been written. But I have a new one.

How long will it take to get the answers to our question?

Already a week that the first question was asked, and still no answer. Although Phelan came several times on the forum.

I understand that for some question, it takes some time to answer, but for others it is not necessarily the case.

• Hello.

What does it look like to make the class Battelmonk (priest / warrior) stronger, INI capable?

First of all he should be allowed to wear a chain.

To make him stronger, you can perhaps let him choose a passive and an active skill freely. More Patt for strength.

Or all other classes can adapt it, but this might not be desired and less feasible.

Greeting

KanzlerMaster

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Original so also meant

Orginal so auch gemeint

• according to the man himself as he posted in the german section he'll start answering next week.

Just in case, the initial post explicitly said we will collect questions for a while THEN he will answer.

This was not and is not a live-AMA(A) on reddit ;)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• I'd like to know why there are some itemshop items, that aren't really relevant for the content like mounts, skins, titels, which weren't in the itemshop for years although it would be another money source for gf?

• Will the current trend of making it more and more difficult to get stats continue until only the people who are end game have access to what are now called "instance stats" (note they used to be called "mem stats", because you could get them with ancient mementos)?

If memory serves, it used to be that you could buy an item with a set stat on it from the black codex vendors, making ancient mementos useful and worth-while. Then, somewhere around the 60/62 level caps, that stopped being the case, and everything was an annoying gamble where you were more likely to get a worthless stat (strength/magic attack, dexterity/magic defense, etc) than anything useful.

at the level 70 cap, Public Events/Energy Of Justice were introduced, which was an ok step in the right direction, thou you were still far more likely to get a worthless stat rather than anything that anyone should ever consider using.

A few short level caps later (starting in Chrysalia (75)) you could simply no longer get good stats from the black codex vendors.

and a few zones after that good stats were removed from the energy of Justice vendors, or perhaps had the drop rates adjusted to the point where they might as well not be in the drop table.

Personally, I'd like to see the ability to chose what stat you get return across all stat vendors (Phirius Shell, Ancient Memento, Arcanium Arena, Energy Of Justice, Proof Of Myth). few things are more disappointing in this game than saving up for a roll (thats right, no one says you're getting a stat any more, just a roll) only to get a completely worthless stat (like strength/magic defense).

if not this, then perhaps at least remove the worthless stats from these vendors so that if you put in the time to farm up the required amount of what ever currency, you can at least be assured to get something worth selling/trading?

• Since i'm only allowed to post 1 question, this is the one i want to ask:

Can we see a party of gms or someone without gm power running an end game instance to prove that we don't need to spend hundreds of $$$ in order to run end game content? So that means, with reasonable equipment (only +6 which is still pretty impossible to get without buying plussers), tier of equipment only 2 more than what the equipment tier normally is when dropped by bosses and weapon only 3 tiers higher?

Thanks

Edited once, last by Wama ().

• Is it possible that the new instances will get more playable events which you can play with a normal group? Because it's no fun if the boss dies after five seconds. In my opinion the first and fourth boss from Vale of Rites and the first boss from Ice Blade Plateau and Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep are good approaches for playable events.

Can the new world bosses (I hope there will be new ones) also get playable events? So that they have to be made by a group and can't be killed by a single player.

• Are you planning to merge Ibergard (spanish server) with others like Vidar and Nuada? If not, don't you wanna start planning something like that? I don't see any other way to bring life to that server, is dead since 2013 when still was Sciath+Ridire and GF allowed things to go crazy there and then came ThePit (?) with his axe (worst move ever).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)