Dear Rommunity -
We will run a question and answer thread with Gameforge's VP of Customer Communication - Phelan! First we will spend a period of time with an open thread for gathering questions from players, then the thread will close. Don't be shy! The moderation team will then sort, remove duplicates, and do a general cleanup. Then Phelan will reply.
there's always rules, right?
Usual forums rules apply - no flaming, no image-only posts, no one-word posts, etc.
- Our behavior in this thread will certainly influence whether this Q&A is a recurring event or not.
- Irritation at Gameforge is allowed (as always). Civility is strongly encouraged.
One question per user please.
- We expect a flood of interest, and we hope this will help mitigate it.
Please carefully examine previous questions and avoid posting duplicates.
- These forums have a 'like' function - use that if you want to express support for a particular question.
As English is the language of business at Gameforge, please use English here.
- But wait, Heron! My English is terrible and I still have questions!
- OK, then post first your question in your own words. Add a line break and then paste a translation of your question as given by Google. This will help support rule 3.
- Teamlers who speak assorted languages fluently might add their own help in such a case.
Please avoid usage of idioms, cliches, acronyms, and other text usage that might be tricky to decode for participants who speak multiple languages.
- For example, if you're asking about the most recently released instance, please spell it out: Sun Temple of Sleep, not ST or SThm or etc.