Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Tbh nobody gives a fuk about ini being closed so stop complaining about why its closed thats not even the point lol.

People are still farming TOS for alts after which with peak 10 they will probably quit game including me because I will not spend a penny

on some BS peak system and I won't bother leveling it up more then peak 1 like 90% of ROM community.

GF came up with BS peak system instead of making it similar to how u earned xp for normal leveling they made it 1/100 xp from combat.

instead of releasing content as per their empty promises they bring instance thats simply not doable due to level gap just to make players more

annoyed. You cannot level your alts with current system tanks and healers suffer the most from this idiocy brought by GF. Soon they will

put some 10k peak XP orbs for 1k dias trying to get advantage of addicted players that will waste money equivalent to buying a car on it "dumbest

thing to do" instead of weighing their options to not even bother with ROM anymore.

From what I can see it seems this is a way for GF to tell players to quit ROM instead of shutting it down and giving themselves a bad reputation.

• at least one guild was doing new ini hm regularly and they care that ini was closed

actually 2 guilds but the point is that peak system is ridiculous

before we level up in 1 day with Quests max 2 to level up to do the new ini

now will take ten years plus to reach the levels needed some actually are working and cant grind 24h a day to reach the exp needed

somewhere in my mind i honestly thought games are supposed to be fun and relaxing and give us joy

SoVvjsU.png

• No one questions that. The peak system is an error as they have implemented it. We all agree on that (the players). But why close the instance if it works correctly and there are guilds that can play it?

• We are upset and we care about both. It is possible to do that.

I don't like that the instance has been closed when my guild on the Spanish server threw the first boss. And I also don't like how the peak system was introducted: the way to obtain it, the experience requiered, the level of the boss, the disinformation ...

I like this game, but it's sad to see that it is managed in such a disastrous way

• "Firstly, we would like to remind, that the instance’s modes were designed to be balanced around different peak levels, some according to levels which are not yet available in the game, therefore they weren’t yet to be doable with the normal means."

Would it not been nice to have told this in december to us hey we have a new instance but you are only supposed to look at it

(also why open it in the first place)

instead you let us wander in darkness and hope a fix would come that would make the instance playable?

utterly disgusted about the lack of communication

now you have created a huge imbalance between the servers when they meet in like SW or any other PVP

SoVvjsU.png

• 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

New content well tested like normal.

Just like usual tested by the players and only fixed when imbalance/exploits arise...

Like did not a single dev even try hitting anything on any class in the instance with peak levels? It's like they purposely sabotaged it from the start I don't get it

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• Firstly, we would like to remind, that the instance’s modes were designed to be balanced around different peak levels, some according to levels which are not yet available in the game, therefore they weren’t yet to be doable with the normal means.

So why did you not release peak levels BEFORE releasing Chassizz and Pantheon? Why did you not release Chassizz and Pantheon simultaneously with peak levels that allow to do Pantheon in "normal" way?

We also acknowledge, that peak level progression needs re-evaluation and adjustments and since the release in December, we have actively discussed the matter with the developer, sending them our as well as your proposals. We have a few ideas, but unfortunately none in the end felt like a good solution and so we continue to discuss potential adjustments.

Currently we are discussing the reduction of required items to unlock peak levels as well as making peak experience orbs available, amongst other things we can't share details on yet. Please note, that for now we do not have any final decision on these.

Players were complaining about 1/100 experience ratio since december and after 4,5 months you did NOTHING. And now you're discussing things than aren't such a deal as this ratio. How can you be so disrespectful for you customers (aka players)?

Edited once, last by Lavix ().

• Everyone knew that bosses could only by done with wardens pets , that's not a secret at all , and it's obviously not a usebug or whatever. Those who think that are just jealous ppl ^^

If it is legal and it is known that it has been with shreds (and more classes because there it is not only necessary to hit but also to tank and above all much to heal and buff) because ask for the closure of the instance and the ban of the players who have thrown it ? Will it be out of envy? What is the justification?

• peak lvl only problem for tank dbuffer healer.....dds can imagine it already peak5 only farming during exp event 2-3hour very few time more ..: like last exp event till i whant finish it " even out almost all exp stuff peak 3 to 5 only 50% IS exp pots no meelon no bday cake no best wedding food ....some ruby pet zodiac pet exp rune VI castle buff some daily ticket from rom bday event ...so is doable for dds...

and YES 1/100 IS NONSENS must be reduce it peak 1 and 5 amount exp you need increase almost 100% 130 to 220..and peak 5 very low still ...

about closed instance....ppl say is doable whit "rom of wd pet" but are you think is normal? i am not sure ......is still a bug "chiron outcontrol like from start " hope you remember targo world boss kill whit wd pet / inside sw building kill ....almost same like phanteon ini clear and is stop it too till is not fair

and some say why not you do same you can kill too "jezus"......are you sure is game plan start made new gear just for use some ingame bug instead of wait fix? i can made new gear prety easy is realy not problem but will not do it...!!! and sems game navigator agree instance closed.

• I imagine they might answer your post IF you actually asked any questions. All you did was exposition.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Well, keep calm, GF will fix peak levels, and I'm sure they also will take in consideration the experience already adquired by tens of hours farming and hundreds of daily tickets ofc (:D:D:D:D:D)...

What's new about it, right?

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• you weren't prepared enough for the peak but you could update one of the ini so we have fun until you solve your problems. This way we have nothing to do The population of active players is declining and what now we have to wait another year to have some fun.

And what do you think someone will buy diase to work update the old equipment. For these 5 months you could upgrade ds / zs hos to lvl 100 and everyone would be satisfied and you would have enough time to fix the peak lvl