Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Spectromortal You're totally misundestanding my words.. Did I said I want the ini close ? No. Did I said I want ppl who killed bosses to get ban ? No again. I'm just constantly asking, after every patchs, to FIX the ini so we can do it in a "normal" way, with players skills , not only wardens / pets AND the XP peaks needed to be fix too. Thanks for reading before saying bullshit :)

I don't think you understood me either. I have not said that you have requested a ban or the closure of the instance but that German players have openly asked for it in the forum and also privately to their GMs and CMs. And for that reason they have closed it. Of course we should all be able to throw it in a normal way hitting with all our character combinations, in that we have always agreed as well as in the 1/100 ratio for the experience that is crazy.

• mark my words... no peak fixes will come...no changes to instance will come...

The only thing that will happen will be nerfs to warden pets... lmao yall know this.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• there all skill bugged what can hit boss up to 10lvl every class combo doesent matter what you say ....and when just few class combo able to do whit 1-1 specific skill

is not MMO game play just use BUG and need rework/fix instance ....or you all are blind about this?

• I imagine they might answer your post IF you actually asked any questions. All you did was exposition.

Better you start imagining how to farm for 1 year when your lovely GF brings peak 10, I suppose you have forgotten all the questions/fixes

people have asked GF with 0 replies and you still want to ask them more? really

I won't bother asking unless I deem it beneficiary and forum isn't there just to ask questions. If its a comment they don't like I am sure they

will reply themselves i doubt they would need your help for that ;)

As for peak system it seems they are still having discussions even after 5 months but no solution their decision will probably come in 2 years

the way they are discussing things lol.

• Don't understand why RW decided to do peak levels in the first place. Is it really that hard to raise level cap from 100 - to 105?

Why not keep something that have been working for years, instead of implementing a totally useless system? I don't understand this game anymore. The future does not look so bright :(

• there all skill bugged what can hit boss up to 10lvl every class combo doesent matter what you say ....and when just few class combo able to do whit 1-1 specific skill

is not MMO game play just use BUG and need rework/fix instance ....or you all are blind about this?

I think it's funny how so many people are defending the warden pets when it's obviously not working as intended.
    Because chirons CAN attack through walls that makes it ok? What more would have to be done for them to admit exploit, take 0 damage?

That doesn't excuse this peak level situation or that the instance just doesn't work and of course players will find any way to try and do something.
    I don't think any blame should be on the wardens(and closing the instance was NOT the answer) but obviously that wasn't intended come on now don't lie to yourselves.

• they are all ridiculous, they are making fun of us ... they should all go away from this game, they don't make fun of entire communities for years ....... writing in the forum is useless, the real reaction would be seen only if everyone went away ..... ridiculous ridiculous and still ridiculous.I would like to have a gm in front when they answer you senselessly to problems trying to avoid and threatening the ban. big nice fail

• Don't you love when further information about maintenance is "we are not going to do anything at all"? XD

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Don't you love when further information about maintenance is "we are not going to do anything at all"? XD

I thought for sure at least festival would change or something lol

Well... you have +100% XP! Now you can use 600 daily tickets to raise one peak level! Enjoy.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Well... you have +100% XP! Now you can use 600 daily tickets to raise one peak level! Enjoy.

Humm... I have a plan ! I will wait a +9 900% XP event to raise my peak levels... If I calculate correctly it will make 100/100 = 1 for the PEX peak level ratio... Smart idea isn't it ?

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Humm... I have a plan ! I will wait a +9 900% XP event to raise my peak levels... If I calculate correctly it will make 100/100 = 1 for the PEX peak level ratio... Smart idea isn't it ?

nevermind. space between two 9's confused me.

• DEVS "Um, yes hi Gameforge? The players are starting to get rowdy and angry again in the forums...."

GF "sigh, fIne, give them double xp. should sate them for a while"

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• ROM is alive because people are making multiple accounts and chars and they spend money to build them giving failforge some income, Peak

puts a complete stop to that since levelling up peak is ridiculous the way it is you cant event level 1 char to peak II even with useless XP/TP

events so forget about your other accounts. Also no new dungeon means AH will be flooded with old TOS items ruining the economy at

least whatever is left of it.

If GF is so hang up on peak like a little child that wont let go of their candy, they can change it back to normal xp with quests so people can also

level up their other accounts. I am sure there are many others things they could do to squeeze that extra money out of brainless people that

are still willing to pay for this game after all that has been done especially this new peak BS and no new dungeon.

• well .... planned made t15 weapon but already 6month gone and not yet i see light in black hole when instance will be fix...soon is pointless or already is it

even re stat gear going same way ......thx RW you save me a lot stuff / in game time to next capter

• well .... planned made t15 weapon but already 6month gone and not yet i see light in black hole when instance will be fix...soon is pointless or already is it

even re stat gear going same way ......thx RW you save me a lot stuff / in game time to next capter

This peak thing is saving lots of peoples time!
    Some people aren't even spending another hour on the game!