Crossing the Mountain Path: again a progress quests requiring an instance?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • another week still no news not a single word typed about fixes for peak level, new ini thats "almost" impossible to do.

Unfortunately, this has already been communicated on the German forum. They see no reason to fix peak levels, the system is considered working as intended and not in need of any modifications. The only change planned for one of the future updates is making the peak quest easier to complete.

• another week still no news not a single word typed about fixes for peak level, new ini thats "almost" impossible to do.

Unfortunately, this has already been communicated on the German forum. They see no reason to fix peak levels, the system is considered working as intended and not in need of any modifications. The only change planned for one of the future updates is making the peak quest easier to complete.

well even with lvl 5 peak lvl thats almost impossible to get it will be still impossible to hit bosses in new ini if thats good enough for them they can close the contract with runewaker today they will loose all players, and on english forums no infos about this.

• well peak lvl only prob for dbuffer tank healer ....as dd when offten game put 200% exp bost or can be higher now by 1/100 exp!! doable whit not annoy self by nonstop farm.......problem is boss lvl vs yours and do not say some bugged class combo like s/m wd/s chiron ...this not a game plan for play in instance even this game!...and EU server not got event for GM pat food x2 summon chiron higher value "...i am woundering how can be enemy in sw use some of this food "def too" nonstop daily every SW bk to some some year......

• well peak lvl only prob for dbuffer tank healer ....as dd when offten game put 200% exp bost or can be higher now by 1/100 exp!! doable whit not annoy self by nonstop farm.......problem is boss lvl vs yours and do not say some bugged class combo like s/m wd/s chiron ...this not a game plan for play in instance even this game!...and EU server not got event for GM pat food x2 summon chiron higher value "...i am woundering how can be enemy in sw use some of this food "def too" nonstop daily every SW bk to some some year......

Last gm food event on EU servers was at least 1.5 years ago, maybe longer. Still no incentive to lvl up because instance is clearly still broken and no communication at all from GF to even acknowledge that - although at least the DE players get some form of communication that isn't closing forum threads.

• We're still waiting for a fix on XP requirement for peak lvls !!!

And also a fix for the new ini cause I guess they're is some players above lvl 1 but still only one guilde had down 2 bosses , don't you notice a problem with this ?!?!

I hope that our demands are still getting forwarded to the devs so something may change someday otherwise in that way the ini won't be even clear before next map/ini (if there is one..) will be release...

• seems like it will be just a another ini that never will be cleared there are plenty more in roms history of disasters

SoVvjsU.png

• I thought you guys were tired of patches that can be done in less than 6hours ?

But when it comes it seems like half of you disappear under your beds.

GF might be laughing like mad lads.

• I thought you guys were tired of patches that can be done in less than 6hours ?

its a diffrens between impossible and hard :)

knobs like this make me smile hard too :)

SoVvjsU.png

• so when is there any more new about peak level exp adjustment or a fix for the new ini so we can hit bosses? you can change name of the game to runes of warden pets.

I have no intention to spend 6-700€ to buy daily tickets to level up peak level. its dead silence about this.

• so when is there any more new about peak level exp adjustment or a fix for the new ini so we can hit bosses? you can change name of the game to runes of warden pets.

I have no intention to spend 6-700€ to buy daily tickets to level up peak level. its dead silence about this.

Hi Arcanenl, Thank you for your feedback.

We will inform you when there is an approved and ready to implement adjustments for that.

Until that, enjoy your game!

• Until that, enjoy your game!

the problem is that we are not enjoying the game when it is not fixed ...

i can understand that you dont want to miss the chance to pick it up from my reply. I am also a player and playing several games, i would not if i dont enjoy! But its true that technical problems can be frustrated, i am aware that if they are known and team is working on it, there is noting more i can do so i keep playing and enjoying my game as much as i can...

So again, enjoy your game! Stay Healty! Have a nice day!

Polog,

• problem is mostly the communication there is zero information we ask often how things goes with this and zero response 99% of the times.

if there was some info each week or so about the whole thing it would be completely different story.

• if there was some info each week or so about the whole thing it would be completely different story.

Well, we can definitely set up a script to post "nothing new" every week.
    Just not sure how that will improve anything.

While I understand that it is frustrating that nothings seems to happen, I want to remind you that we can't tell you any news until there actually are some.

All feedback regarding the peak progression has been forwarded to GameForge and RuneWaker. Now we have to wait until RuneWaker decides to actually change something.

If or when it happens, noone knows.

• Could you kindle pass on the message to GF that people might actually come back and play... when they decide to do something about it.

I say it in the hopes of lighting a fire to get them motivated, but im sure will fall on deaf ears..

regardless, I hope all is well with all of ya during these times.

I too will keep enjoying playing other games as well, and keep checking back here in the hopes of seeing some changes someday.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Pass this on as well, tell them that during these quarantine times there are more and more people playing games, and if they do not fix this soon

people will go and start playing other games and ROM will lose a lot of its money and players as people have nothing to do. You do not enjoy

game where you have nothing to do except watching the screen.

I will stop here before i comment on Gameforge IQ :)

• "We will implement patch 7.4.0.2904. This patch will contain the Hotfix for Stomping Ground: fixed an issue affecting the Spectator Mode under certain circumstances"

Gameforge and his priorities are awesome. Still nothing new about a fix for Peak lvl XP AND New Pantheon for almost 4 months now. Good job ! Don't think that because ONE guild cleaned it means that it's doable. They just used wardens pets.

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR A FIX !