Posts by FarmerTom

i think your all high lol

50+ jewels and im still at +20. RIP.

and many others with same horror story, the success rate says its better on paper,, but is it really? lol.

Not even guaranteed +21 anymore lol.

i cannot believe yall, should be in an uproar about these.. but maybe the game is so dead and nobody cares anymore or the forums are so dead

nobody cares to visit the forums anymore...either or is super sad.

game gets more expensive every update despite all the feedback it is too expensive...

The game is nowhere near as active as it should be. ill say it idc.

Could be 100X more active if the powers to be did a few things. anything

normally the saying would be " one step forward, two steps back"

but i havent seen a step forward in years now....

im not sure why i keep checking forums hoping for a change

Someday ill learn! lol.

thats all i do, along with many other people... is check forums for updates or changes..

something that would bring back all of us, and many more..

and sadly all we see is rinse repeat of same festivals that a robot could handle on a timed basis.

So continue digging that hole!

Until we see real changes, none of us will be back, and im sure you dont care anyways lol

that seems to be the general consensus.

@Runewaker/GF

Everyone wants the game cheaper, everyone wants the game to have better graphics, better engine, everything....

But lets face it, 99% of just...want...content....

2 years running same instance...

3 years running st..

st wasnt even available to run for over a year of that lol...

new instance has been open for how long? and cant do it?

ffs, people wouldnt mind half the issues of this game... IF WE HAD SOMETHING TO DO.

Recycled events that we have been doing for 5+ years over and over and over... is old news too.

Apparently no one at gameforge has an original thought so the best we can hope for is more recycled zones and instances...

Just make old dungeons like Hos and previous ones have a button to raise it to current level (that you are) or keep original, idk

at this point we cant think of new ideas we need to think of what can they do... with what we already got...

dont you two get this thread shut down now lol play nice

every few weeks i check forums to see if anything has changed to bring me and a lot of other players back and this is about only thread worth

reading usually

*still have faint hope someday they will do something*

if you are looking for endgame again, there is none atm sadly. New ini is not doable until fixes..( like many other times, like st was) can only run st or

tos, the same instances weve been running for 1-2 years now.

If your looking for midgame fun and maybe a good siege war here or there thats still a possibility.

the official statement is the same as it always is... "we are listening.. we forward all your feedback..., we are listening...trust us!!"

been rinse repeat same answer for going on years now.

then once in a while they will throw in a " i feel something good is coming soon!!, but i cant say what it is!!!" to get everyone excited...for about two

weeks or so, then people once again realize that it was just another lie.

4dpc7i.jpg

not being a smart ass here, but it is a contest they held only on forums they do from time to time.. whether it is "send in your photo from here"

contest.. or " submit your best story of your favorite time in-game and be entered in random raffle, etc etc"

Holidays are coming soon, hopefully the powers to be can actually do more than they usually do and think of some great ideas to interact and have

fun with the populace this holiday season incoming.

it was 100% because of players..

if we still had old forums... i could search through dozens and dozens of posts about people raging on and on about it.

World chat was full of rage about it.

Because diamond pricing went to 300k, endgame pieces instantly doubled or tripled too, so there was plenty of rage to go around those times lol.

its one of those situations.. where "be careful what you ask for"

anytime in ten years of playing this game where players raged about something...runes of magic almighty gods just usually remove it from game...

and never get around to actually fixing it... or they go the complete opposite of what players want.

Ie- eoj farming... people complained about afkers at energy drink.. so they remvoed it. Now nobody eoj farms much at all anymore.

complained kbnh was too hard. then we got beth, goh after...

complained about ice blade being too op years ago.. now its a dead class pvp wise.

just random examples i thought of quickly, i could go on and on...

Diamonds SHOULD be in AH.

Figure out how to implement it. put a cap on max and min. whatever. just do it.

i loathe dealing with other players trying to buy something from item shop. let me buy the diamonds i want from ah and buy them myself! haha

not many remember but you could sell diamonds in auction house.....but people would buy the cheap diamonds then try to resell at 300k + trying to

corner the market for themselves....and they removed them as well.."temporarily"

i still believe if they capped diamond selling at (for example) no more than 100k per dia on auction house things wouldve been fine...

if someone wanted to sell less than 100k per well let them, but atleast nobody could go higher than 100k...

just an example of a possible solution that couldve been a start...

this topic has been hashed out many times over the years on a solution... and all we ever get is the same auto recording for years now..

" we are listening... and we forward everything you are saying to Gameforge, trust us"

please keep in mind, absolutely none of this (these rage posts, third party posts, fix posts, qq posts, all of it) wouldn't even be here or said, if peak

system and pantheon were fixed months ago.

The forum could be full of "strats for pantheon" or "Fastest way to peak level" or guides to classes... you know normal forum posting, but until the

game can back to any sort of normalcy, this will be all anyone will see when they grace the forums.

But man, if a festival has wrong terminology, boom! hotfix in a day or two... Right on top of that!

But hey dont worry all, it took Sun Temple over a year to be fixed, and we are coming up on that yearly mark soon!! so heres hoping 2021 might be

the year!! X/X/

whats the point of beta testing, if the product they put out after is still crap and broken? for example... every content/instance for last 2-3 years.

Lets not escape the fact it takes 6 month up to a year plus for any sort of fixes too...

92 content was broken even after 98 content was released,

how long was sun temple broken? Closed?

list goes on and on

or just stat all str sta, and be a dps when you want.. or a tank when you want...

i buff to over 850k pa as a dps, or over 1.3 mil pdef as a tank... with just one click either way and a few different pots/buffs, and my stats are old.

and that is sustained numbers, not pre boss fight or any nonsense.

if you focus either way, numbers im sure could be higher.

champ is 100% cheapest character to build if you go that route.

i cant even count the number of times, dozens upon dozens.... i have been dps in a run... then the tank dies... and i hit shield mode... and tank the rest of the fight and we dont wipe?

that right there is more beneficial to a run than most other options.

that is the power of str sta statting lol.

You wont be the greatest tank or the greatest dps out there, but you will be the most versatile, and hero when you save the party lol.

just giving an example, not saying its the meta

IF THEY EVER FIX PEAK LVLS I MAY COME BACK JAB JAB