No 140% Dia Promo?

• Well, to be honest, it is only Thursday. Most diamond sales will not start till Friday at the earliest. But you are right..... it has been WAY over due for a diamond sale

• Sry but there´s only one person who could activate a diamond-sale an he/she is in his/her 2 months vacation.

It´s the same like when the boards where down - only one person could have stated something on the homepage and only one ingame - since these two weren´t there no proper communication took place...

• I guess too busy milking new steam players right now for full value.

We will see what happens but this isn't really making players happy or wanting to play the game more.

SoVvjsU.png

• Well, one of the previous German community managers disclosed that Gameforge would love nothing better than to get rid of those huge dia promos, except that players have become so accustomed to them they are afraid it would cause a huge uproar. Maybe they finally decided they couldn't care less.

• Well players might be of different opinion

As it is no-one will buy for full price in their right mind, since it is awfully expensive with the promo already not to mention "real price"

But we should thank them instead we are saving every day more money.

SoVvjsU.png

• Well, one of the previous German community managers disclosed that Gameforge would love nothing better than to get rid of those huge dia promos,

This would be easy...

Just put Diomonds permanently on the 140% value from now and then there´s no need anymore for promos.

• Well, one of the previous German community managers disclosed that Gameforge would love nothing better than to get rid of those huge dia promos,

This would be easy...

Just put Diomonds permanently on the 140% value from now and then there´s no need anymore for promos.

LOL! honestly, if GF did that, there would be much joy.. for a week. Then everyone would ask about diamond sales again. We, as humans, are inherently greedy. :))

The only thing I ask GF is to add all of the IS into the token shoppe & allow players to earn tokens from instancing/quest bosses. This alone would level the playing field: people with $$$ can buy diamonds and get IS stuff that way, but "hard workers" can also get the same things by putting in time... lots of time since the token shoppe costs 10x tokens what the IS charges in diamonds. ( 390 tokens for a puri vs 39 diamonds for a puri )

Maybe continue the IS bags quests on from 55+?

• Or just play RoM without diamonds. If GF ever blames the RoM gaming community for not buying diamonds, then we can all come back with the saying that the diamonds weren't worth it.

• Free to play (F2P) refers to a business model for online games in which the game designers do not charge the user or player in order to join the game. Instead, they hope to bring in revenue from advertisements or in-game sales, such as payment for upgrades, special abilities, special items, and expansion packs.

Free to play games center around gamers' willingness to purchase items or pay for access to new content once they have tried out the game and become familiar with its mechanics. The idea of purchasing new content after playing a game, such as access to new areas or characters or levels, allows designers to create many games on the same platform and then focus on expanding those versions, thus producing in-game purchases and revenue.

Free-to-play games contrast sharply with the primary model that preceded it, which is called pay-to-play (P2P). In this model, players pay for a game once upfront and then become able to access all the game's content based on their skill and the time they put in. The early F2P games were often much lower quality than traditional P2P games. However, F2P games have quickly grown in quality as developers recognized their ability to produce revenue.

that give players access to full content without paying. When a game requires the user to invest money to have an advantage or even to continue the game, it can not be qualify as free to play. If that content that is offered by the company does not influence the development of the game, then we can call it free to play, such as appearances, as long as it does not influence the evolution of that game. Free-to-play can be contrasted with pay to play, in which payment is required before using a service for the first time.

so were is out diamond promo ???? so we can advance

• relax they gonna put 140% 1 mounth each day ,you guys better save some cash ^^

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

MERGE SERVERS...Ibergard in EU<3

Retired from Game,game become p2w

• They dont know how to put dia promo on steam, thats why theres no dia promo anymore... its too hard for GF

"Najpierw Cię ignorują. Potem śmieją się z Ciebie. Później z Tobą walczą. Później wygrywasz."

Marekmagikus W/M/P/S/K 90/90/88/70/75 (OFF)
    Resuctet WD/W/S/M 100/100/100/70 (ON)
    E X I L E S

• There will be another promo at some point, though it may not be a 140% one. This is not the 1st time that we have had a gap between promos. This one is probably a combination of the Steam launch and a desire to drive up demand for the next one.

What GF are gambling with is the expectation of the longer term players from before Steam. We were trained to expect a promo at least every two weeks and usually weekly over the last few years.

I do know, as my main account suffered a temporary suspension because of it, that there was a fault in their system that blocked legitimate diamond purchases during the last promo. The problem was confirmed by support during my correspondence with them to get my account unlocked. This may have caused some delay in having a further promo...

Edited once, last by Caladin ().

• Waiting for diamond promo too, came back to game and prices seem more expensive, maybe i'm just forgetful from the past, but items in shop seems a lot more expensive.

I want to spend money, but not at the rediculous prices, definitely not worth it. Give us the promo sales, thanks. also, one that is better than 140% cause that is a "normal" sale.