Dragon Adventure Pack Steam price Vs Diamond prices

• Anyone else see the inbalance here between the 2?

Steam:

Runes of Magic – Dragon Adventure Pack 75$ Canadian

Runes of magic Item shop:

Dragon Adventure Pack 3400 Dia's

Break down of prices...

3200 Dias = 130$ Canadian

207 Dias = 13$ candian

Total = 143$ Canadian

Thats 2x the Price ... Feels like not enough prep time went into it or you were just hoping players wouldn't notice and pay 2x the price now with this convenient Steam DLC bug/issue that isnt giving people the bundle they purchased so if people want it right away via item shop ingame they are paying you directly twice the cost?

Boycot purchases until prices are stablized and equil in value:cursing::thumbdown:

• Itemshop price Is probably based on the fact most players buy diamonds during 140% sale. Don't really have an issue paying so much for the bag package , but the other package is extremely overpriced, and for most ppl the stuff inside is junk.

Regardless,unless they change these packages to be gifted, they're not so great for most of community.

• Itemshop price Is probably based on the fact most players buy diamonds during 140% sale. Don't really have an issue paying so much for the bag package , but the other package is extremely overpriced, and for most ppl the stuff inside is junk.

Regardless,unless they change these packages to be gifted, they're not so great for most of community.

You mean they are not good for the FTP community....hmmm have you not realized that gameforge is slowly but surely removing the "Free To Play" option. PAY TO WIN 4 LIFE --- GF Motto - they are a business after all and their main priority is making CASH!!!!

• The EUR price on Steam is pretty obviously already calculated with promotions in mind (50EUR = ~ 3500 D ) and is IMHO unlikely to change during a diamond promotion.

Meanwhile the diamond price ingame is the sum of the pricing of the parts with a discount.

back-of-the-napkin from my memory (and I'm getting older by the day):

2 player / 70% speed mount ( the 2 player 70% pegasus mounts are listed for 399, and this is a new mount ... )

Costume Set (199 - 229 listed for other sets)

Pet-Egg (Puss in Boots) ( probably 99 )

Sword Soul Skin (dunno, guess ~49 ?)

4X Quality Backpack Ticket (sold for 699 to 799 diamonds per page)

---

up to 3972 diamonds worst-case for the whole ordeal.

price of the package: 3499

But yes, to get parity in EUR ( OR GBP OR USD OR CAD ) this assumes diamonds bought during one of the recurring diamond promotions.

( as 3000 x 2.4 + 100 (or even 100 x 2.4 ?, payment method bonus) would get 7300-7440 diamonds)

Which at 140% makes the ingame package a bit cheaper than the Steam price if you're buying either of the two the big packages.

Otherwise, the Steam package is better even during a promo since you're not bound to diamond package sizes.

And about the Steam DLC package: It SHOULD be working, and it's certainly not convenient that it does not as such things create a lot of manual work that could be avoided, but, something broke.

Also, the people who have bought it already through Steam WILL get their items, and we hope to have it working during tomorrow.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Im going by prices today , it would cost 145$ canadian vs the 75$ from steam which isnt working. New server , maybe people dont use steam or care to use it so in order for them to get the pack they are waiting until next dia promo (people are limited on purchases , not everyone can bust out a credit card for larger charges and my math was based on cheapest for people to pay the minimum to get it)

Its either you pay 145$ or get steam to pay 75$ and still have to wait that is what im saying..

although I guess the question would be why not have a dia promo on the new server launch so players can get the bundle day 1 without having to go to steam or paying twice the price. There is no confirmation that a dia promo is even happening this week so kind of forces peoples hands dont you think?

• see here => Deactivation of the DLCs

We hope to have it back working during the work day, once it works again, the package items will be delivered.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• There hasn't been a diamond sale since the STEAM version went live, so the dia promo price hardly applies. It looks like dia promos are a thing of the past.

• Novar

Closed the thread.