Make everything giftable in shop

• PS: sell title seperately, 1400 dias for title is just bullshit when you don't need anything else.

sell everything seperately because

- class-ticket (if you allready have 6)

- mount ( if you allready have one or even more)

- bags (if you allready have some of them)

• you do know gift takes same amount of dia right? maybe someone wants to make easy gold by selling dias so they gift the item and take gold while gf gets the same money everybody wins..

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• Making it giftable means more diamonds spent means more players will recharge and buy more, seems logical business for gameforge. This item is currently for maybe 20% of the community and I see no reason to limit it for ppl who buy dias. It's a cash shop, it should be accessible to everyone. Otherwise they may as well give it out to people who purchase diamonds via website or disable the gifting option entirely.

• I would like to add that i was talking to a diamond seller yesterday and he had numerous asking him to sell this pack and he cant provide since it is not giftable and needed gold badly.

So now stuck with a big pile of diamonds, makes no sense at all it is the same income for frogster if its gifted or not. He purchased the diamonds so he can progress in game.

Not to mention that my itemshop has not worked since march this year so even if i bought the diamonds i can not by them myself....

I wanted the title only but as it is not possible for me.

The new itemshop was supposed to be better than the old but now it has been just a big pile of you know what and yes it has driven tons of players from the game.

SoVvjsU.png

• I don't see why they aren't giftable already. But I think the main talking point should be the price of these packages ...

E.G Package 2 (3499 dias)

-Perm Mount

-Pet Egg

-Costume

-Wings

Most people just want the permanent backpack slots from this package, since the rest is not useful for them. Kako already said this, would be much better if you could buy items individually.

But my point is that the price for this is absolutely ridiculous. Say that indeed the rest of the package is "useless" for you, you are paying 3.5k dias for perm BP slots 3,4,5,6.

You could rent those slots for 6 years for the same amount of diamonds as it costs to buy the package. That is quite an outrageous price imo, why not sell them for 400-500 dias each? Then people who already have some of these slots unlocked also don't have to throw away a crazy amount of diamonds.

• I think its so they sell more bundles, think of all the people sitting on already purchased diamonds and if they were able to gift the bundles day one gameforge would lose out on all the money they could be making by making it untradable. I think this was done just so all those people who stock pile diamonds from previous dia promo's cant use to make ingame gold and so the company increases dia / steam bundle sales. Its pretty smart honestly.

Would have loved a dia sale on new server launch though so people could get it from the ingame shop at the same price of steam instead of twice the cost or having to either go steam to increase there numbers on steam counter or pay the 2x normal price with no dia promo.

• How often are you going to write this? Did you write it in polish too? You like the counter, don't you?

As long as it takes until they do it :)

And no - not in polish because i can´t speak/write in this language.

And why also in EN - because here are the more active CoMas

And the counter... really? Are you not the one making useless posts like the one cited? Are you the one with nearly 400 posts - or am i?

• No, dont make them giftable. The player who still want this item, pay for it or u cant have it ;) Shit happens. Pay for the game u like.

Yep and non payer are happy cuz they dont need to pay by themselve. Nop im against this. Pay with ur own Money.

There are always players who want to have a "higher status" as "Money-Spender" using exclusive items, we had the same discussion a few weeks ago with other non-giftable items.

I mean you can have this opinion, but then using arguments like "they dont need to pay by themselve[sic]" is bullshit. They pay in gold (usually =time invested) and there are Diasellers who *want* to sell these packs for gold because they need the gold. So you demand to forbid other Diasellers to sell and players to buy just because you want exclusive items.

IMO, this just makes the game more "P2W" since there is no possible way for F2P players to get these bags (or the title), they also cannot rent the bag (only buying the expensive ruby things).

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• I only wanted the new title since rest is rubbish (ancient looks for example that you can get for free even in current event) or i have already the things in the packs.

SoVvjsU.png

• Every coma is only responsible for their own community.

• Since i can be part of both and have chars in both Coms - i would say both Comas are responsible ;)

Have you ever been to Korinth?

--

Back on topic:

If you happen to notice an item that you wish to gift but is not possible feel free to just post here and we will forward it. Chances are mostly high that it was done by mistake.