Our support portals can be found here:
https://runesofmagic.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en -> Support for EN servers.
https://runesofmagic.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=us -> Support for US servers.
Please note that it's not possible to log into the support portal with your Runes of Magic account login details. You'll need to register a separate account to log into the support portal. It will also help us if you register your new support account with the same email address that you used for your Runes of Magic game account.
Why am I asked to contact the support and not offered help on the forum?
We're all here to help you, however, the community team do not have access to the same database and admin tools that the support team are using.
Please always contact the support for any of the following issues:
- If the community team can't help you any further on the official forums.
- If you've lost ingame items.
- If you have questions or issues with billing or diamond purchases.
- If you want to report another player for harassment, bug abuse or other violations.
- If your account has been suspended or hacked.
- If your guild has lost their leader.
Why is support directing me to the community forums?
There are a few issues which the support team can't assist you with, such as all game-related advice, questions and spoilers. While support will gladly take all your feedback and forward it to the relevant departments, they will always suggest to post your feedback, criticism and suggestions on forum too, so other users can contribute to the discussion.
Got feedback or suggestions for this guide? Please forward those to a member of the EN Team via PM.