PvE Instance Class Tier List

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • a302f7fd86442b03cd864c1a2364378f.png

"Omg, my eyes hurt. It's like a bad box of Skittles."

there is no such thing as a bad box of skittles. except an empty one.

Just made this for general reference/idea for new players who post the daily question of "Which class is good at PvE instances" ?

If you'd like to make a suggestion of a move, I'd love to hear it...constructively. BUT PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING.

General acknowledgements before complaining:

80% of the classes on this list are classes I have not played in their current form (or at all). 10% of them I probably have never seen in game at all.

I based my opinions on my personal knowledge (either playing or running with the classes) or other people's knowledge (I looked at a lot of forum threads that listed the "best" classes or "unique" classes).

The order of the classes in their tier is alphabetical by role.

First and foremost, the overall useful in instances was the main factor. But there was a bit more to it than that.

I didn't want to include every role for every class combination. I only put them at what they would be ranked highest at (if it was a tie between categories, I used put them at whatever their main class's stereotypical role was). For example, a Wd/Wr very much could be a tank. I'd even put them in the tier named "Top". However, they are already under the "God" tier, which is better than "Top", in DPS. Another example, K/M is a "Mid" tank, but it would also be a "Mid" DPS. Knights are "meant" to be tanks, so I put it in that category. I might change my stance on this, but I felt like if we include multiple roles, it should be limited to "Mid", "Top", or "God" tiers only.

I didn't know if I was going to include a buffer category when I made this, since they can be doing other things post-buffs (if its a one time buff). However, I decided to include it because I figured their use as a buffer is really their only "Mid" or higher role. They have limited use outside of the buffer role. It is all they should be used for and they are musts for endgame parties. You'll notice that other mainstay buffers, for example Ch/P, WD/S, and K/P have other roles they can actively fill, but are also great buffers when not filling that role.

The tiers don't represent what can or can't be done by a class, but rather their relationship to other classes. For example, a M/Ch could participate in a run, but they'd perform a lot better as a M/W.

"God" Tier is really defined by the ideal circumstances for a party's make up. They are the highest standards when it comes to runs.

"Trash" Tier really had multiple thoughts behind why some classes are there. It is basically "I wouldn't use this in a party instance, ever. Fast track them to getting updates."

For most of them, they are "confused" classes. For example, P/W, the Battlemonk, is a class that has physical DPS and healing, but sucks in both of them.

Others simply aren't used by anyone. While they could be used, no one does because they offer no noticeable perks to where people use them. Wr/Wl and Wl/Wr, I see you. Well, I mean, technically, I don't see any of you.

I debated on one major aspect throughout making this. "Is it trash compared to other versions of its own class or other class combinations in general?" For example, you'll notice all the scouts/x are "Mid" or higher. That is simply because scouts/none would perform better than most of the "Low" and "Trash". However, if you were to compare just scouts, I would put S/D and S/P into "Low" or "Trash". You'd almost have no reason to play S/P or S/D with three free classes and the inability to be S/P/D.

On a similar note, note all the classes in the same tier are necessarily equal. Think of them as ranges on a bell curve. "God" tier might be the top 10%, "Top" might be the next 20%, "Mid" might be the next 40%, "Low" might be the next 20%, and "Trash" might be the bottom 10%". So I'm not saying two class in the middle are necessarily equals, but they are both located in the middle range of all classes.

I could have probably split DPS into Burst DPS and Sustained DPS. You'll notice Wr/M in the "God" tier DPS. They are sustained DPS while most of the others in that category. While they aren't ideal for burst damage runs, I still put them there for their sustained DPS. The problem with splitting the category into these categories is the lower rankings where a DPS is good at neither of them or a class is equally good at both of them.

"But __ is in Mid when it should be in Low."
    Please explain why if you make posts like this. I'll update if there is general consensus I am wrong. I'm doing this to help people, not to cause arguments. Thanks! <3

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Sarkas

Approved the thread.
  • I think the problem with this is, that its too generalized, certain classes are better in different circumstances. For example, in long fights, wl/ch can be an insane dps with its short cooldowns, it can do good in burst with the right party composition, but a scout is generally going to do more. D/r is very useful for instances with high crit resist, sun temple for example, whereas you can easily bring a d/w buffalt outside for 1 run if you need the extra dmg Also certain combinations can play different roles, k/p can be a tank/healer, same with ch/p, which also can be played as support. Ofc its hard to capture every situation in something like this so i think that this approach will anyway help people struggling to pick a class. Would also move w/wd into god tier if you have wd/w, both are strong classes, im assuming you compared it to w/s, but both equally have pros and cons.

• Why Warrior/Warden only "Top"? I think he deals much more dmg then a Warden/Warrior.

Champ/Mage, dont think he is a "god" dd after the nerf. (Warlock). Pref to add Champ/Rouge there. :thumbup:

• I think the problem with this is, that its too generalized, certain classes are better in different circumstances. For example, in long fights, wl/ch can be an insane dps with its short cooldowns, it can do good in burst with the right party composition, but a scout is generally going to do more. D/r is very useful for instances with high crit resist, sun temple for example, whereas you can easily bring a d/w buffalt outside for 1 run if you need the extra dmg Also certain combinations can play different roles, k/p can be a tank/healer, same with ch/p, which also can be played as support. Ofc its hard to capture every situation in something like this so i think that this approach will anyway help people struggling to pick a class. Would also move w/wd into god tier if you have wd/w, both are strong classes, im assuming you compared it to w/s, but both equally have pros and cons.

I think I covered most of it in the text below the picture, but I agree, it probably is too generalized for our use. I mean, I even underlined, italicized, and bolded it in in the first sentence about it under it. But this isn't for our use, as I stated. Anyone who has played for a month or longer could probably make a similar list if they tried. This will be useful to the (hopefully) any new people from Steam and the already number of threads we get that ask which classes are useful.

And I'll wait to edit Wr/Wd (and Champ changes) to God tier if there are any other changes that people would suggest. Thanks guys.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Hey, thanks for making that list :)

Currently, your "Buffers" would better be called "Supporters" since they do much more than just buff.
    Ch/P, Wd/S and K/P would probably be Top-Tier "Buffers" but since you can't "play" as a buffer (instead you play a Tank/DPS with a group-buff) I think it's better to sort them into the other roles as you did.

Also, I would remove Ch/M from God DPS (it's more mid tier) since otherwise, new players might start that class because they think it's great while it only as a narrow usecase that got nerfed heavily* with the H/M silence nerf.

Finally, I would recommend to turn your sheet into a HTML table so it is searchable - maybe you can just upload the raw data (ods, xlsx, csv, txt, whatever) and someone else will send you the HTML code if you don't have the time.

*The usecase was: We want to do much damage in one hit, usually to onehit stuff or break events. However, since AOEs do no longer 4x damage (2x now) in the Warlock/Mage silence, they only deal half of the damage and are rarely used.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Finally, I would recommend to turn your sheet into a HTML table so it is searchable - maybe you can just upload the raw data (ods, xlsx, csv, txt, whatever) and someone else will send you the HTML code if you don't have the time.

I would gladly offer to host this table in some form over on The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com

Might I suggest we use https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Classes/PvE Instance Class Tier List

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• First of all thanks for your hard work into making such a list. Cenre already mentioned the flaws in the list so I won't mention that again but I will offer a possible solution.
    My suggestion is that you simply consider, how useful a specific class is in the current metagame (Sun Temple) instead of seperating classes into Tank/Dps/Buff/Heal:

For example a D/S is a great healer but offers less support than D/Wd, D/W or D/R. These days a healer should somehow support the group and unless you need Group Exorcism (which is not the case for Sun Temple) there is no reason to use D/S these days. This makes D/S a pretty useless class unfort. -> Bottom

Scouts with W, Wd and R as secclass should all be Godtier. While S/Wd is probably the strongest unless there are lots of Vampire Arrows for S/R, all of them offer a huge supportdebuff. Compare this with a Ch/R who also has a solid burst and very strong offburst but just offers 0 support for the group. That is why I think considering Ch/R as "Top" is appropriate.

W/M might have a slightly better sustain than Ch/R but its burst is def. worse. However, they can support a potential group of W/S or W/Wd with Probing Attack, allowing them to spam Open Flank. They still are not really good in Burst which is the focus in Sun Temple -> "Top" Tier. If they did not have Probing Atk I might have suggested "Mid" tier considering the burst nature of Sun Temple.

Wd/M is considered Trash in your List. While you admit that you did not play most of these classes, it is true that Wd/M is rarely used. However, it is a fact that a Wd/M can almost do the same dmg as Wd/W. So why use Wd/M over Wd/W if it is slightly worse? Because Wd/M is actually much better in sustain. The Pets damageoutput is actually insane if you summon it with high p.atk and p.dmg and give it all the buffs it needs. The problem is it takes time to ask for p.atk and p.dmg increasing skills to summon the Pet for high dmg which might be kinda annoying if it happens too often (basicly if your Pet dies or you fail to kill the boss and change Zones). That is why I would consider this class as "God" Tier. It can still support the group with the Pets debuff 6% more physical damage received.

W/Wd has 100% a worse burst than Wd/W but a better sustain because of its natural higher p.dmg with 70% over 50% damage on twohanded weapons. Even if you see W/Wd and Wd/W doing the same damage, do not forget that a Wd/Ws Pet does damage as well. Up to 20kk in short burstfights, if you summon it very strong. W/Wd is very strong, if the Boss have super high defense. While lower defense on Boss makes everyone stronger, low atk Classes profit much more from this compared to high atk Classes. However, I think that a W/Wds worth in a group is better than a Ch/R because of the 5% dmgbuff for the group and since Ch/R is Toptier, W/Wd should be God Tier.

Wd/S should also be God Tier. While their damage is not their strongest distinction, their support makes up for it. If you consider your dmg as Wd/S + the damage done by the group without your Dmgboostinf buff, it should be higher than most of the classes in the Group. It can also support a S/R with Vampire Arrows and has a pretty good sustain with permament 25% Atkspeed from its Pet.

Wl/Ch actually has a usable burst and a very strong sustain. This is due to the fact that this class gains very little from typical Buffs such as Music or Castspeedreducing Skills compared to other classes. Their darkdamage increasing skills have very short cooldown. They can also resurrect in combat state which can be a crucial skill. Considering this I would def. put them in Top Tier.

K/M has a stronger burst than W/M in Suntemple, if K/W in your group uses Punishment which increases Lightdamage received by 26%. However, they offer no support other than maybe Tank Shield for B3 in Suntemple if you do not use your 5min cooldowns or their speedboosting Groupbuff. -> Top Tier.

• S/R, S/Wd, and W/S are the only "god" tier DPS relative to burns which is pretty much all that matters now-a-days. W/M could be considered in that category simply because it is by far the highest sustained damage, therefore would strongly dominate the few long fights that can't be burned.

Ch/M being considered god tier is subjective I guess- if you make a party around it you'll be able to 1 shot most bosses but it's risky, especially after the nerf. I wouldn't consider such a one trick type class to be "god tier", especially because in a normal raid, it could be complete trash if you don't hit silence seal consistently. Also it would be very RNG based in a normal raid because if you don't crit, you'll get massively out damaged by most other classes, even not among the "god" tier.

Wd/Wr and R/M should definitely not be amongst the "god" tier category. They do well in long fights, which there are very few of, but they aren't even the best when it comes to sustained damage. When it comes to burns, they are ridiculously outclassed simply because they do not have a skill that takes advantage of AD as well as scouts or warrior/scouts. The boss will likely be dead from a party of scout's before the warrior/warden's damage would spike (this class is better suited for 10-20s burns rather than 4-5). Wd/Wr and R/M should be for certain moved down to the "top" category.

Scout/Warrior kind of sits in the middle of these two categories tbh. Simply because it's a scout, it has the potential to out dps all the classes in the top tier, although it's not really the best scout to play when compared to scout/rogue and scout/warden, therefore i think this is again another judgement call based on the person.

I don't think there should be any god tier for healers because most are viable in different situations. Druid is overall a better healer than priest, simply because it's easier to play due to MEF, although P/K can be a lot more viable in certain situations where suitability is an issue. I think the whole tiering system for healers should be changed to viable/not viable. Also, D/M provides literally nothing useful to your party, just because it's a druid doesn't make it more viable than priest/knight. P/K and D/M should definitely be switched simply because having a D/M is a pure waste of space in any raid. The same goes for D/S healing tbh, cams are overkill heals in most dungeons, and you're sacrificing having amp or AoW inside the dungeon for heals that aren't necessary. When it comes to healing it's really hard to classify it like this, hence why my suggestion to change the classification for this class. P/K, D/Wd, and D/W are generally the healers you would want in your party, the others are very situational and therefore less viable.

Do not reply to this saying "oh I'm a war/mage and I beat scout's in burns" because at the end of the day, it comes down to player ability. A good player will likely beat a trash player playing a better class. Also, certain classes become more viable depending on how you build your party, but overall, this game is strongly dominated by physical DPS. A group of the best scout's will forsure have a stronger burn than the group of the best mages for example. It's just how the game is designed right now. Runes of Magic is not friendly toward the mages ironically.

Also, just because some classes are really good, doesn't mean they're fun. Warrior/scout is boring as balls but it does an insane amount of damage. Warrior/Warden isn't as good, although you can still do good damage, provide a buff for your party, have a bunch of more utility for trash, and is much more fun to play. Just putting that out there incase any actual new players see this.

Yungyeezus/Roxzincrazy/Princewarden

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

How do i control to hide jears?

• the game is designed right now. Runes of Magic is not friendly toward the mages ironically.

Wd/Wr and R/M should definitely not be amongst the "god" tier category. They do well in long fights, which there are very few of, but they aren't even the best when it comes to sustained damage. When it comes to burns, they are ridiculously outclassed simply because they do not have a skill that takes advantage of AD as well as scouts or warrior/scouts. The boss will likely be dead from a party of scout's before the warrior/warden's damage would spike (this class is better suited for 10-20s burns rather than 4-5). Wd/Wr and R/M should be for certain moved down to the "top" category.

I agree with the rest of your post, but this is inconclusive. Dunno how your rogues are but on Vidar at least we have a R/M who is doing basically same dmg as scouts, if he gets wound attack on seal. (seen 100m or 120m wound attack in ST, can't remember which value out of those 2). If you are saying that Tactical attack (for warriors) is a skill that takes advantage of AD, then I think you have to put WA in the same bracket, even if the amount of hits are limited to 3 (plus we don't really have warrior parties on Vidar). And obviously haven't even mentioned the enchanted throw/ss/lb in that 120m. Not uncommon to see 300m dmg on ST bosses (even if they die on AD/just after).

In fact I would recommend r/m as probably the best class for a new player. Not particularly hard to play imo, good burn, and good sustain. People would prolly say w/m instead, but like you said, physical dps is king.

Do not reply to this saying "oh I'm a war/mage and I beat scout's in burns" because at the end of the day, it comes down to player ability.

don't rage at me pls

• thx akti you try save rogue side .....:) i am just woundering other server not have any good rogue? or why all forget it......:( is 137kk wounds hit 'and is 110-130kk many many time whit 100-200kk ET sort fight.!" not forget pt like never have ch/p so is can be raise ....

dbuffer mater only orelse all dds FAILLLLLLLLLLLL and dps nothing!!!

• W/M and Ch/M should be in a tier called "Yodeling Kid" just above god tier. Don't @me

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup:

• I agree with the rest of your post, but this is inconclusive. Dunno how your rogues are but on Vidar at least we have a R/M who is doing basically same dmg as scouts, if he gets wound attack on seal. (seen 100m or 120m wound attack in ST, can't remember which value out of those 2). If you are saying that Tactical attack (for warriors) is a skill that takes advantage of AD, then I think you have to put WA in the same bracket, even if the amount of hits are limited to 3 (plus we don't really have warrior parties on Vidar). And obviously haven't even mentioned the enchanted throw/ss/lb in that 120m. Not uncommon to see 300m dmg on ST bosses (even if they die on AD/just after).

This simply makes me question your scouts more than anything. A good scout burn can essentially solo any boss in most dungeons, hencewhy in most PPK/VVV raids, you often see one or two people with ridiculous damage and DPS, and then others with nearly nothing. This is simply because the boss died before the bulk of their burst damage could register. I was in a few endgame raids on Vidar to help out before, and the burns were much slower in comparison to that of VVV on US. Also no offence to the people in the guild I was helping, but their scouts were quite bad. There was one rogue who's name escapes me that was simply a better player than the rest, and therefore was dominating in damage. This is probably why you believe rogues thrive more on your server. Between their huge burst on AD and all the damage buffs they get, mainly through blood arrow, a rogue, theoretically and practically, should not out burst a scout.

Before scout was super dominant, Warrior/Scout was the meta in RoM, and people were able to one shot bosses with tactical attack. The damage buffs warrior gets, with a skill that can hit very many times and very hard if you have a lot of slashes in your party, severely outclasses a rogue's wound attack, which is limited to 3 hits. Maybe if one day they made rogue Wound Attack not capped like Tactical Attack for # of hits, but that would be pretty busted since at least Warrior/Scout has garbage sustained whereas R/M sustained is quite good.

But yea, Rogue is good, Scouts and Warriors are just better. It is just the fact of the matter.

In fact I would recommend r/m as probably the best class for a new player. Not particularly hard to play imo, good burn, and good sustain. People would prolly say w/m instead, but like you said, physical dps is king.

I would recommend R/M too, it's still a good dps and it is fun and easy to play. Decent burn and great sustained. W/M boring as shit.

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

• I agree with the rest of your post, but this is inconclusive. Dunno how your rogues are but on Vidar at least we have a R/M who is doing basically same dmg as scouts, if he gets wound attack on seal. (seen 100m or 120m wound attack in ST, can't remember which value out of those 2). If you are saying that Tactical attack (for warriors) is a skill that takes advantage of AD, then I think you have to put WA in the same bracket, even if the amount of hits are limited to 3 (plus we don't really have warrior parties on Vidar). And obviously haven't even mentioned the enchanted throw/ss/lb in that 120m. Not uncommon to see 300m dmg on ST bosses (even if they die on AD/just after).

This simply makes me question your scouts more than anything..

Well, in sun temple at least, if the game decides you aren't going to crit then it doesn't matter how good a player you are. You simply won't do much dmg if your snipe and DPB/CC are noncrit. More hits = more chance of "average" levels of crit vs more extreme levels (in ST my crit tends towards 50% on w/m. On K/M it's not uncommon to get 20-30%, or in some cases even 100%, which I never get on w/m). It's pretty rare that a R/M has all its ET hits as non-crit, but not so rare that a S/R or a S/WD has both of its big hits as noncrits.

inb4 Scouts can buff to 14-15k crit > doesn't mean shet in ST quite frankly

• Well, in sun temple at least, if the game decides you aren't going to crit then it doesn't matter how good a player you are. You simply won't do much dmg if your snipe and DPB/CC are noncrit. More hits = more chance of "average" levels of crit vs more extreme levels (in ST my crit tends towards 50% on w/m. On K/M it's not uncommon to get 20-30%, or in some cases even 100%, which I never get on w/m). It's pretty rare that a R/M has all its ET hits as non-crit, but not so rare that a S/R or a S/WD has both of its big hits as noncrits.

50% crit overall? how much crit you buff? i get around 65-70 crit overall sometimes its around 50% but its very rare.

• Well, in sun temple at least, if the game decides you aren't going to crit then it doesn't matter how good a player you are. You simply won't do much dmg if your snipe and DPB/CC are noncrit. More hits = more chance of "average" levels of crit vs more extreme levels (in ST my crit tends towards 50% on w/m. On K/M it's not uncommon to get 20-30%, or in some cases even 100%, which I never get on w/m). It's pretty rare that a R/M has all its ET hits as non-crit, but not so rare that a S/R or a S/WD has both of its big hits as noncrits.

When we cleared ST first day, our scout's were doing 200m-300m dmg per boss in 4-5s fights like nothing.. instance burns were so easy lol. Obviously you can have bad RNG for crit and that can gimp your damage, but that goes for any class. Scout damage is still by far the strongest if you play your class right.

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

• on w/m I have 10.5k crit ub. Don't know how much that is buffed, and yes, I can't afford to make my neck +30.

Also when I was w/m we didn't really run with a d/r. Since we started doing that I was mainly tanking.

• on w/m I have 10.5k crit ub. Don't know how much that is buffed, and yes, I can't afford to make my neck +30.

Also when I was w/m we didn't really run with a d/r. Since we started doing that I was mainly tanking.

10.5k crit is more then enough to do more then 50% crit, and +30 neck dont give big improvment anyway, and ithink the d/r was the main problem then.

When we cleared ST first day, our scout's were doing 200m-300m dmg per boss in 4-5s fights like nothing.. instance burns were so easy lol. Obviously you can have bad RNG for crit and that can gimp your damage, but that goes for any class. Scout damage is still by far the strongest if you play your class right.

when first few time cleared ST my r/m doing 200-300kk too just for you ...!!! and sometime 380kk in 4-5sec fight but who care and can tell you multiple time when scout do less dmg or same and prety lucky i am old scout from start to GC time also anytime can swap bk but is pointless

and yes i saw when scout do 200-250kk snipe hit and at end 400kk+ but is like 10/1 "hard fight vs scout when boss down earlier but is NOT IMPOSIBLE!!!...try made boss hp x 4-5 and you can see how fight going after AD ^^

and if you ask me when scout fail anywhere r/m or w/m can do rest of job even solo kill boss "or just tank full st ^^"

• when first few time cleared ST my r/m doing 200-300kk too just for you ...!!! and sometime 380kk in 4-5sec fight but who care and can tell you multiple time when scout do less dmg or same and prety lucky i am old scout from start to GC time also anytime can swap bk but is pointless

and yes i saw when scout do 200-250kk snipe hit and at end 400kk+ but is like 10/1 "hard fight vs scout when boss down earlier but is NOT IMPOSIBLE!!!...try made boss hp x 4-5 and you can see how fight going after AD ^^

and if you ask me when scout fail anywhere r/m or w/m can do rest of job even solo kill boss "or just tank full st ^^"

there get's to a point where u should know your AD timing and SS timing enough to hit silence seal much more consistently, as our scouts do. You should hit bigger hits much more often than 1/10. 200-300m damage was the average normal damage (hence why i said "like nothing"), not insane burst. When one of our scout's would pop off it would usually be 400-600m damage if it was a really good burn lol. In a short fight like that, there's only room for 4-5 skills aside from like non GCD skills like charged chop and throw, and the fact of the matter is that scout skills hit harder than rogue skills.

Also, this is rox incase u didn't know, I was in your runs as a warrior/warden beating your scouts. Your scout DPS were very bad. So your input means nothing to me lmao. None of your burns were faster than like 10-15s in IBP..

Also for the rest of what you were saying..

Do not reply to this saying "oh I'm a war/mage and I beat scout's in burns" because at the end of the day, it comes down to player ability. A good player will likely beat a trash player playing a better class.

PPK/VVV/Easycompany

Edited once, last by Yeezy ().

• no idea who you are ingame but ... when i play scout almost always top dps in guild run so psst ..

you try count 1of random run where ppl almost never know when buffing boss in time ??? "remind me if i am not right dbuff fail dps =zero" there many ppl who just pick 1 class and cant even know what to do on it and mostly i swap scout in b3 IBP hope you not forget there is random black cirkle whats generate almost zero dps YES? so not go nabis plsss and made reason by this

just mail me ingame any message and i will log and do pt whit you agin and hope you not go bored when your w/wd worth nothing ......'atm i am very inaktive by no new lvl cap so just send some ingame mail"