Things You Wish You Knew

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • It's not possible to trade with oponents on siege war. Bakken If you think someone aquired cheated items you know that the direction to go to is support.

Very much fantasy.

• Currently I have been buying experience 4 runes monthly from the AH in quantities of 25, which gets me to EXP 6 with minimum effort. By january I expect to be at EXP8 on both weapons of at least one toon. 10 is just a matter of time. I suppose if I was spending as much RW cash as some players I have known over the years, I would probably be at 10 already. These things showing up now, after 11⅟₂ years, are not unreasonable, but T20 still requires more patience and time than this old man wants to spend.

With both tier stones and runes multiplying every step up you can be darn sure anything over like t17 is absolutely not real. The amount of items/time/labor just isn't humanly possible at a point even if you had infinite gold and charges.

Same with the exp runes lets just do some quick math. Cheapest IV sold on AH on my server was 10m.
    That's 250m for each VI.
    That's 6.25billion for each VIII.
    That's 156.25billion for 1 X.

Now there's some rich people on the game with multiple gold caps, myself included, but 156 gold caps on a single rune? And there's several on the server???
    That's also 375,000 Diamonds. Believe it or not Gameforge actually has a buy limit as well.

(I could've had one of these 375k dia runes for like 500m which was the origin of my post)

• Exp IV - 10 Dia

Exp V - 50 Dia

Exp Vi - 250 Dia

Exp VII - 1250 Dia

Exp VIII - 6250 Dia

Exp IX - 31.250 Dia

EXP X - 156.250 Dia

~59 caps

So... this is possible if you have enough Dia sellers. (Or you have loaded diamonds via Turkey (no longer possible))

T17 is also possible if you have enough Twinks for daily quests

Since you haven't been able to do anything else with your gold for the last 3 years, you can also put your savings into such things.

e.g. a player from ex Asteria invested 50 caps in Miller cakes to level his pet to 100. the same person had built a T16 weapon in the same year and brought 4 items to +30 (with the old stones).

He didn't put a single euro into the game and didn't use any cheats, but he did quests every day for many hours with several hundred twinks for about 1 year.

• So t16 is the highest achieved by one of the biggest known try hards? Sounds like I was exactly spot on by saying over 17, with 17 being 'possible'.
    And yes I could see ONE or TWO of those runes 'maybe' being legit specially now this late in the game. But there's several people with them some with multiple lol. Not saying these people are cheaters it's no players fault these items are still around.

Also I think this was when exp III was 100 dias. so uhhh... yeah... That's 7.8 million diamonds...

Edit: I just checked my screenshots. Yes this was when it would've been 7.8m dias each and my screenshot shows 6 in AH from the same person lol
    (These were reported at the time of course)

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited 2 times, last by Bakken ().

• a recommendation for the game

I don't know how long we will have to wait for the pantheon run. but people want to see new things , a single dps should be able to run dungeons up to at least 90 lvl , It should be possible to get the classes of different races. peak lvl limit for pantheon should be increased

item system should be changed new set bonuses etc , In the set bonuses of the items, they can: attack speed , movement speed Casting speed

damage crit attack in set bonuses is not enough , 24 stats should be able to be pressed on items , and bring all items to the item shop

people should be able to find things that were previously available in the game they want, When people enter the item shop, they cannot find the right mount. All removed items must be brought back in each category.

maybe that way people will enjoy the game

• Bakken i am there when dupped item in AH...GM say do not buy or you get banned....to sad i do not buy any not all stuff removed correct you are right! /i saw many loot reco exp X after too/...this situacio take to long and game owner out by hands solve it quick and when do is not remove all even all stat stay ingame what ppl recalled from dupped stated high tiered item but is another story you can agree me is not simple black and white solve dupped problem when ppl used another itemshop stuff on it....

about high tier t15 is easy nowday....you not need more than 30alt if you count 3year do this game absolute nothing t16 avilable too whit this way...ahh t17 is bigger challenge but x3 alts and you know answer...just do not forget how many work behind daily make it

• So the situation will remain. GF will continue scapegoating RW and RW will continue sitting on their thumbs. Thank you for assuring us that nothing will change. Truly sad.

• Likewise thank you for misquoting and variating everything I've ever said <3

• anyone forget years upon years ago they sold crazy "x" runes for aussie servers for cheap to stimulate the server( runes other servers could not purchase)... then when those people merged with everyone into one server... tons of those x runes now available to the masses .....not saying it explains everything but sure helps!

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

Edited once, last by FarmerTom ().

• anyone forget years upon years ago they sold crazy "x" runes for aussie servers for cheap to stimulate the server( runes other servers could not purchase)... then when those people merged with everyone into one server... tons of those x runes now available to the masses .....not saying it explains everything but sure helps!

This was all the Recon X's! I forgot about that thank you. I don't believe that included exp/loot though.

• well it appeared by killing mobs. is there a time to reappear?

locface boss has a certain time ? ( stone clawed dragon ) after killing

every ice witch has a 0.5% (or 1%) chance to spawn Aisha when respawning. So there is no certain timer, you may be lucky to see her after 30 killed witches, but you also may be unlucky so you have to kill 1k, 3k... witches until she spawns.

The same thing with Anselve, you have to kill many ice spiders until she spawns.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ty , and I asked about locface , locface boss has a certain time ? ( stone clawed dragon ) after killing , tower of wailing wind in the region

every 4 hours (after killing) either locface or the stone clawed dragon respawns. There is nothing you can do to influence the spawning. So you jsut have to check every 4h and hope for locface

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• This thread has changed from "Hey-look what I figured out!" to a general questions and answers thread. Some of these posts belong somewhere else, but maybe we need to start a new thread and let this one die.

• This thread has changed from "Hey-look what I figured out!" to a general questions and answers thread. Some of these posts belong somewhere else, but maybe we need to start a new thread and let this one die.

Agreed and regret bringing up illegitimate runes a bit even though my feelings are unchanged.

@OP I wish I knew to spend my 200k something honor points before they nerfed it to the current 25k cap and deleted it haha