New server for the Steam release?

• Any new information on what's happening regarding the Steam launch? Do you think it will released in August?

No new official information.

However, there was another major MMORPG releasing something in 14th of August so I guess GF will wait until 14th of September or so ;)

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Awesome, thanks for the update.

• We still have no date yet, but yes, our team is still working on steam release to make it happen in August.

Does the server maintenance + FAQ mean the steam release will happen tomorrow or is it (still) only preparation?

• We still have no date yet, but yes, our team is still working on steam release to make it happen in August.

Does the server maintenance + FAQ mean the steam release will happen tomorrow or is it (still) only preparation?

Hi Rynak,

We will inform you once we successfully release on Steam. There will be no announcement regarding release date/time on forum before we start.

Hi Rynak,

We will inform you once we successfully release on Steam. There will be no announcement regarding release date/time on forum before we start.

So it will be online one day and noone knows it before? Like it could be today but noone in the forum knows about it?

• Of course you will know, we will inform you once release is competed and you will be able to play trough Steam.

• Yes, but not before it is completed?

edit: would be nice to know to take a day off work, ordering events

• We are currently releasing ROM on Steam!!!

As you might notice it ROM status on the Store page changed to "released" now, but please wait until we finish all preparations and servers maintenance.

Meanwhile, you can start downloading the client and we encourage you to check our FAQ.

• We are currently releasing ROM on Steam!!!

As you might notice it ROM status on the Store page changed to "released" now, but please wait until we finish all preparations and servers maintenance.

Meanwhile, you can start downloading the client and we encourage you to check our FAQ.

Fantastic!

• I hope for all, cause I want for this char, not gonna makes new.

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• I would like the bagpacks in the regular item shop, 45 pounds sounds like lots of money ;)

• Well if you factor in how much you spend on bags to rent, £45 isnt THAT bad, given in the past they sold these for sometimes 800 diamonds each, the bags already make it worth it, ofc depends how long rom is around, but given these items werent sold in years, i'd imagine they'd sell a lot of these packages on release to all servers.