Title Sale

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello! Requesting a sale of old titles that used to be on sale many years ago. Lots of people including myself starting going for completionism with the lack of new content and I know several ppl that would buy every single one of these to complete the collection.

Here's a quick list of titles I haven't seen in forever-

530259 - Indomitable Adventurer
    575251 - Globetrotter
    530428 - Praised by the Angels
    530496 - Berserker
    530498 - Enhanced Humankind
    530499 - Increased Physical Capability
    530500 - Speed Star
    530617 - King of the Battlefield
    530618 - Nearly Got Crowned
    530619 - I Am Busy With Battlefields
    530620 - Took a Look on the Battlefield
    530629 - Overcome the Inferno Warrior with ROM
    530632 - Elite Hunter
    530650 - Generous Soul
    530654 - Blessed One
    530721 - Rabbits Blessing
    530753 - Infinite Power!
    530754 - I am that one in 20 million!
    530861 - Super Granny

• I'll forward the suggestion again, but can't promise anything

Thank you! I will legit buy dias for the first time in forever if I can't find a seller. Really not much else I'm after in the game at this point :saint:

• Wouldn't it be a better solution to make the titles available again periodically? For example, every three months, all instance titles are made available again after an announcement.

Of course, it's understandable that people are annoyed because they didn't have a chance to get the title. On the other hand, buying the titles means that the actual purpose behind the race titles is lost.

Edited once, last by Fahrenheit ().

• Wouldn't it be a better solution to make the titles available again periodically? For example, every three months, all instance titles are made available again after an announcement.

would be nice too but i guess since gf doesn't make money that way, it's way less possible

Of course, it's understandable that people are annoyed because they didn't have a chance to get the title. On the other hand, buying the titles means that the actual purpose behind the race titles is lost.

the actual purpose of the race titles was pay2win (at least on kerub^^) so selling them (or titles with similar benefits) would be the same xD

• Of course, it's understandable that people are annoyed because they didn't have a chance to get the title. On the other hand, buying the titles means that the actual purpose behind the race titles is lost.

Same we can say about any "unique" items from Wheel of Fortune (for ex. Wraithful monstr). Some ppl spent 10k-20k-30k dias in wheel to get it 3 years ago and now its just came into IS for 300 dias. Why with titles it can't be the same?

• Keep the race titles as they are, but offer new titles with the same bonuses for sale. thus there's still an optical difference.

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• Why make new titles? This is like the argument to not release old cosmetics/mounts
    "But I had it first and I want to be special!"
    It's just silly. You aren't special for being the first to buy something, those titles weren't so much of a skill challenge but a strait up p2w race.

Take pride in your accomplishments in game- rare weapon/armor drops, cards, quests not over something you payed for years ago