Runes of Magic - Feedback

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • *Of course noone forbids you to express your wishes and dreams as long as it abides by the forum rules.

Yee :) Was not my intention to define the word "fresh start" on a new server, more the hope and dreams about one day, maybe.. one day.. Gameforge would add vanilla servers to the game.

• That would in my opinion make RoM great again, and all new players would get a fair chance to experience the game as it was meant to be, with a "fresh start".

Yeah, they'd stuck to "Where is Luanda?" in Varanas, searching on the net and finding the solution on buffed.
    Oh wait, it's down.
    ...finding it on the runesdatabase
    Oh wait, it's down.
    Anyway, google will help with a link to old archive official RoM forums

Oh wait, that's GONNA BE DELETED.

Haha, let 'em suffer, "like we did without help"?

First clearers were at the point where you put poor Newbz now.

• Any news on whether there'll be a new server? Or when the Steam launch is happening?

'cos if they don't plan on adding a new server, I'll just jump in and start playing now.

• Any news on whether there'll be a new server?

So since Sarkas told "There's no news yet" I'd say GO FOR IT!
    Thought the same, since there were no new servers in a lifetime (Internet time ;-) ) but a good bunch of servers gotten merged you can be kinda sure there'll be no new one.

Personal tip: Go and get your main class up to around level 40 (use Coast of Opportunity & Xaviera to ~lvl 40 quest level), then fulfill what you can in Xaviera, handle it in at 4th of July for 2x EXP and rush through the Epic Line (starting with Mysterious Toroq in Aotulia level 54?/55?) - you will NEED the double EXP on the 4th, since there's a hole in EXP (even for two classes) that'll make you grind Xaviera dogs and ain't nobody likes that. xD

• There's no news yet.

Alright, thank you.

Would you have any idea the likelihood of their being a new server? :P

Any news on whether there'll be a new server?

So since Sarkas told "There's no news yet" I'd say GO FOR IT!
    Thought the same, since there were no new servers in a lifetime (Internet time ;-) ) but a good bunch of servers gotten merged you can be kinda sure there'll be no new one.

Personal tip: Go and get your main class up to around level 40 (use Coast of Opportunity & Xaviera to ~lvl 40 quest level), then fulfill what you can in Xaviera, handle it in at 4th of July for 2x EXP and rush through the Epic Line (starting with Mysterious Toroq in Aotulia level 54?/55?) - you will NEED the double EXP on the 4th, since there's a hole in EXP (even for two classes) that'll make you grind Xaviera dogs and ain't nobody likes that. xD

Yea, I'm really tempted - It's just that I'll be miffed if I start playing and get however far, only for them to release a new server :p 'cos I'll want to play there.

Thanks for the leveling advice, it's generally lost on me a bit 'cos it's been an awful long time since I've played - but I'll keep that in mind.

• We do not have any information about any likelyhoods. On the other hand, if we had any, we wouldn't be allowed to tell until we would get the permission to tell. Therefor you will have to patiently wait for announcements which you most likely will find in the announcements once there's news to share.

• Alright, I'll just have to be patient - thank you :)

• Personally i dont care what days u celebrate but ur marketing job sux, if you already announced 200% to xp and 500% to tp, give to people...

It was your call, your mistake, not our, totally unproffesional, again!

Your company wont fall apart if u give 200% and not gipsy 100% as you gave... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• Just wanna congratulate gameforge professional team for killing biggest and most active guild on only left EU server in game.

Well f...in done!!!

p.s. ss is from 12:00pm 12.07.2018.

• so we shld reg everyday for sw no matter who is online so ppl who dont like inis will have a reason to log but when am i ever listened anyway

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• Almost a year ago +30 plussing cap released but +20 jewels are still so expensive on itemshop and it's not the only problem. Plussing system sucks. Sometimes it takes 4 tries to make it +20 but sometimes it takes more than 15 tries. If jewels could be cheap people wouldn't mind that much i guess but jewels are really expensive and doesn't provide %100 plus rate. GF should fix this too.

• Did they got banned from Gameforge ?

If not , sometimes People have a Real Life too and / or dont want to play this Game 24/7. Or they might wanna have a Break from the Game.

• Yes they got banned from Gameforge. Gameforge banned them with their stupidity.

Main: Ralesius

class: s/r/w/k/m 100/100/100/100/70

alt: Ralence

class: wl/ch/r/m/w/p 100/100/100/100/100

guild: Dragonlords

• i think what rale talks about is gf is so bad at managing the game that ppl are quitting, but summer also has an effect i think

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• Summer has an effect to all existing games. RoM isn't and never will be an exception. There are actually people enjoying the great weather. And that's happening every single year. Hardcore gamers who rely on their team mates might not like it, but that doesn't prevent it from happening.

• #raleforeveralone

but on a proper note to take from what rale said IF you annouce something keep to the word of whats been said it'll prove you stick to your word and maybe give a better image for the game