Server first lvl 100!

• There is only ONE TRUE Zeno and there will always be only ONE TRUE Zeno. The Zeno, who has finished RoM - like Chuck Norris - two times! And this is OUR Zeno, Zeno from Perun! Wait, Vesna. Wait, it is Nawia now.

Anyway, congratulations, you did a great job. 100 lvl in just a week, with that huge amount of missions completed. Very nice :)

With regards - Vimma from Perun (... yeah, it's Nawia now...)

• Nice Bluesons, gz :D

When I first time saw nickname Zeno in quest rank I thought it is our Zeno from Nawia :D

The real question here seems to be "Don't you see that the Upgrade System of RoM is way to expensive? "

To that question I would say, what is too expensive? To expensive is a price no one is willing to pay...

by Phelan (responsible for the Community Management, Support, Localization, Facility Management and Human Ressources departments in Gameforge)

• Im working on being the server first on phoenix server, we are so far behind though, our max levels are 69/70, im 69 and another guy is 70. How many daily resets did you do? and what about gear? its silly hard questing in quest gear with a scout

• Im working on being the server first on phoenix server, we are so far behind though, our max levels are 69/70, im 69 and another guy is 70. How many daily resets did you do? and what about gear? its silly hard questing in quest gear with a scout

Didn't use many daily resets, a few at low lvl & some from Limo - Malevolence (because of the HUGE XP gap). Else just morrok quest-line & side quests. Been using the blue set gear to lvl with, been hard at times, and had to make some addjustments to my weapons (plussing/tiering) each 10th lvls or something, in able to proceed/to not get stuck behind a quest, because i was too weak to continue. It's really hard to do quests from level 85 - 100.

• How in the world did you do the quest Chimeras? the one in sarlo where you have to kill the 2mil hp boss

• I finally did it. Had to time my 3 interupts perfectly. No self heals on a s/r besides pots lol. Level 80 btw! still way behind you, but im still #1 in NA right now.

• Diogenes

Added the Label Server Talks
  • Diogenes

Set the Label from Idun to INT - Gaia