Peak Levels Are Working As Intended

• I regret to inform everyone that after taking numbers along the way to peak 10 we can conclude the system is working and what/how much it actually does.

TL:DR Looks like Peak levels are equivalent to about half a normal level.

Example- Peak 5= lv102.5 Peak 10= level 105 Peak 20= level 110

Here's the evidence

A number of conclusions can be made with this data the biggest imo being the resemblance to what accuracy would be like if these were indeed half or quarter levels.
    The second biggest showing how much adding the raw accuracy stat actually helps, 900 accuracy made the difference from P9-10.

Posting this as many people, myself included, were thinking the system was basically broken and not really doing anything but as you can see it does work. It makes me really mad that they released this hardmode instance with MAX level 5 KNOWING we had zero chance and didn't even state that we weren't supposed to be able to do it yet...

• It makes me really mad that they released this hardmode instance with MAX level 5 KNOWING we had zero chance and didn't even state that we weren't supposed to be able to do it yet...

And that was almost 1 year ago...

Preview: New Zone and instance

Update:Off to Chassizz!

And almost 2 years since Tomb of Souls. Lets see what december brings this year (?)

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Honestly, Bakken, I can't figure out what any of the numbers on these charts are supposed to tell me. I only ASSUME that peak levels work as planned. That doesn't change the fact that I have been doing dailies and grinding in TOS since June and I am at peak 2 with 16.7 million toward 3. At this pace, with each level requiring WAY more xp than the last, I will be singing in the heavenly choir before I see 20.

So break it down and tell me why I am happy that it is working as it should be.

• those number dont show me that one peak level is equal to a half normal level the jumps from 88.6 to 81.6 in one level and also from 80% to 65% in two levels.

• I don't think is working as intended, I don't see any reason why RW would want to release an instance that can't be run for years even at lvl cap. I don't know about peak lvl 20, but i can tell you that lvl 111 boss from normal mode can't be killed with peak lvl 10, while we always had boss a few lvl over our cap in endgame instances (like 103 in Tomb of Souls). The only reason I see for this is that the system is not working as intended, but like always they just aren't fixing it and GF is doing nothing about.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• I don't think is working as intended, I don't see any reason why RW would want to release an instance that can't be run for years even at lvl cap. I don't know about peak lvl 20, but i can tell you that lvl 111 boss from normal mode can't be killed with peak lvl 10, while we always had boss a few lvl over our cap in endgame instances (like 103 in Tomb of Souls). The only reason I see for this is that the system is not working as intended, but like always they just aren't fixing it and GF is doing nothing about.

Normal mode bosses can be killed with peak 10 with decent party 1 tank and 2 dps thats peak 10

Normal mode bosses can be killed with peak 10 with decent party 1 tank and 2 dps thats peak 10

You think so? I'm not so sure until someone show me that can be done. You fail over 50% of hits, that means you cant use scouts and rogues have serious issues too. I guess with decent party maybe you can kill boss 1, the rest I don't think so. Ofc i wont test it, we are only 2 players at peak lvl 10 in Ibergard.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

You think so? I'm not so sure until someone show me that can be done. You fail over 50% of hits, that means you cant use scouts and rogues have serious issues too. I guess with decent party maybe you can kill boss 1, the rest I don't think so. Ofc i wont test it, we are only 2 players at peak lvl 10 in Ibergard.

there is even video on youtube, and we have been farming it takes not long to do full.

We started farming it with a peak 10 tank and 3 dd's peak 6-8, one mage/warlock and a healer. It's even easier with dd's on peak 10 now. Once you understand b1 the dungeon is pretty easy too because boss 1 is the only difficult boss (aside from the HM trash mobs after boss 4 lol). With good hit rate you can even burst b1-b4 so you don't even need to learn it if you just retry bursting a couple of times

• Well then lets see at peak 15 how HM goes, still I don't have much hope about that.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• I don't know if peak system are working as intended or not, and rlly by now I don't mind.

I concern the fact that we are without new ini (and almost without new content tbh xd) since 2018 and at this moment after two years the only "solution" is wait and farming like robots with every character.

They are adding new quests in the events that nobody asks for and ignore petitions like make the cooking profession upgrading at the crafting event for example. If u wanna add new quest (I valore it) making it funny and worth it at least.

I like this game, so that's why I'm worried about how the things are going and all the people left 'cause the peak system.

In any case, thx for the information and the proofs!

• Well then lets see at peak 15 how HM goes, still I don't have much hope about that.

I remember CM's in the German forums stating that peak levels in general are a "work in progress feature" due to the lack of new content. I assume that if there will be more content it's gonna be after that license stuff is done.

I remember CM's in the German forums stating that peak levels in general are a "work in progress feature" due to the lack of new content. I assume that if there will be more content it's gonna be after that license stuff is done.

Yeah, so are SW XD

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• those number dont show me that one peak level is equal to a half normal level the jumps from 88.6 to 81.6 in one level and also from 80% to 65% in two levels.

These differences can be explained with the difference of raw accuracy between pictures, hence my second big point.

If these levels were 1:1 we would have 0 dodges at this point not 60%, If these levels are half that would be lv105 vs 112 elite and yeah about 60% dodge sounds right for that. Every level seems to follow the same pattern, at peak 5 had 88% dodge with buffs lv102.5 vs 112. Again that sounds right.

I don't think is working as intended, I don't see any reason why RW would want to release an instance that can't be run for years even at lvl cap. I don't know about peak lvl 20, but i can tell you that lvl 111 boss from normal mode can't be killed with peak lvl 10, while we always had boss a few lvl over our cap in endgame instances (like 103 in Tomb of Souls). The only reason I see for this is that the system is not working as intended, but like always they just aren't fixing it and GF is doing nothing about.

This is also why I made this post. Because if this is indeed how it's working it means that nothing is broken and Hardmode is INTENTIANLLY not clearable without P20 while stringing us all along thinking we could with 5. It's a pretty big accusation so I don't really want to just say it but these numbers don't lie...

• I concern the fact that we are without new ini (and almost without new content tbh xd) since 2018 and at this moment after two years the only "solution" is wait and farming like robots with every character.

Excuse me, Zhap. Chassizz was released in autumn of 2019. The new zone release schedule has slowed to one every year. This seems like a logical thing as a game ages. Each new zone makes it harder and harder for new players to catch up.

• I concern the fact that we are without new ini (and almost without new content tbh xd) since 2018 and at this moment after two years the only "solution" is wait and farming like robots with every character.

Excuse me, Zhap. Chassizz was released in autumn of 2019. The new zone release schedule has slowed to one every year. This seems like a logical thing as a game ages. Each new zone makes it harder and harder for new players to catch up.

I dont wanna go too much off topic saying things that already has been said in other threads, but we know there was a new zone, and new quests, and new cards, and new titles, and new useless events around Dalanis in every festival, but thats not new content, thats something we get done in 1 day, 2 days max. For endgame players new content means a new instance HM with new gear to get, so we can be busy there at least a few months, and there wasn't a new HM instance since december 2018.

And yes, I do quests and go for titles, I'm 1st in each rank, and i farm cards too, i have 1944 right now, and i already got peak lvl 10, and have my 6 class (tbh I'm leveling my druid again, was lvl 100 but i delete it and got it again to lvl it slower and complete some quests that require low lvl). And I got tired of SW too, I made 4 gears with the latest stats... all this to say that really, there is no much more to do without real new content. And thats because I'm not a normal endgame player, most normal (endgame) players just stop playing months ago and didn't even bother to get peak lvl.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

then how i have t11 stated +25 normal mod dagger ? and trust my rogue do pretty nice dmg in normal mod

then how i have t11 stated +25 normal mod dagger ? and trust my rogue do pretty nice dmg in normal mod

Too late, we already solve this. But im glad you are so happy farming normal mode XD RW did a great job, my apologies :/:D

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

These differences can be explained with the difference of raw accuracy between pictures, hence my second big point.

If these levels were 1:1 we would have 0 dodges at this point not 60%, If these levels are half that would be lv105 vs 112 elite and yeah about 60% dodge sounds right for that. Every level seems to follow the same pattern, at peak 5 had 88% dodge with buffs lv102.5 vs 112. Again that sounds right.

This is also why I made this post. Because if this is indeed how it's working it means that nothing is broken and Hardmode is INTENTIANLLY not clearable without P20 while stringing us all along thinking we could with 5. It's a pretty big accusation so I don't really want to just say it but these numbers don't lie...

you forgot something peak goes until 20, worldboss is level 118 then it will never be possible to do.