Power leveling in Tomb Of Seven Heroes?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Doesn't matter if is possibly, as far as i know is against the rules since you have a char over lvl 30 in honor group, but you can powerlevel chars in lvl 100 inis easy mode without honor group.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Ok, thanks for the reply. I did not know that it is against the rules.

Could you please explain in more details how to powerlevel chars in lvl 100 inis easy mode without honor group? (As far as I know low level chars do not get XP in that case)

• Yes, they get experiencie as fas as you get experience too, thats why it has to be a lvl 100 ini (or 90+ but it will be less exp of course).

Edit: Honor group is not meant to work for chars over lvl 30, so if you make it work in some way that can be taken as an exploit. I say "can be taken" cause I don't play in EN servers and is not a writed rule (not explicity anyway), but in Ibergard GMs already said is not allowed time ago, and in general terms it is an exploit and exploits are not allowed in any GF server Game Rules

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().

• Powerleveling is still possible and completely legal, IF no exploits/bugs are used.

This includes:

• Honor party with more than 2 characters (read 2 characters in party and not kiter + 2 characters)
    • Honor party with characters >= level 30

So allowed stuff:

• all party members have a level which doesn't prevent exp gain (playerlevel >=moblevel - 10)
    • honor party with character <30

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• Honor party with characters >= level 30

As far as i remember the rule was - no invitation to honor party when above level 30, but if you start honor party (which lasts 2-3h? ) with level 5 for example you can use the buff as long, as it doesn´t wear out so all 2-3h. This would mean (since you probably reach lvl 30 after ~5min) you would have some time with honor party over lvl 30?

However - running in a lvl 100 dungeon in easy mode is quite fast and even lasts longer - you can actually go until lvl 100 - which would not be possible with TosH and Honor-Group anyway...

• However - running in a lvl 100 dungeon in easy mode is quite fast and even lasts longer - you can actually go until lvl 100 - which would not be possible with TosH and Honor-Group anyway...

Really? How?

Sorry, I mean when I (level 4) join a party with level 100 char I do NOT get any experience.

Please explain how is that possible to get experience you described?

• Really? How?

Sorry, I mean when I (level 4) join a party with level 100 char I do NOT get any experience.

Please explain how is that possible to get experience you described?

He means have the lv100 killing lv100 things with you nearby. If your nearby you should get exp if he is. This is much faster then typical ToSH now anyway.

My last post was removed regarding another way you get banned in ToSH without a honor ticket.

I was trying to be vague, I will try harder in the future I didn't think I explained it out that much.

I made a lv70 champ 'toshinator' that would get tp for all my friends at max level (No honor, party of 6-12). We didn't know why it kept giving us exp but there was no obvious exploit going on, everyone figured it was just normal game mechanics.

If you are getting exp from mobs more then 10 levels lower then you, your not supposed to!

Don't farm like that, you will get banned (and waste a lot of resources on a useless character). learn from me :)

• Well, it depends on which monsters you kill.

Killing monsters in, for example, Tomb of the Souls easy will give much xp when done during an experience event and with lots of experience boosts.

On the other hand killing monsters in Chassizz on a normal day will not give much experience though.

• You can easily take a level 1 character to level 30+ in one run of Goblin games with a level 100 character in party. 30 to 40 in maybe the next run, might take two more. After 40 the gains are small and will take many runs.

On the other hand, that same party, if going to, say, Tomb of Souls easy mode can take your level 1 character to level 50 in maybe 10 minutes, kinda depends on how fast the level 100 kills. Also, make sure your level 1 character has all the advantageous buffs, guild castle, zodiac pets, IS pets, exp pots and TP pots, plussed wings, etc...

• If you want someone to take you with them you should state on which server you play.

Also, depending on the server and the player, the level service is often paid with gold.

• If you think for plvl-ing you just need a high lvl char and lower one ...well, is not enough.

-First and most important thing is to do it during xp/tp event.

-Best place to do it is in Sun Temple, because of the number of mobs till first boss.

-For maxing the effect you'll need a fast killing class like s/r. s/wd, ch/r or other aoe based combos.

-Before doing it is best to get as much house (furniture) bonus as you can afford by letting your char at home when you're offline.

-Before going you will need: castle buffs, zodiac pets buffs, item shop pets buffs, anniversary pets buffs ...some events also give xp/tp buffs, Haidon buff if you are lucky (ask someone who knows how it works). I am not sure if Wishing Well give a buff same as Haidon but maybe someone knows.

-You'll need also: plussed HD wings (as higher as you can afford and can be LD and use a G Hamer), XP runes on weapons and best to use with a combo that allows you to use more than one, experience pots (HQ from daily gift), party experince pots, xp/tp wedding food (best is IS during valentines event), mellons from events, some GM gift foods and also some titles give bonus. 99% of the pots stack together, exception making the experience pots. if i missed something ... anyway, with all this you can get over 1kk xp points for each mob killed for a while.

PS. using all this you might also overbuff so you'll need to delete something.

Edited 2 times, last by Dr.Turbo ().

• I am not sure if Wishing Well give a buff same as Haidon but maybe someone knows.

Just to add, yeap, wishing well gives 30%, for TP and XP killing and most important just like haidon works also in quests, but we are not talking about that right now, i know.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• As far as i remember the rule was - no invitation to honor party when above level 30, but if you start honor party (which lasts 2-3h? ) with level 5 for example you can use the buff as long, as it doesn´t wear out so all 2-3h. This would mean (since you probably reach lvl 30 after ~5min) you would have some time with honor party over lvl 30?

Btw nevermind this... they built in a function which cheks every minute (i guess) if the honor-party is "legal" or not. If the char is over lvl 30 it will be kicked out of the party by the system...

(must have missed the sure precise patch notes for that one)

This would leave TosH with a lvl 62 Kiter, extra-equip etc and max-lvl 7x... is way slower than suntemple