Power leveling in Tomb Of Seven Heroes?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • This depends on the server, the % of bonus xp and many other factors, the kill speed of the kiter, the dungeon and many other factors.

• This depends on the server, the % of bonus xp and many other factors, the kill speed of the kiter, the dungeon and many other factors.

If you could give an example for sun temple of eternal sleep. Let's say leveling from level 40 to 60? Or by time, i don't know how it works. Thanks.

• You should say in wich server, price will probably be different in different servers (for example in Ibergard I don't know about anyone who charge or is willing to pay for pwrlvl, there is no market for that as far as I know, ppl do it for free for friends and thats all; but I'm sure in some servers thats something that ppl pay for though).

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• I think Tam_Cry pretty much summed it up. People usually only do it for their friends and then it is for free.
    Since you are insisting on an example cost:
    I could do alt dailies for an hour which nets me about 378 diamonds worth of Phirius Coins. Oooor I could help you level. Now I don't think you would get a fair deal if you paid me 380 diamonds for an hour of powerleveling. But anything less would not really make it worthwhile for me anymore.

• just for example purposes only. I used to shell out 1100 diamonds to pwrlvl an alt back in the day.

that's a 3 hour ( you get where you get, and don't get upset pwrlvl) usually ended in 70's tho "usually"

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Probably the no reason to do that.

Runes of Magic is patience game.

* Do quest by zone to zone

* Do daily all days

* Do Malatinas

They will do 100 level easily.

But why you want 100 level?

What is precious about that?

Believe me, 0-99 level much better.

• Here's my experience with power leveling people-

They join the game, join the guild. Then they just want to be able to run instances with their friend who is level whatever. They beg until you do it just to shut them up.

Now they have no gear and no knowledge of transmuting, statting, skill rotation, etc. They don't have enough TP to max their skills. They frustrate out and they are gone after a couple days. Most of us are capable of dragging our own alts through zones or easy-mode instances. If you tell me you have a level 100 main but your PC can't run two game clients at once- not my problem. This isn't Farmville or solitaire. To be successful, you have to do the work. Grow up people. I am not playing so you can get to level cap at my expense. Will I take you through Warnorken Arena or RT to get you some gear? Heck yeah, we can spam that for hours if that's what it takes to get a full skill set for both your classes. We'll have fun and we both get something out of it. You get gear and I get Mems. Spam dungeons together to farm mems? Sure. Spend ten minutes of my time helping some lazy, don't-want-to do-it-myself noob? Been there. Done that. No mas.

• Do Malatinas

how malatinas help you with xp?

Malatinas reward you with phirius shells. P-shells get you gear with useable stats. Most of my friends say you don't need to stat your gear until you are level 50, or 60, or 45. Whatever. I started stattinglevel 15 gear using dirty stones and the green stats off the level 5o blue gear that came in the siege rewards back before the war of 1812 (okay- not that long ago, chapter 3 was when I started playing). Statted gear makes it possible to keep grinding through the zones. You don't have to have hot purple gear. The blue gear sets that start landing in your bag when you run Goblin mines at level 41-49 can be statted and get you through at least until the blue gear sets that come in quest rewards at level 57 or so. Stat them as you get them and keep going. Use the stats at all three levels from the Phirius shell vendors and you can quest all the way to level cap in blue gear. Again, like I said earlier- you gotta DO THE WORK!!!!

Edited once, last by Grumpdaddy ().