Broken promo?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • According to https://en.runesofmagic.gamefo…s/show/733/purified-times we should have a nice promo on. The reality differs in some "minor" details.

No discount for purified packages.

Purified Fusion Stone Gift Box is indeed handy to use. Unfortunately, buying them one buy one isn't that convenient.

Charges discounts vary from 28% to 30% depending on the amount instead of promised 45%.

Please fix the errors in promo implementation.

Thank you

• Diogenes

Approved the thread.
  • totally agree.

And also, this sunday the "Daily Quest Ticket" is in the IS for 30 dias (23% discount) instead of 20 dias (50% discount)

What is happening? GF is trying to throw out at all the players?

• LPL it's an "upto" 50% discount, so even an 1% duscount is legitly an ypto 50% offer :)

I know is legit, I'm obviously not talking about that.

GF can do and is doing many things that are legit, but unfair and abusive. And that's all.

• 1) No discount for purified packages = Purified packages had discounts counted for multi-buy option (so if you buy 5x/10x ect. you would see discount for bigger stacks, not for 1x item itself).

2) Purified Fusion Stone Gift Box = I will suggest adding multi-buy, but please note it may not be possible - as I noticed these packages do not stack, so if we would program in shop buying option of 5x/10x/20x items, 4 of them may have been automatically deleted by server due to incorrect stack size. And we want to avoid that ;)

3) Charges discounts vary from 28% to 30% = I have reported this matter to our Shop manager and we will look into it.

And also, this sunday the "Daily Quest Ticket" is in the IS for 30 dias (23% discount) instead of 20 dias (50% discount)

This Sunday we had "Sunday's Deals" promo, not Sunday 50% item HH.

"Sunday's Deals" offer various items with different discounts, not necessarily 50% - so please do not confuse item Happy Hours with "Sunday Deals".

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• So basicaly you guys came up with a new word (Sunday Deals), to rip off players (again) and taking advantage of a item(daily tickets) in a event that runned in weekend (exp/tp).

If you intended to not give a happy hour for the weekend (pretty sure we always had one), should have state that, dont come with crap new words and shit promos.

• So we have no dia promos and even the 50% offers are taken away

Sounds really interesting approach when players complain about the cost of itemshop to just make things more expensive yet again.

(Adding that we used to have -50% of the purified stones in sunday happy hour before)

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• even the 50% offers are taken away

Please do not jump to the conclusions here.

On Sundays we have various promos - Sunday's Deal is one of them and it's doesn't mean Item Happy Hours won't happen again, because as far as I see they are also planned.
    Just for this particular Sunday some other promo than Item HH was planned and "Sunday's Deals" will come in some future too.

• Ok Celes, thx for answer.

I never heard about "Sunday's Deals" promo as something different that HH 50%, was it announced in a post?

In any case... Hope that you don't eliminate the HH promo. The HH promo is a must have in this game.

Regards.

• From that I understand "Sunday's Deal" will offer various items with various % (sometimes 50, sometimes 30 ect.), so we will hopefully see 50% discounts still :D

Unfortunately, I only remember we had questions of "what is this Sunday's Deal' on old forum (;()

• Plauers: The game is too expensive

Gameforge: Lets make it even more expensive.

Gameforge make my brain hurt. Was already bad enough that in past we got 3 items 50% off in 1 week, now we get 2 items usually that are around 20% off. No diamond sales, what a joke.

• even the 50% offers are taken away

Please do not jump to the conclusions here.

On Sundays we have various promos - Sunday's Deal is one of them and it's doesn't mean Item Happy Hours won't happen again, because as far as I see they are also planned.
    Just for this particular Sunday some other promo than Item HH was planned and "Sunday's Deals" will come in some future too.

Diamond Tariff Change

yes not jumping anywhere to conclusions here it is in black and white ....

SoVvjsU.png

• yes not jumping anywhere to conclusions here it is in black and white ....

This solely refers to diamond happy hours.

You get more diamonds when buying them for the regular price, but in turn the bonus amount you get during a dia HH will get reduced.

Good approach. You just convinced the people that were waiting for dia promo to purchase, to not purchase them at all :)))

Keep it up.

• yes not jumping anywhere to conclusions here it is in black and white ....

This solely refers to diamond happy hours.

You get more diamonds when buying them for the regular price, but in turn the bonus amount you get during a dia HH will get reduced.

Hi!

So, will we receive at least the same amount of dias with every purchase in HH promo?

Will this affect at the frequency of HH promos?

Are two things that the community have to know...

Regards

• This game is becoming even more expensive, despite players already spending a fortune, I wonder at what point do gameforge realise that this money only lasts so long with these "whales" that are spending a lot. But like usual we get half the information, no specific data to represent how it's going to change, just simply that we'll get more for purchasing without a sale, and that sales are going to be less. Well how little is less? Are sales going to be very rare? Lots of important information that you should share for such an important change. Such a change for this game that has had sales of this % since the start is honestly a bad thing given the current state of the game imo. Long time players will not buy out of sale in sure, so this change benefits maybe a handful of people buying out of sale.

• It looks like about a 20% increase in the number of dias u get for the normal prices when buying. This would make a 100% diamond promo about the same as the old 140% one, but without any promo, you are only giving a 20% boost. This isn't going to persuade longer standing players who stopped buying , to buy again.

On the issue of the Sunday "happy hour" you were supposed to have stopped this a couple of years ago and replaced it with a 2nd "weekend" offer lasting Sunday and Monday. You made a great big announcement about this but then, a month or so later, abandoned this, without any announcement, to become only a Sunday promo, much like the old "Happy Hour".