Crash crash crash

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • After the maintenance 25.5.2023 I have been crashing many times, yesterday in siege and today in Malatinas and even just standing in Varanas Central. Looks like that has happened to many others too as they are leaving Gaia channel and then logging again all at same time.

• I think my highest fps ever is around 120(interface off low detail even), avg like 50
    wtb new potato for me and new hamster for the server
    hamster-wheel-o.gif

Amount of addons also effects interface lag DRASTICALLY

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• hiding your interface ~doubles your fps. i think with his interface JustUser would have ~130-160 fps open world.

for me it's the same... normal places open world 140-170 fps
    instances ~100 fps

sw ~50fps (in some cases down to 20)

• hiding your interface ~doubles your fps. i think with his interface JustUser would have ~130-160 fps open world.

for me it's the same... normal places open world 140-170 fps
    instances ~100 fps

sw ~50fps (in some cases down to 20)

Exactly. 50 - 150, depending on effects and action.

• Dear Zenitsusan, i'm afraid, " those pesky technical issues preventing " us " from diving into the wonderful world of Taborea " are not fully solved ! Are they ?

:/

I've tried to dive in the wonderfull world between 19:30 and now and lost several times connexion with server.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• If the issue persists, please submit a ticket to support.

Dear Sarkas, the problem persisted on Sunday morning. However, I did not submit a ticket because my last two were closed without a response.

Promises bind only those who listen to them.

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• If the issue persists, please submit a ticket to support.

Dear Sarkas, the problem persisted on Sunday morning. However, I did not submit a ticket because my last two were closed without a response.

Promises bind only those who listen to them.

None of your tickets have been left unanswered. If you're convinced I'm wrong, submit a ticket to support and complain there and it will get investigated. Complaints of this kind are getting processed by the superior of the team member in question.

• If you're convinced I'm wrong, submit a ticket

Done.

• I think my highest fps ever is around 120(interface off low detail even), avg like 50
    wtb new potato for me and new hamster for the server
    hamster-wheel-o.gif

Amount of addons also effects interface lag DRASTICALLY

Just went from AM3/DDR3 to AM5/DDR5, Using integrated graphics right now, strait up no gpu at all, 150 fps middle of Varanas craft fair max detail with the interface on.

Even with 32g 6k ddr5 ram characters disappear and I will continue to use my CleanMem trick. That is absolutely getting a video- 'How to play RoM without crashing'

Editing new videos is gonna be soooo much better now 8)

• I strated the questline "Surging undercurrent" and I was teleported to Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan zone. I crashed immediately and I cannot log back in. I lowered the video settings to minimum, but still can't log in. Can someone move my char out of that zone? And how am I suppose to lvl up if I cannot go on with that questline or get the lvl 70 elite skill?

• It may be time to clean up your hard drive and do some basic maintenance.

If that doesn't fix it, you will need better graphics. How old is your video card? This is not the most graphics- intense area. Delanis and the swamp at the beginning of Weeping coast should both cause problems if the Frontline Camp does.

• You can also submit a support ticket and ask the GF team to send you back to whichever starting zone your character used. Run dailies and Goblin mines until level 72. Then find a friend to use a transport portal rune to get you to Chrysalia. Run the non-mainline quests until you reach level 91 then visit with Daris in the class hall to pick up the new main quest line in Splitwater Coast.

I still think that you should be able to solve the problem at the hardware end.