Druid/Mage, Druid/Rogue (Dmg role)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • first of all a mmo game has to be perfect for both PVP PVE

If you ever find that mmo let me know!

OT: during my years i've never really have had or have seen an issue getting runs with an odd combo. just find the right folks to run with.

But if you go with odd combos then you will be useless :( When i started the game ppl told me only play Warrior/mage for dd or scout, otherwise you can't join runs. (WoW classes are perfect for PVP PVE and it has meta function, they always update classes

• This thread is strange.
    I want my Champ/priest to heal better.
    Also give R/K Shield.
    Champ/Mage also has garbage mdmg needs a buff.

Its not the same thing lol, Champ, as a only Champ can't heal cuz not a healer same for Rogue its only dd but Druid is healer and dd, but Champ/Mage need buff thats right so you can open a thread and share this??

You say Champ/priest can't heal good because champ is not a healer? And Rogue shouldn't tank because it's a DD? Well by that same logic druid is a healer not a damage dealer...

There's ways you can make c/p heal very good with specific gear, light pulse and chaindriving heals just like you can gear your druid in all matk/crit gear/stats you would do decent damage just not equivalent to a main mage.

Also saying Ch/M needs a buff shows how much of this game you know. That's probably that most OP class in the whole game that needs some serious nerfing, I said the mdmg thing as a joke lol.
    I have also played endgame Dr/r for years

Actual advice for you- Go Dr/r. It has enough heals to fully heal an endgame raid and supplies an extremely useful crit debuff. Dual wielding a wand and 1h magic hammer also gives you crazy high mdmg for exactly what your wanting.
    As for wanting dr/m or dr/r to be as good as mage/anything, that's never going to happen here just switch to mage then.

• Are you a joke? You must read the whole paragraph again, as first class Champ, it doesn't have any heal spell,(With certain gears you can heal as Ch/P) Druid isn't only a healer thats what you want from a druid cuz you have plain logic. Druid has direct dmg skills, AoE spells and debuffs thats why a druid can also be a dd.(Priest only has direct skills with low dmg points and lack of AoE so its logical that priest can't be a dd but Druids have potential for it) But champ only has defance and dd skills. I said Druid/Mage need buff, By saying Ch/M need buff i tried to aggre with other player's views (Didn't see any Ch/Mage) , i don't play Ch so don't know whether it is good or not. instead answering me try to answer who ever write it. Still the main problem is Druid/Mage's elite skills whatever you wrote here don't change this true ^^ a shame :(

• as first class Champ, it doesn't have any heal spell,(With certain gears you can heal as Ch/P) Druid isn't only a healer thats what you want from a druid cuz you have plain logic. Druid has direct dmg skills, AoE spells and debuffs thats why a druid can also be a dd.(Priest only has direct skills with low dmg points and lack of AoE so its logical that priest can't be a dd but Druids have potential for it) But champ only has defance and dd skills.

priests have similar dmg skills as druids - maybe no aoes, but neither a warmage, even though you say it's an op class.

Just because a class has dmg skills doesn't mean that it is an dd or must have the potential to become a dd.

by the way priest / mage or priest / scout have more dmg potential than all druid classes (but are not top dd classes either)

• as first class Champ, it doesn't have any heal spell,(With certain gears you can heal as Ch/P) Druid isn't only a healer thats what you want from a druid cuz you have plain logic. Druid has direct dmg skills, AoE spells and debuffs thats why a druid can also be a dd.(Priest only has direct skills with low dmg points and lack of AoE so its logical that priest can't be a dd but Druids have potential for it) But champ only has defance and dd skills.

priests have similar dmg skills as druids - maybe no aoes, but neither a warmage, even though you say it's an op class.

Just because a class has dmg skills doesn't mean that it is an dd or must have the potential to become a dd.

by the way priest / mage or priest / scout have more dmg potential than all druid classes (but are not top dd classes either)

Lmao Priest can't do dmg no matter what second class you choose, I think you saw its in your dreams, Druid/Rogue with 60 lvl elite deals 1160 earth+ 0.30 int plus 1160 dark + 0.30 int dmg more than a mage's flame skill only deals 2170 fire dmg (And Earth arrow with 2x curse runes has 1.2 cast time while flame has about 2.7 sec cast time) You joking about priest right ? Btw All of druid skills has + int dmg more than any other class except Warlock's op skill. You said that you played Druid and still playing but i think you only playing priest. You should have confused the classes ^^ If you have no idea about skills then don't comment anymore, i can't waste my time with non sensible comments. (Priest's main dmg skill Rising Tide deals only 1160 water dmg not plus dmg and chain skill deals light dmg but unfortunately priest doesn't have ''Light Knowledge'' passive skill so its trash) even with mage second elite skills and item set skills you can't deal more than knights :P

• Try to play other games man, it seems you are illiterate. Also then they shouldn't name this class as ''Druid'' cuz it funny to say druid in this game. I can't see a druid.

This quote of yours is ALSO rude. SO yes, there are other rude people on this thread. Calling someone illiterate because you aren't expressing yourself clearly- RUDE. That is not how open and constructive conversation is done.

• Lmao Priest can't do dmg no matter what second class you choose, I think you saw its in your dreams, Druid/Rogue with 60 lvl elite deals 1160 earth+ 0.30 int plus 1160 dark + 0.30 int dmg more than a mage's flame skill only deals 2170 fire dmg (And Earth arrow with 2x curse runes has 1.2 cast time while flame has about 2.7 sec cast time) You joking about priest right ? Btw All of druid skills has + int dmg more than any other class except Warlock's op skill. You said that you played Druid and still playing but i think you only playing priest. You should have confused the classes ^^ If you have no idea about skills then don't comment anymore, i can't waste my time with non sensible comments. (Priest's main dmg skill Rising Tide deals only 1160 water dmg not plus dmg and chain skill deals light dmg but unfortunately priest doesn't have ''Light Knowledge'' passive skill so its trash) even with mage second elite skills and item set skills you can't deal more than knights :P

and you seem to have no idea about the damage calculation. With cast skills, the specified damage is multiplied by the normal cast time. with flameproof x3 and with earth arrow only x2

Earth Arrow: 1160 +0.3 x int

vs

Rising Tide: 1160

priest/mage e.g. casts 10% faster (lvl 70 elite) and Icewind Blade (lvl 45 elite) deals instand 2x 930 dmg

by the way at lvl 55-65 times the priest / mage was the strongest mdd because the ice wind blade had no cooldown.

i did not claim that the priest is a good dd. I only said that the dmg potential is at least as high as that of a druid (both very bad). I just want to show you that the druid is not a dd (or at least as bad as the priest)

and about dmg of skills take a look at the dmg skill of warrior / scout and warden/ warrior:

warrior/scout - almost no skill with more than 560% dps

warden/warrior - Charged Chop (main skill with 1s cd) 840% and almost no skill under 600%

so the warden would have to do a lot more damage, right? funny that the warrior / scout is one of the strongest burst classes

• Try to play other games man, it seems you are illiterate. Also then they shouldn't name this class as ''Druid'' cuz it funny to say druid in this game. I can't see a druid.

This quote of yours is ALSO rude. SO yes, there are other rude people on this thread. Calling someone illiterate because you aren't expressing yourself clearly- RUDE. That is not how open and constructive conversation is done.

But they just provoke me, and they resist to understand what i wrote there that makes me annoyed. Sorry for being rude :( What i want here is new updates ^^ i want to keep game alive!!! They just add events and remove them this is what RoM team do for years, no new features no new skills no changes, Game is dying and ppl just don't care about it.

Edited once, last by HighPriest ().

• Are you serious ?? I Said With Druid/rogue elite skill Earth arrow does Much more dmg than any cast spell LMAO You just keep resisting to understand, stop being toxic

yea so even with normal earth arrow you deal more dmg than a priest! HAHA %10 cast speed priest elite ??? man as druid/rogue you wield 1 wand + 1 hammer this means plus x curse rune %13 more cast speed also with Druid/Rogue buff you earn %20 cast speed more yea yea it seems you have no idea about a druid.

Druid has 5 direct powerful spells with good dmg lol even Summon Sandstorm AoE instant skill has 1160 + 0.30 int, 1160 + 0.30 int dmg ITS AoE and instant! Mother Nature's Wrath deals 1380 + 0.30 int dmg and DoT for 384 dmg every 2 sec and the others! Priest only has Rising tide and chain skill and they deal trash dmg sorry but i don't think you playing real RoM game. Stop trolling ^^ (and pls don't comment)

• Are you serious ?? I Said With Druid/rogue elite skill Earth arrow does Much more dmg than any cast spell LMAO You just keep resisting to understand, stop being toxicou playing real RoM game. Stop trolling ^^ (and pls don't comment)

much more than any? lol even a normal Flame does more dmg. (i have just tried a lvl 100 char without equip: earth arrow: 9,5k + 8,4k dmg and the same char with the same equip as mage flame: 28k dmg - if mage/priest there is an almost 80% chance of eruption so flame deals two times dmg)

you should take a look at the dmg formula

yea so even with normal earth arrow you deal more dmg than a priest!

0.3% int.... and that's not a lot... but even with 0.3% int its a lot less than most of real-dd-skill dmg

Quote from HighPriest

man as druid/rogue you wield 1 wand + 1 hammer this means plus x curse rune %13 more cast speed

THATS WHAT I MEAN! the pros and cons are very similar for priest and druid! 2h wand + 10% speed skill is almost the same

Quote from HighPriest

Druid/Rogue buff you earn %20 cast speed more

with 5 min cd and overwrites Ancient Spirit Water and Clear Thought

Quote from HighPriest

Druid has 5 direct powerful spells with good dmg lol even Summon Sandstorm AoE instant skill has 1160 + 0.30 int, 1160 + 0.30 int dmg ITS AoE and instant! Mother Nature's Wrath deals 1380 + 0.30 int dmg and DoT for 384 dmg every 2 sec and the others!

no, they're not even a bit powerful xD they're nice to have and useful for quests but even a mage / warlock as support will do more dmg

the number of "good" skills is not important. mage / warrior also has many skills that are theoretically good, but are neither good in trash nor in boss fights. mage/ warrior just spamming flame and thats it

if your statements were correct, the druid / villain would be a very good dd. but he is not and no other druid class either

I think it's funny how you take your opinion, even though everyone else in this thread proves you wrong^^

so i'm out.

if at some point you are at lvl 100 and have cleared an ini, we can talk again :)

• Use Ancient Spirit Water after Cast speed buff end thats simple to understand but again as i said you resist to understand anything yea i am out too can't waste my time.

• Are you serious ?? I Said With Druid/rogue elite skill Earth arrow does Much more dmg than any cast spell LMAO You just keep resisting to understand, stop being toxicou playing real RoM game. Stop trolling ^^ (and pls don't comment)

much more than any? lol even a normal Flame does more dmg. (i have just tried a lvl 100 char without equip: earth arrow: 9,5k + 8,4k dmg and the same char with the same equip as mage flame: 28k dmg - if mage/priest there is an almost 80% chance of eruption so flame deals two times dmg)

you should take a look at the dmg formula

Even a normal Flame does more dmg ?, hahaha MAN MAN you just trolling, it cannot has any other explanation. so 9,5k + 8,4k = nearly 18k and you deal 2x of it so thats mean 36k!(with more int 40k and above dmg) and 0.30 int means a lot! its increasing dmg with your int lmao more int more dmg and with good stats you have much more dmg than a flame! PLUS Earth arrow with Druid/rogue has 1.2 sec cast (Without Ancient or Catalysis buff) flame has 2.2 (with same gears) so thats mean nearly 2x earth arrow = 80k and flame does 28k dmg (even with mage warrior you can't pass thats dmg cuz Druid/rogue has %100 critic rate with debuff and buff even for bosses ,plus more magical dmg thx to Dark moon skill and plus %20 magical defense decrease with seed and i don't even mention Warlock, it increases the Dark damages on monsters)Mage/Warrior cast speed has 30 sec cd and eruption has lower rate to activate and Mage Warrior magical boost buff has 2 min cd. A Druid/rogue can easly out match a Mage/Warrior with true stats ^^ You must learn calculating, Before being 100 lvl on games or joining runs try to learn basic human needs like calculate. you should take a look at https://medium.com/@john_marsh…l-in-7-steps-9bc51d51f721

After this i won't answer anymore cuz you just trolling and provoke me for close this thread so good luck in life, adios.

• healer or mage is never a valuable dds class not as burn and not as long fight....try join run where 2dds duo whole ini and is smot run after you will understand what is dps thx

2nd youre wrong me rogue tanked tos st easyer....so is not only dds ^^

and 3rd when healer will dps in run who will keep alive yous? there system tank dbuffer/support healer and dds when some class able to do multiple way will be far weak than who do 1way good............ try understand it

• healer or mage is never a valuable dds class not as burn and not as long fight....try join run where 2dds duo whole ini and is smot run after you will understand what is dps thx

2nd youre wrong me rogue tanked tos st easyer....so is not only dds ^^

and 3rd when healer will dps in run who will keep alive yous? there system tank dbuffer/support healer and dds when some class able to do multiple way will be far weak than who do 1way good............ try understand it

so Mage has no value at runs? Then why they have mage classes lol lets delete whole mages from the game, if a mage can't take place as dd then Why there is a Mage in the game??? lol this game more Death than ever before

• Quote from HighPriest

"man as druid/rogue you wield 1 wand + 1 hammer this means plus x curse rune %13 more cast speed"

But an off-hand dagger's magical damage value is added to the value of the wand. wand+dagger> staff. Tier up the dagger to 10 or 11 while you are statting it.

Why use a hammer?

• high priest ...if i read good you play almost from start i have no idea why you woundering on this when bk to 10year is same nothing changed mage vs dds stuff or you want bk old hos time where mage clear whole tras mob in run?

if is bost mage/magic hit what you will see...sw will more unbalanced than at the moment ....so is will never happen trust me

• Druids can't wield dagger :D Also ''Time Recall'' 1 handed hammer has same magical dmg as the Dagger.