Druid/Mage, Druid/Rogue (Dmg role)

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • But now its 100 lvl cap and everything is different so yea, you can't understand ^^

and i still play druid.

you sound like you've been playing rom for just a month... play a few different classes (and not just with druid / mage) and gain some experience.

the class system is far from perfect, but better than most of the other class-based-mmo's.

Can you tell me who plays ''Scout/Priest, Scout/Druid, Scout/Knight, Scout/Warrior, Rogue/Druid, Rogue/Knight, Rogue/Priest, Rogue/Scout, Rogue/Warlock, Rogue/Warrior, Druid/Mage, Warrior/Druid, Warrior/Priest, Warlock/Rogue, Knight/Rogue'' etc. etc. tons of non playing Class combos

Don't even say ah i playing these class combos they are good. Sorry but except Warrior/Mage, Mage/Warrior, Mage/Druid, Mage/Warden, Druid/Warden, Knight/Mage, Rogue/Mage, Scout/Rogue, Scout/Warden and some other class combos you can't join any run in game, probobly they won't invite you to their group. I want to break this cycyle and for this they have to buff others or nerf these most playing (or only playing) class combos. Atm you don't care these class combos but new players do! They want to play whatever they pick, ah but sorry in this game you have to play some certain class combos otherwise you will fully useless trash player, sad but true ^^

• So pls ppl, instead of being one of them try to look with other perspective and don't insult, just try to understand what is wrong on this game. I wrote about druid cuz i love druid and its my main, you can also open a thread about other class combos that no one plays.

• This thread is strange.
    I want my Champ/priest to heal better.
    Also give R/K Shield.
    Champ/Mage also has garbage mdmg needs a buff.

Its not the same thing lol, Champ, as a only Champ can't heal cuz not a healer same for Rogue its only dd but Druid is healer and dd, but Champ/Mage need buff thats right so you can open a thread and share this??

• maybe you should try mage/druid as heal ... its also bad xD

I get your point, but even mages aren't good dungeon dps. mage / warrior is ok, but far from top dd.

Priests or knights cannot be played meaningfully as DD either. Nowadays, priests are rarely seen as healers, because a druid without a secondary class heals a raid better than a priest with any sec class.

The balancing of RoM is not bad and especially in PVP there are many more classes useful, but before main healer classes are balanced to dd, other main healers (priests) should rather be balanced to healers :D

Mage has only dd role so?? maybe you should try to understand 2 different thing i mentioned on my thread.

• Can you tell me who plays ''Scout/Priest, Scout/Druid, Scout/Knight, Scout/Warrior, Rogue/Druid, Rogue/Knight, Rogue/Priest, Rogue/Scout, Rogue/Warlock, Rogue/Warrior, Druid/Mage, Warrior/Druid, Warrior/Priest, Warlock/Rogue, Knight/Rogue'' etc. etc. tons of non playing Class combos

Don't even say ah i playing these class combos they are good. Sorry but except Warrior/Mage, Mage/Warrior, Mage/Druid, Mage/Warden, Druid/Warden, Knight/Mage, Rogue/Mage, Scout/Rogue, Scout/Warden and some other class combos you can't join any run in game, probobly they won't invite you to their group. I want to break this cycyle and for this they have to buff others or nerf these most playing (or only playing) class combos. Atm you don't care these class combos but new players do! They want to play whatever they pick, ah but sorry in this game you have to play some certain class combos otherwise you will fully useless trash player, sad but true ^^

for the most part, this is not a problem with the skills of the classes, but with the current content.

as I wrote before, e.g. priest is hardly played, because druids have better buffs and debuffs. However, the priest can heal better in many situations - but that is currently not necessary (the current instances are mostly possible without a healer, so debuffer > healer)

if all classes did the same amount of damage, only the class with the better debuffs would still be taken.

the sense of the class system of rome is that you can use different classes for different situations and you are not limited to tank, dd and heal, but can choose, for example, between:

heal with support for xy or

heal with a lot of def or

tank with more dmg or

tank with more aoe or

tank with more deff or

dd with self-healing and so on

However, the content currently does not offer anything that needs such diversity. you just have to be able to burst stupid bosses without any eventplay.

at hos times were e.g. mages because of the discharge for trash mobs... nowadays almost every dd could do the trash of the ini solo.

• But now its 100 lvl cap and everything is different so yea, you can't understand ^^

and i still play druid.

you sound like you've been playing rom for just a month... play a few different classes (and not just with druid / mage) and gain some experience.

the class system is far from perfect, but better than most of the other class-based-mmo's.

I started play this game at 55 lvl cap it was before elf race, yea play some other class combos that not everyone play and gain experience then you can understand what i meant, The class system is too far from good, at least in other mmo's you can play whatever you like ^^

• I started play this game at 55 lvl cap it was before elf race, yea play some other class combos that not everyone play and gain experience then you can understand what i meant, The class system is too far from good, at least in other mmo's you can play whatever you like ^^

lvl 55 cap was already chapter 2, so elven prophecy :D

and over time i have played almost all classes, only with champ und schurke i haven't tested all of the secondary classes.

and yes .. even warmonk xD

Edited once, last by Ainz ().

• I started play this game at 55 lvl cap it was before elf race, yea play some other class combos that not everyone play and gain experience then you can understand what i meant, The class system is too far from good, at least in other mmo's you can play whatever you like ^^

lvl 55 cap was already chapter 2, so elven prophecy :D

and over time i have played almost all classes, only with champ und schurke i haven't tested all of the secondary classes.

and yes .. even warmonk xD

So you played all classes with secondry classes, what you think about other class combos that i mentioned? do you ever see any player who plays Scout/Priest or others, whatever in a situation you are, you wouldn't pick Scout/Priest combo (lol Elves join with 55 or 60 lvl don't remember exact detail of it, it was nearly 9 years ago) btw as you said even Mage/Warriors can't match with Warrior/Mages for dd role, and you are right ! this is why they have to nerf warrior/mage or buff Mage's elite skills

• Mage has only dd role so?? maybe you should try to understand 2 different thing i mentioned on my thread.

no, but according to your logic, a mage should primarily be a dd

Druid skills have great potential for dd role like mages, of course they shouldn't buff main druid skills as they are already good but maybe they can change skill effect of ''Summon sandstorm'' and reduce its cooldown 8 to 6 sec that would be more balanced according to ''Thunderstorm''skill. The sad thing is that people don't know what is a Druid, Ther are a type of mages that control nature for both harm opponent and heals allies not only healer (You can also see this explanation on class screen) I don't say make druid top dd but at least give some buffs to elite skills for make it more playeble for dd. I don't know whether you try or not but Druid/rogue can easly match with a Mage/Warrior, 2x earth arrow dmg, less cast speed and debuffs but Druid/mage is old :P Well maybe they shouldn't buff Druid/Rogue (maybe few changes for 15 and 30 lvl elites) but they should buff Druid/Mage and of course other useless class combos.

• So you played all classes with secondry classes, what you think about other class combos that i mentioned? do you ever see any player who plays Scout/Priest or others, whatever in a situation you are, you wouldn't pick Scout/Priest combo (lol Elves join with 55 or 60 lvl don't remember exact detail of it, it was nearly 9 years ago) btw as you said even Mage/Warriors can't match with Warrior/Mages for dd role, and you are right ! this is why they have to nerf warrior/mage or buff Mage's elite skills

do you play pvp? I don't think so, because otherwise you would e.g. see rogue/ priest or rogue/ druid more often. even mage/ knights or mage/ scouts are not that bad for pvp

other combs such as priest / rogue, knight / mage or rogue/ knight are extremely strong in pvp, but average or bad in pve.

And that's what I mean by post # 26: only because the class deals less dmg than others in a special situation such as a burst boss, that doesn't mean that this class isn't good it just means that class is better in other situations. and the current pve content doesn't support this, since you only need dmg

• I don't have to play PVP, i am a PVE player, I always prefer PVE for a mmo and also they can balance class combos for both PVP and PVE ^^ after your comment still nothing changed, I didn't say Mage/scout are bad or even Mage/Knight, first of all a mmo game has to be perfect for both PVP PVE and of course some other class maybe more positive ways than others but in this game there is no positive or negative, Its directly OP or Trash. And by the way even if rouge/druids or rogue/priest good at PvP the other tons of class combos still trash ^^

• I have S/P, S/D, R/D, R/P, D/M.

• so ?

• You asked who plays certain combos. I said I play some of them.

• ok.

• They are your third fourth classes so actually you don't play, you just have them, or most probobly you doing dailies at farsitan like other random class combo ppl

• My R/D is actually my primary character. R side is 91, D side is 86.