Is it possible to solo PVE in the game?

• You can do solo lots of inis and things, tomb of souls HM at the moment i don't think so, not at all. And in general terms, endgame inis are never at reach to clear them solo, not until arent endgame anymore. If anyone has something different to say i invite you to show us your big... video ;)

I don't think anyone can solo any ini HM over PoM (lvl 87). CoE is already too much at the moment.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

Edited once, last by Tam_Cry ().

• I would say it depends on the dungeon, and more specifically, the boss. If you can burn the boss, then yes, odds are one real person could solo that boss/dungeon. However, odds are that one real person would be playing upwards of six to twelve different clients/characters.

So, yes. Endgame stuff can probably be soloed by a single person, but not a single character.

Reni Veteran. Pretty much retired at this point.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

• Depends on how many alts your willing to make ;p

This SS is way back early 2016 pre +30s hitting 300m 'solo'

O3jGIbJ.png

Now with +30s and I got new lv100 hammer/armor I can't even imagine how hard I would hit if I set this all up again. I also have a 2nd ch/m that can rampage at the same time lol

That might be the most no-life picture of this game I've ever taken or seen.

• When I say SOLO I mean NO alts, just your single character.

I know a guy whose solo'd worldbosses for two years on the EU servers, but that's about it. It is impossible to solo endgame content without alts.

Reni Veteran. Pretty much retired at this point.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

• Keep in mind that ch/m rampage used to hit 4x on silence seal (all aoes did) instead of 2x and was fixed in 2018 or 19.

• When I say SOLO I mean NO alts, just your single character.

Honestly the best absolute solo class is easily Ch/Wl.
    I know no one plays it and there's like 0 information but self sustainability is unreal. Your a tank/dps/heals all in one but the heals are only for you, % based no heal gear required. Stats full physical, magic dmg is just bonus.

If you don't get 1 shot you can basically do anything once you know what your doing

edit- this is probably the hardest class in the game to properly play though it took me a long time

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• Hey please upload a video, because I'm was always attracted to the ch/wl, but never played it.

Still i haven't figured out what it makes any better then most other classes that can get very tanky and have self heals.

For example a wd/d or a pr/w geared (and played) for it can do almost any content solo, even instances on Hardmode... until the 1th boss 8o

Still I'm very curious for a experienced ch/wl

• ch/wl is actually the whole reason I started playing again. I got my fill of raids over the last decade and current endgame is broken anyway lol. Just having fun seeing whats possible by myself. It's awesome to see other people interested!

Rune Siphon sucks don't use it, but Indomitable Spirit and
    Dark Energy Strike are the bread and butter.
    At lv.100 you can heal 54% hp every 7 seconds using them.
    compared to say ch/m survivability using barrier gives you 30%hp(protection) over 15seconds.

That's like over 3x more tanky then Ch/M which I already felt indestructible as.
    And with the crit/atkspd/atk% buffs when you burn it's actually really close to ch/r dps(solo with warpcharge may actually be better) which smokes all other tank dmg. Champs have super broken high defense with the ISS which the other tanks can't compete with either.

I'd love to showcase some videos I'll see what I can do in the future but I'm still running a phenom ii x6 potato

• Rune Siphon sucks don't use it, but Indomitable Spirit and Dark Energy Strike are the bread and butter.

Dark Energy Strike does not heal.

Indomitable Spirit - 18% on level 100 (2% initial + 0.16% per level)

So not sure what are you talking about here.

• Rune Siphon sucks don't use it, but Indomitable Spirit and Dark Energy Strike are the bread and butter.

Dark Energy Strike does not heal.

Indomitable Spirit - 18% on level 100 (2% initial + 0.16% per level)

So not sure what are you talking about here.

Indomitable Spirit buff makes energy strike heal that 18% on hit for next 3 hits, I never use it without the buff.
    You can also activate the atk spd burn to lower your hp enough to activate the buff whenever you want

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.