Posts by Ellen

Hey i remember you,

Warden was one of you favorites?

Welcome back,

the game is still a lot of fun and still has all the flaws it had back then ;)

For myself, i'm already playing it again for 10 months now after a 5 year break and i'm enjoying it!

Just log in and find out yourself 8)

Yeah priest are actually very good healers and have nice situational skills!

Especially if your are the reactive type of healer, using urgent heal, it's really cool!

But why druids (d/w & d/wd) are the most seen/wanted healers it's because every druid has that raid wide instant heal with 4 seconds cooldown, -18% pdef & -18% mdef debuff (seeds) on boss fights

The d/w also has that patt + damage buff which is slightly better then the priest patt version.

The d/wd has a mdam buff (nice for casters or w/m) and has briar shield, with this a d/wd can easy solo heal most raids.

But if there is already a druid in the raid & people already get those seeds.., then a priest has the potential to be the better healer in the raid, especially for keeping the tank alive and using his situational toolkit of skills, which makes every priest unique and fun! 8)

If you want your own female dwarf..,

you could always use that pet and summon her! :)

tho i doubt that real female dwarfs would be that obedient... 8o

While both champions (ch/r & ch/p) are great tanks, the play style is completely different.

You notice this mostly when clearing mobs.

Any mob or boss you hit with rune pulse is instant aggro (with high damage hammer), but rune pulse has cast time and a small cooldown which make it not always useable when needed...

ch/r has a few xtra ranged attacks and the 50% xtra patt, aggroing runaway mobs is easy (mobs have lower pdef values)

Combined with Shadowstab it can do a lot of damage.

ch/r is awesome when your raid is not that strong

When a ch/r is geared for dps (str/patt) he can do some awesome damage while tanking a boss

ch/p with some healing gear (healing points) has in light pulse an awesome aoe that does damage and heals nearby party members, which also gives healing aggro!

Besides of that, the damage buff, cleansing, healing, immune, etc. what a ch/p can do is really awesome! 8)

If the raid is strong, then a ch/p shines!

But clearing mobs with a ch/p is slower compared to a ch/r or a k/m, but it does help if your healer is a d/wd and has placed his briar shield on you.., then you can probably solo a lot! 8)

cheap statting would be 1 sta/patt dawn, the rest str/sta, maybe a 2th sta/patt if you have trouble find the stats

If you dont want to do dps (with str/patt stats), then level up shieldform.

With a ch/p with al of those extra stamina bonusses you'll have a xtreme high hp & pdef and when needed a high mdef ;)

Hey please upload a video, because I'm was always attracted to the ch/wl, but never played it.

Still i haven't figured out what it makes any better then most other classes that can get very tanky and have self heals.

For example a wd/d or a pr/w geared (and played) for it can do almost any content solo, even instances on Hardmode... until the 1th boss 8o

Still I'm very curious for a experienced ch/wl

Oooh, thats sad :(

Wanted by the Zurhidon -

Your character must be level 40 or below and you have to open the secret passageway that leads straight to Razeela and kill her. You must also kill Dorlos within 25 minutes of entering the Mystic Altar dungeon. No one in the party should die during all of the time that they are inside of the dungeon. If they die, just exit the dungeon and reset it to try again. And you should have the quest that requires you to kill dorlos in your quest log. Think the quest is called Knowledge of the Ancestors.

Hey, so if I already finished that quest I can't get the title? Thats sad :(

iirc (really really long time ago), only one player (an alt) needs to have that quest in your party

I had the same problem, here is how i solved it.

I don't have Runes of Magic installed on my C:\ drive but on my faster SSD drive D:\

It seems the launcher checks if this folder exists:

Code
    1. C:\Program Files\Runes Of Magic

After i created the 'Runes Of Magic' folder myself in 'C:\Program Files' i could play again.

Thus now i have an empty folder 'Runes Of Magic' in my 'C:\Program Files' folder.., i hope when there is a new update of RoM it won't install it to my C:\ drive but to my D:\ drive.

But hey, it's RoM, we always get these kind of easter eggs... X/