Hoping for a Thanksgiving xp event!

• Fingers crossed!

Got my toon up to 56/56, and ready to start the Dalanis story line quests, both lines.

Hoping we get an xp event. This will be my fourth character leveling to 100, so it should go pretty quickly, as I remember pretty much every quest.

Also have bags empty, resources ready, some t8 stones ready to upgrade new weapons, diamonds for plussers, and lots of coffee and munchies on stand by :)

Anyone else looking forward to an xp event?

• I think there have been plenty of XP events lately so not really haha.

Looking more forward to other things, like useful things in promo :D

• I would be thankful for correct information from Game Forge. As I sit here wondering why servers that were not suppose to go off-line have been off for 10 hours.

• The dia promo's ive seen has been a joke and should be 100-150%, what are they scared of??? That we buy ALL puries and plussing from IS or??? :D

And XP event is ok but it f''ked up TP but its normal so include TP so am I for it 100%.

Btw, any1 need more crashes??? We have been around on several private ones with many players and Official is winning this battle for "Most Crashes" and,,,,,sorry to say: bugged quests and especially in Toni/Morrok line,sigh! :):):):cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I would be thankful for correct information from Game Forge. As I sit here wondering why servers that were not suppose to go off-line have been off for 10 hours.

10 hours?

Went offline for me yesterday 4pm, it's 9am now, still down. 17 hours so far.

That's okay. I'm not complaining, just anxious to hop back in :)

• For those not using a steam client, the US servers should be available again as the EU download server is back online. If you are using a Steam client, the announcement did say that you wouldn't be able to log in until the maintenance was over.

The maintenance was announced 2 days ago, just taking longer than expected ;)

• I cannot do the fancy quoted from and such but a direct cut and paste from Polog said

US servers will stay online, but Steam login and in-game ItemShop may be unavailable.

But it is up now so Hey. Guess be Thankful for what you get

• I cannot do the fancy quoted from and such but a direct cut and paste from Polog said

US servers will stay online, but Steam login and in-game ItemShop may be unavailable.

Ah, you from USA. Enjoy playing then! We still cannot play haha.

• Oh hopefully there will be something you guys needed fixed or new content :) I thought this was a Thanksgiving thread.

The US servers did stay online. If you didn't log out once the maintenance period started you could carry on playing. The bit the announcement forgot to mention (or the post creator didn't know) was that if you logged out you wouldn't be able to get back in as the European download server, needed by the US launcher, would be off-line...

PS: you quote posts by clicking the quotation marks at the bottom right of any post.

• and

I would be thankful for correct information from Game Forge. As I sit here wondering why servers that were not suppose to go off-line have been off for 10 hours.

Hence my first statement. CORRECT information.

• XP/TP event needs to go back the way it was when tp was part of completing quest , and what i mean the % needs to count on quest completion now you only get xp on quests during xp/tp event and I also agree the diamond sales are a joke and the crashing is out of hand along with the cheating in siege war that can't be caught on video.

• They don't boost Tp on quests during XP/TP events because there is no cap on gaining Tp, unlike on Xp. I've never been 100% convinced by this thinking but its not a big issue these days as its so easy to farm Tp once you're at the cap nowadays.