PvE Instance Class Tier List

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • S/R or S/Wd for new character. Should be a scout. I consider S/R because it seems to be better in longer fights. Am I right? Burst might be S/Wd better tho (all that elites supporting snipe).

• S/R or S/Wd for new character. Should be a scout. I consider S/R because it seems to be better in longer fights. Am I right? Burst might be S/Wd better tho (all that elites supporting snipe).

S/R is better if you have more Scouts or /Scouts in the group, if you are the only one then S/Wd us usually better, but both are nice classes.

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Just to let you know, last night I started a K/Wr based on this table. I do not usually play a tank, although I have before in another game. It should be an interesting class combo to learn.

Learning a combo, people still do that? I thought everyone moved over to using combatengines with scripts written by someone else..

• Just to let you know, last night I started a K/Wr based on this table. I do not usually play a tank, although I have before in another game. It should be an interesting class combo to learn.

Learning a combo, people still do that? I thought everyone moved over to using combatengines with scripts written by someone else..

Nah, just the guilds that live at the top of the leader boards. Interestingly, Knightshift has been climbing for the last month or so, and we do not use any of those auto-respond macros but we sure know when we are fighting them. And yet we still win. Strategy and persistence wins in the end, even when a few players seem to be rhino-hiding.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Nah, just the guilds that live at the top of the leader boards. Interestingly, Knightshift has been climbing for the last month or so, and we do not use any of those auto-respond macros but we sure know when we are fighting them. And yet we still win. Strategy and persistence wins in the end, even when a few players seem to be rhino-hiding.

Glad to hear, combatengines should have never been allowed in the first place.