[Feedback Thread]Necropolis of Mirrors hard

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • 2023-07-12_RoM_Timeless_Instances_I_TNT_News_Header_895x300_motif_1.jpg

Posts below might contain spoilers for the strategies.

Rules for this thread:

• this is not a discussion thread.
    • please write your feedback as concise as possible.
    • specify which boss your feedback applies to (or if it's common for all)
    • if possible:
      • write your feedback as guild / edit your posts if necessary
      • don't duplicate feedback. if your feedback is covered in another post -> like it
    • if you found bugs:
      • this is not the place. you can either write a ticket, poke a teamler or create a post in the bug section.

Known issues are here: Reflection of Necropolis: Known Issues

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

Edited once, last by Grimthar ().

• Fossilo

Approved the thread.
  • Erstmal einen großen Dank an die Verantwortlichen für die neue Instanz! Ich war anfangs spektisch, aber wurde positiv überrascht. Die Taktiken sind abwechslungsreich und teils auch fordernd, aber durchweg machbar. Die Schwierigkeit finde ich für einen Hardmode nahezu perfekt.

Gräberstadt der Spiegel HM ist für mich die beste Instanz der letzten 8 Jahre!

Ein paar kleine Verbesserungsvorschläge für diese (und ggf. kommende Instanzen) möchte ich trotzdem loswerden:

Allgemein:

• Tagesquest:
      • Ich fände es gut, wenn das neue tägliche Quest in Logar ähnlich wie die Quests des Mysteriösen Einsiedlers separiert von normalen Tagesquest behandelt würden. Da man oft Tagsüber seine normalen täglichen Quests abschließt und abends Ini läuft, wird es vielen Leuten wohl passieren, dass sie dann die tägliche Quest für Gräberstadt nicht mehr annehmen/abgeben können.
      • Der NPC würde vor der Instanz mehr Sinn machen
    • Crafting-System: Ich würde eine Reduzierung auf 700 Gipfelfragmente für einmal ziehen (Kiste + Schlüssel) vorschlagen, da so 1x pro Woche ein Item gezogen werden kann (oder alternativ einer Erhöhung der Gipfelfragmente als Gipfeljagtquest-Belohnungen auf ~15 pro Quest und 20 wenn man erster war, damit die fehlenden 300 Fragmente/Woche erfarmt werden können)
    • Boss-Schaden: Die Bosse können gern auch etwas härter zuschlagen. Unsere Tanks haben sich in unseren Runs gestern gelangweilt

Bosse:

• Boss 1:
      • Für farbenblinde Menschen wäre ein weiteres visuelles Zeichen für die Farbbuffs und -säulen sicher gut (beispielsweise: der grüne Buff bekommt ein X als Symbol und in der grünen Lichtsäule wird dann ebenfalls ein X angezeigt) -> Nice to have
    • Boss 2:
      • Eine Art Burst-Schutz wie die anderen Bosse haben (Adds spawnen, Boss wird Immun) wäre hier sicher auch schön. Die Mechanik des Bosses kann aktuell leider komplett ignoriert werden mit genug Schaden.
      • Der Buff "Resonanz der Anderswelt" sollte mMn besser ein Fix-Hit sein (z.B. 250k). Dieser Buff macht aktuell bei PDDs zu viel und bei MDDs zu wenig Schaden.
    • Boss 5:
      • Die Meldung dass die Bosse getrennt/zusammen kämpfen wird sehr oft gespammt. Ich bin mir unsicher ob das ein Bug war, aber die ständig blinkenden Meldungen haben dann schon etwas gestört.
        wurde umgesetzt; vielen Dank!
      • Der Enrage-Timer könnte hier mMn auch etwas angehoben werden. Ich finde die Idee zwar gut auch einen Boss einzubauen, der viel Schaden erfordert, aber grade bei Gilden mit nicht so vielen Top-Equipten DDs könnte es hier große Probleme geben, da 2 Bosse mit teilweise höheren Deffwerten in derselben Zeit wie alle anderen Bosse gelegt werden müssen. 12 statt 8 Minuten würde ich für angebracht halten.
        wurde umgesetzt; vielen Dank!

Alles in Allem ist Gräberstadt der Spiegel HM sehr gut gelungen, großes Kompliment und bitte weiter so!

__________________________________________________________________________________

First, a big thanks to those responsible for the new dungeon! I was initially spectral, but was positively surprised. The tactics are varied and partly challenging, but consistently feasible. I find the difficulty almost perfect for a hard mode.

Necropolis of Mirrors HM is for me the best dungeon of the past 8 years!

A few small suggestions for improvement for this (and possibly upcoming dungeons) I would still like to get rid of:

General:

• -Daily Quest:
      • I would like to see the new daily quest in Logar treated like the Mysterious Hermit quests, separate from the normal daily quests. Since people often complete their normal daily quests during the day and run dungeons in the evening, it will probably happen to many people that they then can no longer accept/deliver the daily quest for NoM HM.
      • The NPC would make more sense before the instance
    • -Crafting system: I would suggest a reduction to 700 peakfragments for pulling once (chest + key), since that way 1x per week an item can be pulled (or alternatively an increase of peak fragments as peak hunting quest rewards to ~15 per quest and 20 if you were first, so that the missing 300 fragments/week can be farmed)
    • -Boss damage: Bosses are welcome to hit a little harder. Our tanks were bored in our runs yesterday

Bosses:

• Boss 1:
      • For colorblind people, another visual sign for the color buffs and pillars would certainly be good (for example: the green buff gets an X as a symbol and in the green light pillar an X is then displayed as well)
    • Boss 2:
      • Some kind of burst protection like the other bosses have (adds spawn, boss becomes immune) would surely be nice here too. The mechanics of the boss can currently be completely ignored with enough damage, unfortunately.
      • The buff "Resonance with the Otherworld" should better be a fix hit (e.g. 250k). This buff currently does too much damage to PDDs and too little to MDDs.
    • Boss 5:
      • The message that the bosses fight separately/together is spammed very often. I'm unsure if this was a bug, but the constantly flashing messages have then already disturbed something.
        got fixed, ty!
      • The enrage timer could also be raised here something. I think the idea is good to include a boss that requires a lot of damage, but especially in guilds with not so many top-equipped DPS there could be big problems here, because 2 bosses with partly higher Deff values must be killed in the same time as all other bosses. 12 instead of 8 minutes I would consider appropriate.
        got fixed, ty!

All in all, Necropolis of Mirror HM is very well done, big compliments and please keep it up!

Edited 6 times, last by Ainz ().

• B4 was a buggy mess for us.

Found bugs:

Boss doesnt reset enrage.

Temp fix: we burned down the 1.6 billion enrage HP to 74% to trigger the event. Boss reset after.

Boss secret enrage:

The boss oneshots our tank through discipline without the buff visible. Kinda not so nice.....

Boss event doesnt complete correctly and boss goes enrage all the time.

Since the exact tactic isnt known and wont be shared at first that one hurts groups the most.

You dont know that its bugged.... Only a hard reset of the ini could fix that.

Thx Ainz that he was so kind to at least confirm that its bugged once i told him the strats we tried to no effect.

Other than that, i really enjoyed the ini.

It was quite fun and the difficulty was absolutly great for HM endcontent.

The bugs seem like easy fixes, and with temp workarounds they are not gamebreaking.

Well done on that GF :)

• B4 was a buggy mess for us.

Found bugs:

Boss doesnt reset enrage.

Temp fix: we burned down the 1.6 billion enrage HP to 74% to trigger the event. Boss reset after.

we had that at boss 3 needed to burn him down like 25-30% for him to reset.

• I know it's tying in with Peak Experience, but surely a better place for the Daily Quest NPC would be outside the Necropolis of Mirrors, or over at The Distillery?

Currently...

• a trip to Logar to pick up the daily quest;
    • transport from Logar to Varanas;
    • transport from Varanas to Silverfall;
    • travel to the instance;
    • actually playing the Instance;
    • travel from Instance Exit (Resurrection Stone) to Silverfall (thankfully, not far);
    • transport from Silverfall to Varanas;
    • transport from Varanas to Logar;
    • Finally, hand in the quest!

This could be so much shorter:

• travel to the instance and pick up the daily quest;
    • play the Instance;
    • hand in the quest.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• Thank you all very much for the feedback and the reports, all of them have been shared with the team, and we are already working on it.

With today's maintenance we have already fixed the following.

New Necropolis Bugfixes

Boss 2 and 4: Bosses should now Ignore Pets

Boss 3: Fixed movement/Position

Please feel free to add more, and thank you again for your precious contribution <3

Q0Iyium.png

thanks Phyally

• Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher wieso das noch keinem aufgefallen ist oder ob ich mich hier schlichtweg vertan hab?

Aber weder der Tankgürtel: 236602 "Gürtel des Spiegel-Bollwerks" ,
    noch das Heilerschild: 236606 "Spiegel der Erneuerung" fallen in der Instanz NoM HM

diese sind scheinbar nur über die zusätzliche Ziehfunktion durch den Spiegelschlüssel und die Truhe zu erreichen

dafür hat sowohl Boss 2 als auch Boss 4 jeweils den selben Tankumhang im Loot : 236604 "Umhang des Spiegel-Bollwerks"

Kann das wer bestätigen?

">

• Oops...

confirmed:

- Mirror of Renewal doesn't drop

- Mirror Bulwark Belt doesn't drop

- Mirror Bulwark Cape drops twice (727332/727334)

reported.

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• Well. If we take into account that fixes for the ini have been quite speedy i think its fixed by Tuesday :p

But yea we were wondering that we never saw the heal shield, but didnt bother to check the loot tables so far.