Wand range fix

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Why does gf turn off the wand's long range while the game has login issues , It was a great devastation for those who built the ranged wand. I don't understand what the game is trying to do

• Why does gf turn off the wand's long range while the game has login issues , It was a great devastation for those who built the ranged wand. I don't understand what the game is trying to do

Is anyone seriously gonna argue that a wand or staff should melee hit 200 range? wtf lol

• Since the long melee range of certain wands was a bug, play styles that utilized said range were considered exploiting that bug.

Even when not actively being sanctioned by the Game Team, players should always be aware that investing many resources into utilizing a bug that may be fixed at any minute (or in RuneWakers case: at any year) can lead to losses in the long term.

• in SW i died behind wall castel gates from r/m stil so far from gates as distance so i must still search that in SW the range wand still 200, not just once 3 time did not get to gates died in mid air from jumping from castel.

so the posibility is there need more runs and info if wand range still active in SW

• no r/m uses wands only daggers, what skill were you being hit by? Only long range thing on r/m I can think of is Enlivened Blade and that will only work at the gate/LoS.

Warlock and Warden have troublesome distance skills still

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• I wasn't aware of the 200 melee range on these weapons lol. OTOH Gameforge could have really done something interesting to wand/staff users by making those weapons deal NONE attribute magic damage instead of melee damage. ie, leave in the 200 attack range but it's magic damage instead, based on the melee dps.