• Hey all!
    I would like to suggest improving the game in terms of comfort for all Runes of Magic players. It's no secret that many players buy items from the game store from other players. There is a price for diamonds, on my server it varies from 400-500k per piece. Rubies are also for sale. (prices vary) My offer is to return the diamonds and gold to the Runes of Magic auction. For many players, it will become much easier to sell and buy diamonds. Do not have to shout in the chat about the sale/purchase of diamonds as it is done now. That is, this will create favorable conditions for the game. More than 100 people are several Guild raids, left the servers and moved to pirate servers, largely because of the inability to buy diamonds through an auction. After all, you will agree that it is not convenient to buy/sell diamonds to a person who may deceive you. This is discomfort. And if I want to sell diamonds, but people who always buy them from me, diamonds are not needed at the moment and I have to take risks. Why do I need it??? It's the same with buying diamonds. Diamonds and gold at auction will add to the comfort of the players, as well as the exclusion of the possibility of fraud. I am also sure that this will return some of the players from the pirate servers to the official ones. Please consider my offer.

• this a realy good idea ...and nope ^^ if you ask me is only worth when dia price fix sale/buy in AH you are old player so maybe you remember last time when is ingame already and dia price instantly raised 300% or so on from some nabo reseller/profithunter....personaly i am fine whit curent dia price is high but can imagine and i not whant buy dia later for 1kk each when you whaste your curent item few or alot more billion whit curent dia coast and after you can put bk to AH 999kkl......

• this has been hashed several times over the years, if they just put a cap on how expensive players can sell diamonds for... then 99% probems solved with inflation and resellers

I do agree though diamonds should be able to be sold in AH.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• if diamonds are unacceptable at auction, there are 2 more options. The first is the NPC selling diamonds and gold at reasonable prices in the current situation, and the second option is the ability to put game items at an auction for diamonds.

• and once in 10year game play cedric able to sell dia agin and some ppl found out how to cheat then after few hour out maintenance NPC lost all if i remember good 10-15k dia /week sale ...then is recalled from game agin

• They could just make two types of diamonds - if you buy them for real money they are unbind and if you buy them from auction house they are bind. Simple as that. That would stop people from reselling them and keep the diamonds trade healthy.

• If anyone could get @Phelan to come back to the forums, then - and only then, changes to diamonds may happen. He done it before lol. What have we "veterans" learned over the years? Discussing an issue/suggestion - normally don't get anywhere.