Posts by Rom_old_player

They could just make two types of diamonds - if you buy them for real money they are unbind and if you buy them from auction house they are bind. Simple as that. That would stop people from reselling them and keep the diamonds trade healthy.

good idea!

Я не хотел вас обидеть, сэр. Нет необходимости объяснять мне, кто и как точит)) я долгое время занимал лидирующую позицию, был главой высшей гильдии и делал первые убийства босса. Я знаю, о чем говорю. Классический сервер-это ностальгия по старым временам. Игра идет в лучшем виде. И все же я хотел бы услышать мнение администрации.

I am very sad to hear this from you, that the game is already over. About many games so said... but tens of thousands of people continue to play the game of the early 2000s. How do you explain this? The game is far from over my friend. As long as we're here, she'll live. Now in runes magic plays not a few people on all servers. The return of the old is an influx of people. Creating a Classic server with 50m cap LVL will give the game a few more years of life. There's no better game than this. Don't believe me? Check it out. I'm sure you won't find it better, because if you did, you wouldn't be playing Runes of Magic right now.

This will help the project undoubtedly! Do you have any idea how many people left the project for various reasons? Did you know that thousands of them are now on pirated servers? You know why? Because they like the game. I have a lot of friends who play more modern games, but would still like to play Runes of Magic because it has a soul.

I understand You. Play for a long time and don't want to change. This is the road to nowhere, my friend. Do you really think the new server will be sparsely populated? OMG it is not. I have proof. Look at projects, successful projects, the most successful projects in the world. They all have a Classic server. Some even have a monthly subscription fee. There are always more people on these servers than on the old ones. If you not are using a skill +20% damage and play for DD, me a pity you. I am one of those people who believe that if the top party server can kill the boss in less than 5 minutes, it is an error of the project administration. Think back to the days when the first full HoS pass lasted more than 18 hours. When the boss was killed almost in enrage. Now if the boss is not killed in 30 seconds. DJ-Nuba needs urgent sharpening.... this is absolutely the wrong approach. The game is great. People play it well. That's just a little bit of thought about the project to add and it will be great. Runes of Magic Classic with 50 caps is the salvation of this game. I think so. I would still like to hear the administration of the project. Just if you do not care about the project, and if you just do the work assigned to you for a penny a month for the sake of those who continue to buy diamonds, and those who play and buy diamonds do not leave the project because for several years they have invested a lot of effort money and time in this game, then we do not even need to talk. I still hope that there are people who like this project and they do not care about it.

Questions to the administration!
    1. Do you think about the life of the project? 2. Do you think about new players?

3. What are your plans for the current year? 4. Is it possible to launch a new server Runes of Magic Classic 50 LVL cap? ( many of my friends ask this question) Many successful projects have done this. Why? The first is for the nostalgia of old players, the second is for attracting new ones.

5. Why do you create a server for quickly raising the LVL of a character? To create Altos? Have you ever played this game? You know that a new player can do everything, pump the character, quickly dress him up, pump skills, but he is full of meat without a single thing... this sw title ironblood will +20% damage. Without this title, any even full-dressed character is not competitive. This title can be obtained only if you go to the siege every day earning an average of 5 emblems a day, it turns out 4092/5= 819 days. It turns out that if a new player or character has not lost at least 819 days on the siege, it is simply meat that will never be able to compete with those who play for 10 years and have this title.

6. If You started playing this game, knowing this would you play it? I think it's time to simplify or significantly increase the receipt of these emblems, for example, a minimum of 100 pieces per day. The question of opening Runes of Magic Classic is the most important one I think for a large number of people. This is not so difficult, since pirate servers do it in huge numbers.

if diamonds are unacceptable at auction, there are 2 more options. The first is the NPC selling diamonds and gold at reasonable prices in the current situation, and the second option is the ability to put game items at an auction for diamonds.

Hey all!
    I would like to suggest improving the game in terms of comfort for all Runes of Magic players. It's no secret that many players buy items from the game store from other players. There is a price for diamonds, on my server it varies from 400-500k per piece. Rubies are also for sale. (prices vary) My offer is to return the diamonds and gold to the Runes of Magic auction. For many players, it will become much easier to sell and buy diamonds. Do not have to shout in the chat about the sale/purchase of diamonds as it is done now. That is, this will create favorable conditions for the game. More than 100 people are several Guild raids, left the servers and moved to pirate servers, largely because of the inability to buy diamonds through an auction. After all, you will agree that it is not convenient to buy/sell diamonds to a person who may deceive you. This is discomfort. And if I want to sell diamonds, but people who always buy them from me, diamonds are not needed at the moment and I have to take risks. Why do I need it??? It's the same with buying diamonds. Diamonds and gold at auction will add to the comfort of the players, as well as the exclusion of the possibility of fraud. I am also sure that this will return some of the players from the pirate servers to the official ones. Please consider my offer.