auction house exploits

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • as long as he keeps exploiting our auction house i will buy that stuff out even more .

he is NOT going to get away with it .

gold be damned . i got more than i can use , ill cap his gold out .

stop exploiting for auction house for gold and walking on our newbies to do it .

for my next trick ill start killing the high levels out of the game for it .

better fix him. i dont like the high levels . thieves .

• on which server do you play? I still have room for 10-20 gold caps before I have to create new accounts and i got lots of useless low lvl stuff xD

• Dude something is wrong with your brain i think.

If there was an exploit i think they would be banned.

And no. Selling items is not an exploit. Also selling lower items is not an exploit.

I belive the only exploit is your way of making gold. Or lets not say exploit. More like a bot.....

• you are the bots . i am very human . stop walking on me botter .

stop messing around on our auction house .

i can do stuff your bots could never do. ill kill the crap outa you . every last one .

i play on 1 machine i use 1 toon . i play fair . im freakin human but you aint are ya .

nope .your super scriptor . and thats all you are . a botter .and all your friends too , without scripts and auction house exploitation you are nothing .

you are the scriptor here . and that makes you the bad guy .

good evil...you guys are just cheats and if it wasnt for scpipting youd never even make it to level 50 .

fix the exploitation in the auction house before i do it for you . thanks .

• Did you ever think that the average player looking at the auction house has a brain and doesn't just spend millions on worthless garbage they don't need?

Some ppl spend 300m+ on rare cards but because they are rare. Like no newbie whatsoever is spending what little gold they have in the AH on junk stuff just because it's expensive lol.

You are 100% just playing yourself sorry my dude

edit- honestly by buying the stuff and keeping a record in the history that it sells for so much imo you are causing more harm than good

• Diogenes

Closed the thread.