Gotta Go Fast!

• New bug gave me permanent unplayable insane run speed. Relogging or teleporting doesn't fix it.
    Related to a random currently unobtainable mount no one else really has thankfully. I can't imagine this in siege.

Not gonna pvp or abuse this for personal gain, just gonna have some fun <3

• If I recognize all the music in your video does that mean I'm old?

Nah that means your cool 8)

Sorry I didn't do a proper bug report I kind of thought this would suffice in it's place haha not like I know why it's doing that
    edit- Problem is there's no buff so no name or ID to properly report

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• music:

I didnt associate the "gotta go fast" with Sonic at first, just found it fitting.
    But the F-Zero Mute City and Big Blue tunes were instantly recognizable, as was the Sonic theme from the first level. ;-)

tech:

the mount name and if you have it the buffid that causes this speed or at least its name assuming it's a visible buff would be good to have.

If it just happens since Halloween Festival like the video description says there might be a number gone wrong somewhere or it's simple some weird interaction with old stuff.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• the mount name and if you have it the buffid that causes this speed or at least its name assuming it's a visible buff would be good to have.

the buff is invisible, but makes some stars whirling around the char.

about the mount name ... not sure if we should make that public, because the game is really nearly unplayable as soon as the bug occurs.

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• It would be smart to not publicly name the mount even if nearly no one has it.
    I'm not PvPing or exploiting with it but that doesn't mean others won't.

I made a message about it immediately on discord when it happened to me as I wanted it written down in case anyone saw me in game and reported me haha

• And it seems that the hotfix is almost there already:

:thumbup: