Things You Wish You Knew

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • There was a transformation that looked like a rainforest hunter, the yellow one, which I usually see on champions.

I couldn't find that conversion , probably not always in the shop

• There was a transformation that looked like a rainforest hunter, the yellow one, which I usually see on champions.

I couldn't find that conversion , probably not always in the shop

Executioner Puppet Transformation Potion

you can buy this one only at an pet stuff promotion (like mo-mi this week?)

• crossbow weapon stays at level 259, doesn't increase, shows 270 as last lvl , why ?

it go slow and only white normal attack count not skills...you can have open skill Tab and kill high lvl mobs to see any progress...normal is 1 point /20 hour...depend of wep speed...as we know xbow is slow so you need other buffs

• crossbow weapon stays at level 259, doesn't increase, shows 270 as last lvl , why ?

you can level up to 249 with opponents in your lvl range. moreover you have to hit opponents who have a higher level (e.g. pantheon hm).

however, the crossbow lvl isn't really relevant for you, since accuracy of all scout skills is calculated via main hand weapon level #bugsofmagic

• https://www.curseforge.com/rom/addons/comeonin
    you mean something like this?

i think this is the plugin but how do i move these boxes right and left from the screen ??

it's not installed properly. please type this

Code
    1. /run for k, v in pairs(BUG_MESSAGE_LIST) do DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(k .. " - " .. tostring(v)) end

into your chatbox and show us what you get as output (make sure your leftmost chat register is activated)

Eigentlich bin ich ein Gnom !

Unityforce auf Kerub Kadmos

Wichtl @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Zikiel 2021-08 †††)

Gagh @ Kadmos (††† R.I.P. Kerub 2023-09 †††)

• you use shift+right click-drag boxes...

..but your problem is wrongly saved game variables ( it happen if you use more then 1 char at same time )

...when you make good setup you need copy game variables to safe place then when addons get messed just get them back to avoid constant setup

• try this with surge of awareness

• The start of my wl/m alt macro

/cast Surge of Awareness

/wait .1

/Script SpellTargetUnit()

works fine but I have the character zoomed in on their feet. If you do that also make sure they aren't standing on top of someone else as they will click the pet/character instead of cast spell.