Posts by dray_on_forum

it would be a significant advantage for the players and would attract non-players.

i am against any advantages of rich peoples that can afford mobile phones....this can always lead to open questions why is someone better in game and you cant see reason for it...

btw..if you are new ( relative )..this game had 30+ out of game related connections..they almost all removed...and nothing of it will ever be back...

in real...WYSIWYG....

i think you can open browser on mobile and TOP up dias...and get bonuses from it...yeee

Shows really that this game is going down the drain

man..i bet deep in your head you think world is turning around you...and right at this moment in heights of Nepal child is born....he will eat grass for many years...learn animal languages and so on...

..one day ..he will climb down the mountain..enter nearest city...walk into bar..sit at first table ( ofc..theres laptop with WIFI )...he will use wirelles mouse while real mouse sit on his neck....driven by some internal force he will start google..and on some strange language type in "runes of magic...knight- warrior combo "...

....after that..child will close eyes and connect with you on astral level and transfer all his knowledge directly to your head.....

I was hoping for a more serious answer

after that...you will know that your hope become real....

if you patch game installed ( but not played )before 1-2 year then it will install all patches 1 by 1 --and it take time

if you install new game ..they compile client with 1-2 year patches and then you need only few last patch...

theres faster method with manual patching but you must dl all you need before it-usually last manual patch need show on server with few days delay

to buy production runes

..ok ..before you proceed...read little about game..whats needed and whats pure luxury for rich arabic cammel riders....we common third world europeans wisely use diamonds....

shop to work need awesomnium.exe process in taskbar..invoked by IS...another thing is wpb.exe..butthts antihacker thing i thnk...

shop is sometimes disabled during SW (mailing thing )

with bulk items you must select amount then confirm...

btw.. if you play on Vidar we can test gifting items...whisper me and i tell you what i need...

you can try change attributes of patch to .archive -read only--when patch show in ROM folder....

1..start client

2 watch folder..when you see patch change attributes and wait end of patching

btw..give server time ..they have custom to put servers on before patch is fully deployed

....above method work if you moved ROM folders around disk or added or deleted some of files

...take some book about probability to get targeted item from pile of trash...

after you read it you will know that you first need probability that probability law work in this game....

...consider time to spend on event to get that item.... its faster to farm KS..sell gold..buy expensive dias...and wait for promo to buy aggregator...

...after you do all that you will need swap gear you modified with it...

...btw there was models in this game...and others...

...world turn in wrong direction when new game sell x-mass gear in the middle of summer....and thats what happening in almost every new game...

items from event you can get easy from other events in enormous quantity ( masks)...you can do quests only for rankings ( some count some not )...cant remember if event give some title..but you can scroll titles and check it...

that remote service should have some kind of warranty ,,ask them for log...then ask yourselves why you have ROM in TERA folder....if you use GF downloader for all games its different from standalone game...

99 % that problem is in thing that you pulled files to active DESKTOP and then cleaned it ( that cant reverse )....

in future..copy whole ROM folder to usb and after cleaning copy it back...

when economy was good and develop in past..with tons of runs...it was easier to buy..swap or get needed amount of mats...it was some good...you could sell 30 % of crafts and return some gold...in this times its waste of time (time can be used better way with gain in some field )...

btw..if some has still problem with production runes and dunno what to do with time there is simply legal..easy way to get them...

as LVL 1 you can buy starter gear at class hall and disenchant it..thing can be done via action bar or some legal macros....

for new player at this time is best to wait crafting event in summer...you need 20kk gold for each crafting skill and you can do relative easy ( and 10x cheaper and faster )

overall skill leveling..only thing you cant do this way is cooking....

you can have all what you need by following game mechanics...

use Teaching certificate..make honor party...if you can take alt...or low lvl friend with you...take all drops buffs ( and your friend 2 )...set loot as you wish..and start killing...

you will get recipes..cards..trash..and so on....in most cases alt can be on different location butt hen loot is distribute other way...

low level characters can get all drops from mobs while high or end lvl chars are spared of lots of trash from mobs that are 10-20 levels lower ...on higher difference even aggro is low or no exist..