Are Gameforge and Runewaker still friends?

• I assume that Guardians of Ember will disappear from our launcher since the contract between Gameforge and Runewaker will not be continued?

I hope that this is because no one plays Guardians of Ember and it won't affect Runes of Magic...

Because if that's not the case, is the relation between Gameforge and Runewaker still good? :/

It would be sad if we have to find out that 'Runes of Magic', the game we love to play would stop in 3 weeks...

• Hello Ellen,

We would like to clarify that the mentioned announcement is only in reference to Guardians of Ember. We are still working together with Runewaker for Runes of Magic, and we will continue to do so, so nothing will change for RoM in this regard.

Also please note, that we would never close the game without the prior notice and such important news like this would be always communicated to our players in advance.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Also please note, that we would never close the game without the prior notice and such important news like this would be always communicated to our players in advance.

well 3 weeks is also in advance...

SoVvjsU.png

• Don't forget to anounce in advance and officialy when they'll change the peak lvl xp before every players leave or RoM will end like this game sooner than expected ! At the moment there is only news about it on DE forum. You should've had to translate it and post it on other community so players would be aware that , maybe , one day , this new system will be change ^^

• hehe yes i saw some old player come bk to play till new peak lvl ingame whit new zone and after month all gone agin or just log then off

same like me going inaktive too llike before when waiting new zone ^^

• Jinsoyun

Closed the thread.