Can't contact Support re: Mail, AH

• I thought I registered and answered the emails when I created my account, but I'm still getting a message that mail and auction house, etc. aren't available. I tried contacting support using my email and password, but it didn't recognize my password. I asked to have a new one sent to my email address (twice) and haven't received it. PS, I did check Spam. Can someone contact me with some info and advice?

• You know you have to create an account in the Support system first? It has to be separate account with an e-mail which you are using at your game account.

• I thought I registered and answered the emails when I created my account, but I'm still getting a message that mail and auction house, etc. aren't available. I tried contacting support using my email and password, but it didn't recognize my password. I asked to have a new one sent to my email address (twice) and haven't received it. PS, I did check Spam. Can someone contact me with some info and advice?

You know you have to create an account in the Support system first? It has to be separate account with an e-mail which you are using at your game account.

What Zaqes said :) Your game account / master account does not automagically create a support account for you. Instead you will have to use this email address again to create a support account and with that you can contact support.