To Product Menager Patrick

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • i'm peak 20 for more than year already, mb two years i don't remember actually, and yes i have all set parts for my class, magical tali and wep and all stats except red ones, what was the point of ur question at all? everyone who wanted got peak 20 long time ago, everyone who wanted already farmed items or bought it, i guess u playing in some other reality

newbie w/m 8)

• i'm peak 20 for more than year already, mb two years i don't remember actually, and yes i have all set parts for my class, magical tali and wep and all stats except red ones, what was the point of ur question at all? everyone who wanted got peak 20 long time ago, everyone who wanted already farmed items or bought it, i guess u playing in some other reality

you're already peak 20, so when you say:

*(context: lowering the requirements for peak 1-11)* U literally making new inis gear from being semi-rare (how it's actually should be) to some sort of thing that everyone will have in 1-2 month wo any effort.

you're basically saying: if new players can easier get peak 11, everyone (no matter what gear or skill) will get his gear from NoM and MA within 1-2 months.

so my point is: if you and your guild, which are already peak 15+ don't even have all red stats till now (4+ months), your statement is at least for the called time false.

in every dungeon before NoM, my guild and i were done with all my stuff (items, weapons, stats) within 1-2 months (yes, even pantheon). in nom we're not even halfway done and we run 2-4 times a day nom. other guilds weren't able to do the same because of a lack of gear, skill or meta classes

And thats why even the rest of that argument is simply wrong cause even if a new player is lvl 100 and has maybe even farmed all tp and has maybe even sw titles, he'll still lack in cenedril, pets and gear (like in every dungeon before nom and pantheon).

and like you said by yourself: you and your guild are peak 20 since long ago. you got peak orb events where you got peak 1to 20 for free. and now you're telling me "nah, those new guys haven't put enough effort in it... i don't want that they only have to do half a year stupid farming instead of one year... i had to do the same" (no you hadn't)

sorry but i see not even a single reason why lowering the requirements for peak 1-11 are a bad thing.

• it looks like ainz is saying he can make a fully geared guild in 1 - 2 months .

new players wont even try to compete with that when it should take a decade .

the gap between players and scriptors is too great .

• It's the natural circle of a game life that it is mostly harder in the beginning. A whole guild of level 20 peak is very impressive, but overall only a very small percentage of players has reached this level. Which is the reason why adjustments needed to be made.

• Question : is there a particular reason for Lakishna schedule is on 21H on saturday and 18H on monday ? For it seems many people go for party in real life on saturday night (and no i am not John Travolta :)) and many are at work on monday at 18H... Of course it helps perhaps to have less people and less crash like this, but a schedule like Helveta's one 18H on WE and 21H on week would be more logical... :/

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• The discussion about lowering peak is so tiresome.

Just be happy that the game is made more accessible towards new players, a change that has been requested by the comunity for a few years now.

The change wont impact NOM as hard as it did panth since its a much smaller change in boss level so maybe.... Just maybe stop being unhinged pricks.

Just because we needed to suffer z

Through peak 20 it doesnt mean new players should. Overall thats just a sich a BS view on things.