30,000 Cards!

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Here's one of the hardest titles to get in the bloody game. IDK if it's 1 in 800 or 1 in 30,000 odds but this title is obtainable through complete RNG by processing 'Unprocessed Rune Energy Fragment'
    Been trying to get this for a long time, wasn't sure if it was even real!

30000cards.jpg

If you want to try yourself, go to the Royals Refuge in Ystra's Labyrinth and hunt "Stealthy Guardian"s but I don't recommend it haha

• Gratulations!

However, it isn't actually that hard. Per "Unprocessed Rune Energy Fragment" you get one bag. And per bag you get 1 to 999 Splinters. Make that in average 500, so you need about 30.000 / 500 = 60 fragments. And of course you might need to add something because you might be unlucky. And of course you need to farm those, but when you found out where you get those and how long those guys roughly need for respawn, than you just need to do it. But that only takes hours and not weeks or month. The longer task is to find out where and how to get them efficiently.

Now on to your next trick: Build a Moa Weapon with those Splinters.

• yes and no :D to collect 30.000 of those fragments isn't that hard.
    Unfortunately you don't have to collect f.e. 30 x 1k, but 30k fragments at once. the chance to get 30k at once should be around 1 in 1000. some guys have spend a lot more than this and even i have more than 60k of those fragments and not the title yet

• When I saw title of this thread, thought this was going to be about getting that many unique cards. Was gonna be like...not possible. ^^

Anyway...congrats on the title! :thumbup:

I see you are only 10 titles ahead of me (I'm #4 ranked). I would probably be around where you are had I done the endgame instances that give titles (stopped running long ago).

• Exactly what Ainz said above, it's a rng title for rolling the max, I like had over 300,000 total splinters by the time I got it
    edit- made roughly 41 premium pledges so that's actually just over a million freaking splinters omfg

splinter.jpg

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• Oh, sorry, you are right. I somehow mixed it up completely. :S

I even thought I had this title by myself, but I never did. Instead this was somebody from my guild, where I helped with the Moa Weapon. I remember he confused us by telling us he told the 30.000 fragments, and it took a while until we understood (and believed!), that he got the 30.000 not by opening enough bags, but just from one single bag.

And I think a few days later somebody told us a probably for that - which I don't remember anymore - and it was quite discouraging.

My memory seems to be really bad ... :/||

• I see you are only 10 titles ahead of me (I'm #4 ranked). I would probably be around where you are had I done the endgame instances that give titles (stopped running long ago).

You might be surprised what I'm still missing lol. From random hidden festival ones I'm still getting to hall of water/fire/chaos.

You can get most of highlevel instance titles on easy mode though which is what I've done so far. Stupid pantheon titles need hard mode though need to pug for that still myself. Not just that but a bunch of panth hard mode titles have weird hard objectives lol

also if anyone wants a purple pledge it's free lmfao

Sig.png
    RAScrn-Shot-20221104-165552.jpg
    Since Beta 2009-03-05
    Youtube

Edited once, last by Bakken ().

• today i got this title for both my chars... 1,2 million splinters on my dwarf and 3 million on my elve >.>

I'm still changing the splitters...

• today i got this title for both my chars... 1,2 million splinters on my dwarf and 3 million on my elve >.>

I'm still changing the splitters...

Grats! Imagine farming each of those frags 1 at a time! lol

Time of some of this -