Posts by Grumpdaddy

One problem with the whole grind only approach is that at level 54 you have to get to the continent of Zandorya to stay with the mobs that are at level. That requires a quest chain that starts with Mysterious Torrog at Titan's Hill in Aotulia Volcano. Then around level 70 or 71, you need to get to the Continent of Balanzasar. In order to get the quest that takes you there, you must complete both main quest lines that start in Thunderhoof Hills and join into one at the end of Limo Desert. Then main quest lines are required to get to all the subsequent continents.

If you don't move through the continents, you will reach a point where you are 11 levels higher than the mobs you are battling. At that point, you can kill all the mobs you want, but you will never gain a single point of XP or TP.

Make sure you have Zinc SAND and not zinc ore. The same with ash timber, not wood. The materials should have GREEN names when you mouse over them in your backpack. There also needs to be open space in your backpack. You don't have to "add" the ingredients, just have them in your bag.

I agree with Justuser that I can see my rogue classes just keep going. There is a second or two between hits. I think it depends on the weapon speed. The lower the weapon speed, the faster it repeats the attack. I have seen even my priests and mages repeatedly smacking the target with a staff once it starts. Maybe you need to wait and see what it's doing.

Hyern Village? There is a place where you can jump off the hill onto the cloth roof. Stand uphill of the box and slide into it so you can collect it. THe one on the roof of a building. You have to find the tree that you can walk up until you are over it. Then you drop down to it. It took me three hours to get that one. Have fun.

If you guild is too small or poorly equipped, look for a pickup group.

There are also lower level ini's that require completion on specific quests in order to attune. That means players lower than the level of those quests are "locked out". The quests in zones past Moorlands of Farsitan, and the ini's in those zones are "locked out". There's nothing new about lower level toons not getting into stuff.

Some the level 50 set recipes have never been in the game. Even though the Kibensty, Henolid, etc list 3 piece sets in the recipe description, one or two of them don't exist.

The ones that do exist used to drop off the mobs in Goblin Mines when it was locked at level 50. I think it should be reasonable to add them to the 4 chests at the end or the 5 chests along the way between level 50 and level 60 runs.

Quoting from the "Fix list"

Fixed the drop in Goblin Mines (Now the full set should drop)

Which full set are we talking about? The blue gear that drops when run between level 41 and 49?

IF you are more than 10 levels higher than the quests, the yellow ! does not appear over the NPC's head. It will appear on the zone map if you go to the setup in the top right corner of the map and make sure you do NOT have it set to "hide low level quests". You also MUST have done all the main quest line quests starting with Mysterious Torrog at Titan's Hill in Aotulia Volcano, through "Envoy of the Dragons" line and "Restore the Glory" line to the end of Nothern Janost Forest. Then you must complete the new quest line that starts there and goes to Land of Malevolence, Redhill Mountains, and Tergothen Bay to get transported to Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan.

IF you got portaled to Rorazan by a player, then you haven't finished the quest line.

Again- 1)Make sure you do the quests, and 2) If you are more than 10 levels higher, make sure you have the map marked to allow low level quests to show.

The NPC you are looking for is in Chrysalia at (49.8, 28.8) but the quest for the aroma assimilation potion is ONLY available if you have done ALL the main quest line up to that point.

an instance would have a portal to enter it

Goblin Mines DOES have a portal. You have to talk to the NPC standing next to the auction house. He IS the portal. IF you are in a party in Gobs and leave the party, you get booted from the mine. Fireboot Fortress in Redhills has a portal, but it is clearly NOT an instance. If you are there in a party and then leave the party, it doesn't boot you out.

The training ground Peak boost event works great at giving extra peak XP during the current event. It should be easy to do the same with Goblin Mines for a week or two at a time. Certain restrictions would need to apply. The boost should require that the character run the event solo and be on a class combo that qualifies for peak (100/100). Otherwise it gives the same xp as normal, even on peak characters.

If the game mechanics allow, XP and TP buffs from runes, wings, guild buildings, and potions should be deactivated while in the instance. Furniture buffs, maybe or maybe not.