Goblin Mine set fix

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Quoting from the "Fix list"

Fixed the drop in Goblin Mines (Now the full set should drop)

Which full set are we talking about? The blue gear that drops when run between level 41 and 49?

• correct.

before the patch, the varanas set, order of dark glory set and eye of wisdom set weren't completely lootable

now they are

• If that can be fixed, can somebody explain why we can't get all the missing crafting recipes added back in????

Even if we are not sure what items were needed to craft the pieces of gear ............. make something up :)

Thanks

• Some the level 50 set recipes have never been in the game. Even though the Kibensty, Henolid, etc list 3 piece sets in the recipe description, one or two of them don't exist.

The ones that do exist used to drop off the mobs in Goblin Mines when it was locked at level 50. I think it should be reasonable to add them to the 4 chests at the end or the 5 chests along the way between level 50 and level 60 runs.

• oh ok, that's right.

i guess they could put them also in some loot tables but idk why they didn't till now. side note: thoses recipes were gifted last year (i don't know when exactly)

there should be still many on the market (i have like every recipe of those >10 times xD