Как попасть в Гаронский муравейник?/How to get to the Garon anthill?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Заданий там много, но как попасть не понятно. Говорят, что есть эликсир запаха. Но где он, у кого?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of tasks there, but it’s not clear how to get there. They say there is an elixir of smell. But where is it, who has it?

Места надо знать!!!

• You have to complete the main quest line to that point, then an NPC will smear a scent on you.

I wish I could do some quests! Look like that's it. In this location there is only an anthill and a platform (it doesn’t show it at all).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Знать бы какие я квесты не сделал! Вроде все. В этой локе нет только муравейника и платформы(там вообще не показывает).

Места надо знать!!!

• IF you are more than 10 levels higher than the quests, the yellow ! does not appear over the NPC's head. It will appear on the zone map if you go to the setup in the top right corner of the map and make sure you do NOT have it set to "hide low level quests". You also MUST have done all the main quest line quests starting with Mysterious Torrog at Titan's Hill in Aotulia Volcano, through "Envoy of the Dragons" line and "Restore the Glory" line to the end of Nothern Janost Forest. Then you must complete the new quest line that starts there and goes to Land of Malevolence, Redhill Mountains, and Tergothen Bay to get transported to Ancient Kingdom of Rorazan.

IF you got portaled to Rorazan by a player, then you haven't finished the quest line.

Again- 1)Make sure you do the quests, and 2) If you are more than 10 levels higher, make sure you have the map marked to allow low level quests to show.

The NPC you are looking for is in Chrysalia at (49.8, 28.8) but the quest for the aroma assimilation potion is ONLY available if you have done ALL the main quest line up to that point.

• Спасибо. Все было убедительно. Меня действительно кто-то перенес через портал. В Далвнисе-Грифон и Гробница семи героев, в Ю. Лесу - Кучер, в С. Лесу - Гриф. Вулкан вроде весь пройден. Лимо - Вихрь и Занка. Земли гнева - Графу(сложный). Рыжие горы - Сардо. Терготен - нет квестов. Роразан - Вечный круг. Я - 100ка. В настройках - порядок.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. Everything was convincing. Someone actually transported me through the portal. In Dalvnis there is a Griffin and the Tomb of the Seven Heroes, in the South Forest there is a Coachman, in the North Forest there is a Griffin. The volcano seems to have been completely passed. Limo - Vortex and Zanka. Lands of Wrath - Count (difficult). Red Mountains - Sardo. Tergoten - no quests. Rorazan - Eternal circle. I am 100ka. The settings are in order.

Места надо знать!!!

• Now go back to Titan's hill in Aotulia Volcano- find Mysterious Torrog. Run the Fractured Verge quest. Torrog will transport you to a dragon. The dragon quest will transport you to Thunderhoof hills and then give a quest for the Pig in a Pond. Have fun.

• Now go back to Titan's hill in Aotulia Volcano- find Mysterious Torrog. Run the Fractured Verge quest. Torrog will transport you to a dragon. The dragon quest will transport you to Thunderhoof hills and then give a quest for the Pig in a Pond. Have fun.

Дорогой мой. Эти квесты я сделал еще в прошлом году!:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear. I did these quests last year!:D

Места надо знать!!!

• There are 2 quest chains that start in The Pig in a Pond. You missed one of them. You are high enough level that the quest markers don't appear over the NPCs. Look on the map and make sure in the settings that you don't have "Hide Low Level Quests" marked. If that doesn't solve it, put in a hel request through support. They can probably tell you what you missed.

• There are 2 quest chains that start in The Pig in a Pond. You missed one of them. You are high enough level that the quest markers don't appear over the NPCs. Look on the map and make sure in the settings that you don't have "Hide Low Level Quests" marked. If that doesn't solve it, put in a hel request through support. They can probably tell you what you missed.

Я уже писал, что в Даланисе есть Грифон и Могила семи богатырей. Все остальные кв сделаны - ничего не показывает. Настройки в порядке. Так что в Поддержку писать придется.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I already wrote that in Dalanis there is a Griffin and the Tomb of the Seven Knights. All other squares are done - nothing shows. Settings are fine. So you will have to write to Support.

Места надо знать!!!

• Проблема решилась. В Кризалии нашлись невыполненные квесты из-под дейлов или красных. Вылез Морок. и пошли квесты.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved. In Chrysalia, there were uncompleted quests from Dale or Red. Morok came out. and the quests started.

Места надо знать!!!