Posts by Grumpdaddy

You collect and stack boxes against the wall by the target. Then you jump on the boxes. I think you get the boxes from a young child in that area. There is also a quest with 4 torches and you have to get them all off at the same time. Test different combinations until you find the right way to do it.

We all crash, especially after porting around. If you are worried about addons, move them all to a reserve folder and see if that helps. If it does, then move them back one at a time until you find the problem.

Lots of people would spend way more than they usually would in a month, but then they would not have to buy more at the normal prices or even at 45% sale for a very long time. Barak Obama created a program called "Cash for Clunkers". The government gave a $2000 trade in value for 2 months in July and August on specific gas hog model used cars. People who had cash and were planning to buy a new car in the next few months anyway bought up all the $500 cars and traded in early. Then from September until December, car sales hit near-record low volumes. It didn't help the car makers long term. Meanwhile all the lower class and lower-middle class income people could no longer afford to replace their broken down hooptiemobiles because there were no cars in the $300 to $1000 range. Used cars were starting at around $3000. The Wealthy upper class and upper-middle class folks who didn't need the $2k credit were the ones who could afford to take advantage, while the poor folks that Barry said he was trying to help got the shaft (as always). 200% sales offer no benefit to Gameforge.

Reboot your PC. Lower your view distance and your resolution. There are also certain addons that have a reputation for causing trouble. You might want to move all of them to a different folder and if that helps, then move them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

If you can afford to upgrade your video to one with more VRAM, that will always help. I upgraded to 8gigs and it made all the difference in the world. 16 would be even better.

When I first started playing I had only 2gigs and life was miserable.

And we have to understand that GF has expenses. It's like car insurance. The companies aren't there to protect you. They are there to make a profit. There are still a few folks who put in the work to play for free. They do have to have patience and do it slower than you might like, but it is still an option.

It's not unlike the attempt to control in-game diamond prices by making them tradable on the AH. Instead of the price dropping down away from 125k they doubled to 250k.

Actually, no one is harassing anyone by putting stuff in the auction house. You can chose to buy it or ignore it. Diogenes just shut down a thread on this subject. I'm pretty sure it IS bannable to open a new thread on the same subject with a different title.

As far as the 2mil price- it is probably something that people will buy for their alts. If it isn't it will just sit there until someone like you buys it.

IF you are this disgruntled then why stay? Farmville will welcome you with open arms.

It also amazes me how many people think it impresses us when they use phrases like "since the beta".

You clearly have no idea what is going on. Runewaker is finally awake and they are making room for a new instance. If they don't lower the level of NP mobs, they will have to make the new instance even harder, requiring peak to be raised.

Not everyone spent a bunch of hard-earned cash to get to XX. Some of us(most actually) took advantage of the special events. If you spent the money to get there, that was your choice.

If you want the game to close, you have to contribute to the cause by closing your wallet.

your not helping anyone . your just slowing me down preventing the games players from getting the gear from my time you wasted cleaning your trash out of the mart , and sorting out the mess .

Why don't you just ignore it like everyone else. It's not hurting anyone. If it is keeping you from finding stuff you are looking for, refine your search by level, item, etc. You're just being silly.

Osy has proven over time that he makes crap up just to see who will start an argument with him. Let it be. I had him blocked so i don't know why I am even seeing this. Gotta check my settings again.