Retrieving Legends - Chapter One

• Can anyone verify a source (ANY source) for Legends of Taborea, Page 6? I have killed dozens, if not hundreds, of every humanoid mob I can think of in Silverspring and this one page is all I am missing. I just wanna finish Retrieving Legends - Chapter One.

We do have a past note that Kobold Shaman drops it, but I slaughtered them for hours and never saw one.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Did you try to look up the drop probability in DungeonLoot (Addon)?

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I thought DL only covered mobs that are in Instances.

Well, plus bosses in general, but this is common humanoid loot in an open zone, so...

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

I thought DL only covered mobs that are in Instances.

No, it also covers mobs in open world

Edit: It even covers stuff like stats from phirius shells and honor points etc

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• No, it also covers mobs in open world

Edit: It even covers stuff like stats from phirius shells and honor points etc

Wow. I did not realize that. It took a lot of mousing over, but I made a list of what DL says can drop the page. Now to go find one so I can finally get those quests off my books.

• the same mobs that drop the other pages. with pretty much the same chance.

30% chance for the loottable containing all pages to be chosen, then ~7,7% for the inidivdual page.

=> ~2,31% for a specific page.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• FhQYV7.jpg

The number of entries in DL shows you how many loot tables the item is in (aka how many mobs drop this item).

You can mouse over each entry and the mob name + ID is given. In this case, it drops from :

- Kobold Marauder (100294)

- Kobold Shaman (100295)

- Bandit (100399)

- And so on, would take forever to write all of them out manually.

Now in the "Search" bar that we searched the item with, write down the mob name or ID. I will use Kobold Marauder in this case (100294).

ABvu2S.jpg

Now double click the entry to see its loot table.

FvURcV.jpg

In this case, the yellow % numbers in each section of the loot table show the chance of the mob dropping one of the items within that list. The yellow number can be increased by increasing your drop rate. The % chance of an item within that cannot be increased, since drop rate only increases quantity, not quality, of items.

• Yay! I finally found Page 6 on a Zurhidon Disciple.

• Novar

Closed the thread.