Spirit cores EVERYWHERE

• I was just up at Inferno Gardens and there were like a zillion spirit cores everywhere. I can't find any event announcements here (or any festival event explanations either, for that matter- not like the old forum). I managed to register and log into IRC, but I can't fiugre out how to get the stupid thing to give me any means of actually posting in the RunesofMagic.us. I could see the names of everyone logged in, and the rest was just a big blue window.

What's the deal with the spirit cores (Aeterna)?

• We had some ticket about 'no spirit cores, cant do quest'. So I made a few (ok a lot) and then world shouted that they were up for people to finish their quests. Presumably more than one person needed it. This isn't the first time we've intervened in this way and probably won't be the last.

With server maint they should be gone again.

• We had some ticket about 'no spirit cores, cant do quest'. So I made a few (ok a lot) and then world shouted that they were up for people to finish their quests. Presumably more than one person needed it. This isn't the first time we've intervened in this way and probably won't be the last.

With server maint they should be gone again.

Please do it again! On Aeterna.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• They will be there as long as no maintenance or if anyone needs them for quest.

I think its great that players can finish their Quest.

I was stuck on this forever on alt and contacted support but seems they can not complete it. In my case it meant i had to wait for a maintenance and that can take up to a month in these times.

SoVvjsU.png

• For some reason on aeterna even maint doesn't bring them back. Rather than use a GM command to fix the quest and risk damaging the character.... just spawn many and let the user kill as needed. No risk there, it completes same as usual way- by kill count.

• Novar

Closed the thread.