Action bars keep resetting

• So as the title states, my action bars keep resetting and hotkeys as well. Is there any way to stop this from happening? It is getting annoying having to redo these multiple times a day.

• Yes, fix your skillbars how you want them. Then log out safely, the game loses settings when you DC or Crash. You can try checking server save too, never noticed any difference with that tho. Alternatively you can make a backup of your character file, which saves your macros, skillbars, hotkeys etc.

• It is an option you click to activate near but not quite at the bottom of the interface screen

Also, If you have characters on both servers with the same name, it will mess with those action bars big time

• Also, If you have characters on both servers with the same name, it will mess with those action bars big time

Since the character names are saved in documents folder, it makes no difference and messes with your action bar wether or not you have server save active

• Yeah, server save seems kinda useless to me. When I swap PCs i just send myself the character files and replace those, saves setting up skillbars/macros all over again, and no chance of you losing setups when you crash.

• Novar

Closed the thread.