Работает ли квест "Котелок с зельем"?/Does the quest "Cauldron of Potion" work?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • [Трава Зизи] [Плотная скорлупа от страусиных яиц] [Золотая чешуйка]. Я их собирал и по 10 и по 20 и по 30 шт. Но! Котелок не варит. На выходе появляется Плохое зелье. Может что-то не так? Подскажите.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zizi Grass] [Dense Ostrich Egg Shell] [Golden Scale]. I collected them in 10, 20 and 30 pieces. But! The pot doesn't cook. The output is a Bad Potion. Maybe something is wrong? Tell.

Места надо знать!!!

• many cooking/potion quests require you to interrupt the cast bar at a specific point (usually around 70%)
    That sounds kinda familiar for that one too

• moorlands could be roughly translated as peatlands in russian, so that should be correct.

In English we don't have peatlands, so probably the same one. I recommend you try the Polish forum. Translations are more accurate to Russion there.

Although Polish and Russian are both Slavic, they don't necessarily have similar translations. Thats like telling an English-speaking person to talk to the Germans, since they're both Germanic languages :)

• But Google translate handles it better than Russian and English. Honest. I'm not saying he should try to use Russian on the Polish forum. He should put his stuff into Google Translate in Russian, get the Polish translation, and copy it into the Polish forum, then use Translate to convert the answers to English.

And English isn't a Germanic language. It's roughly 25%Celtic, 45% Romance and only 30% Germanic.

• Meanwhile, why don't you try to get RW to fix it. It's been broken since the launch of the zone.

We have a long, looong list of bugs that RW needs to fix. If it's been reported as broken, then it has already been put on that list and we're at the mercy of RW to fix it eventually.

But Google translate handles it better than Russian and English. Honest. I'm not saying he should try to use Russian on the Polish forum. He should put his stuff into Google Translate in Russian, get the Polish translation, and copy it into the Polish forum, then use Translate to convert the answers to English.

And English isn't a Germanic language. It's roughly 25%Celtic, 45% Romance and only 30% Germanic.

At its base, English is a Germanic language. It has taken on a lot from the Celts that were there before them and the Romans and French.

Having tried out Google or Deepl translations of Russian into multiple languages, none of these have impressed me very much.

Regarding the actual question:

many cooking/potion quests require you to interrupt the cast bar at a specific point (usually around 70%)
    That sounds kinda familiar for that one too

That should be the solution :)

• Короче говоря я сам сделал квест, но ни как товарищ подсказывал на 70%, а на 20%, прервать варку и вуаля готово.

--------------------------------------------------------

In short, I did the quest myself, but not as my friend suggested 70%, but 20%, interrupt the cooking and voila it’s ready.

Места надо знать!!!