Posts by w942

Очередной затык. Три вида брони висят на крышах или деревьях. Как их снять - хз.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another plug. Three types of armor hang on roofs or trees. How to remove them - I don't know.

Доставить письма: Шадор, Ангрен, Кэлон и Эрин. Все сделал кроме Эрина. Где повелитель Эрина. В самом Эрине к нему не пускает данж. точек на карте нет, аддон Квест-лист ничего не показывает. Кто сталкивался, подскажите что делать??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deliver letters to: Shador, Angren, Kalon and Erin. I did everything except Erin. Where is the lord of Erin? In Erin itself the dungeon won't let him in. There are no points on the map, the Quest-List addon shows nothing. Who has encountered this, tell me what to do??

Проблема решилась. В Кризалии нашлись невыполненные квесты из-под дейлов или красных. Вылез Морок. и пошли квесты.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved. In Chrysalia, there were uncompleted quests from Dale or Red. Morok came out. and the quests started.

There are 2 quest chains that start in The Pig in a Pond. You missed one of them. You are high enough level that the quest markers don't appear over the NPCs. Look on the map and make sure in the settings that you don't have "Hide Low Level Quests" marked. If that doesn't solve it, put in a hel request through support. They can probably tell you what you missed.

Я уже писал, что в Даланисе есть Грифон и Могила семи богатырей. Все остальные кв сделаны - ничего не показывает. Настройки в порядке. Так что в Поддержку писать придется.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I already wrote that in Dalanis there is a Griffin and the Tomb of the Seven Knights. All other squares are done - nothing shows. Settings are fine. So you will have to write to Support.

Now go back to Titan's hill in Aotulia Volcano- find Mysterious Torrog. Run the Fractured Verge quest. Torrog will transport you to a dragon. The dragon quest will transport you to Thunderhoof hills and then give a quest for the Pig in a Pond. Have fun.

Дорогой мой. Эти квесты я сделал еще в прошлом году!:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear. I did these quests last year!:D

Спасибо. Все было убедительно. Меня действительно кто-то перенес через портал. В Далвнисе-Грифон и Гробница семи героев, в Ю. Лесу - Кучер, в С. Лесу - Гриф. Вулкан вроде весь пройден. Лимо - Вихрь и Занка. Земли гнева - Графу(сложный). Рыжие горы - Сардо. Терготен - нет квестов. Роразан - Вечный круг. Я - 100ка. В настройках - порядок.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. Everything was convincing. Someone actually transported me through the portal. In Dalvnis there is a Griffin and the Tomb of the Seven Heroes, in the South Forest there is a Coachman, in the North Forest there is a Griffin. The volcano seems to have been completely passed. Limo - Vortex and Zanka. Lands of Wrath - Count (difficult). Red Mountains - Sardo. Tergoten - no quests. Rorazan - Eternal circle. I am 100ka. The settings are in order.

You have to complete the main quest line to that point, then an NPC will smear a scent on you.

I wish I could do some quests! Look like that's it. In this location there is only an anthill and a platform (it doesn’t show it at all).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Знать бы какие я квесты не сделал! Вроде все. В этой локе нет только муравейника и платформы(там вообще не показывает).

Заданий там много, но как попасть не понятно. Говорят, что есть эликсир запаха. Но где он, у кого?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of tasks there, but it’s not clear how to get there. They say there is an elixir of smell. But where is it, who has it?

Вчера наконец-то все удалось. Оказывается нужно воткнуть ножницы. не вставая в круг. Тогда все получается и Кролин становится как-то посильнее. Далее идет еще один кв.

----------------------------------------------

Yesterday everything finally worked out. It turns out you need to stick the scissors in. without standing in a circle. Then everything works out and Krolin becomes somehow stronger. Next comes another square.

In the map options menu, you might have "Hide Low-level Quests" switched on.

Я понимаю, но опция выключена. Единственно что я отключил это ежедневки

------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand, but the option is disabled. The only thing I turned off was the daily logs

После нажатия "М" я вижу что на карте нет ни одного желтого "!". В титулах указано что титулы не получены. так как не вынолнены квесты. Так как посмотреть какие квесты не выполнены?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After pressing "M" I see that there is not a single yellow "!" on the map. The titles indicate that no titles have been received. because the quests were not completed. So how can you see which quests have not been completed?

Нам добрый дядя РоМ дал 50 шт карт Приведений, а что с ними делать не сказал. Кто-то говорит что на титул, но нет титулов никаких. Так что это?

---------------------------------------------

Good Uncle RoM gave us 50 Ghost cards, but didn’t tell us what to do with them. Some say it’s for a title, but there are no titles. So what is it?

Теперь костюм позволяет его(Кролина) прихлопнуть, но! Куда и когда втыкать ножницы...Если полностью убить, то появляется свечение с шестеренкой: оно дает жемчужину травы и квест не засчитывается. Может кто-нибудь подскажет как?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the suit allows him (Krolin) to be slammed, but! Where and when to stick the scissors... If you kill it completely, a glow with a gear appears: it gives a pearl of grass and the quest does not count. Can someone tell me how?

Короче говоря я сам сделал квест, но ни как товарищ подсказывал на 70%, а на 20%, прервать варку и вуаля готово.

--------------------------------------------------------

In short, I did the quest myself, but not as my friend suggested 70%, but 20%, interrupt the cooking and voila it’s ready.

[Трава Зизи] [Плотная скорлупа от страусиных яиц] [Золотая чешуйка]. Я их собирал и по 10 и по 20 и по 30 шт. Но! Котелок не варит. На выходе появляется Плохое зелье. Может что-то не так? Подскажите.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zizi Grass] [Dense Ostrich Egg Shell] [Golden Scale]. I collected them in 10, 20 and 30 pieces. But! The pot doesn't cook. The output is a Bad Potion. Maybe something is wrong? Tell.