New Worldboss - Location Blocks Questline?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • As per the info at Patch 7.4.0.2987 - Colorweave Festival - New Worldboss

I'd like to point out that this location is used during the main zone questline, and the location for this new boss could impede progress.

Most world bosses are in 'out of the way' locations, so questing players can proceed without being needlessly attacked.

Now, I'll admit to having not yet encountered the boss, so don't know if yellow or red...

• If yellow, this wouldn't be a problem as the questline can continue around her.
    • If red, she'll attack anyone coming near - even those who are just following the questline to get to the next zone.

Now, as I've said, I've not seen her yet, so I may be bleating on about nothing...

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• It only spawns wednesday 21:00.

Its red, but its quite quickly killed since most of the server is there to do so.

You dont need to worry, it does not interfere with any questing.

It doesnt have any other spawtimers for now, which might change. But your safe for now :p

• But your safe for now :p

I've been through there already but there will always be some that haven't.

Good to know she goes down easily enough, but eventually, folks will likely lose interest in her, and she would be better off as a Yellow mob to avoid blocking player progression.

Inferiority Complex - Original wearer of the Snow Combat Drum!

W/R/K, S/M/R, M/P/W, P/W/S since 2008 on Siochain // M/P/S & W/R/P on Osha

Everyone's name is better than mine! :(

• IGood to know she goes down easily enough, but eventually, folks will likely lose interest in her, and she would be better off as a Yellow mob to avoid blocking player progression.

A once a week spawn that drops a BiS item that I'm fairly certain I could solo. Big doubt it'll go unkilled for a LOOONG time

Even if that happened just like idk leave it alone? lol Just keep your distance it's not on any NPCs, its outside that area you need to go into for the quests

• Yea. The picture is a little bit missleading. It doesnt spawn inside the barrier but way outside. So you can just go around.

And idk, but no worldboss lives really long and none drop anything of real interest for high end players. I think you dont need to worry at all for that thing standing around all willy nilly.

• It never ceases to amaze me how people find problems where there are none. Take a look around, there are really so many things waiting for years that need to be changed, and you find fault with a mob that dozens of people are waiting for to appear, ready to attack it at the same second.