Posts by Bakken

only Is it enough to just raise your pet's aptitude?

Is it necessary to upgrade skills?

aptitude and loyalty are all that matters, skills/tp/training don't matter at all in the video you can see I use a completely brand new low level rune pet :P

Can anyone help with finding addon "White counts" ? All links I've found is already dead :/

I have white counts I'll try to upload it here

Files

huh coincidental timing but I just found a new afk method all the way to max.
    Will showcase in a video soon

skills.jpg

Dang that was fast. Pdef also nearly maxed out! Vid coming soon®

Any hope to see it in 2023? :S

yup getting more footage and editing some today. 2 jobs and I got sick as hell but better now!
    Also taking a while as it's not just this video there's gonna be quite a few of these. Hidden buffs for movement speed, cast speed, 60s invis(SS mini game is a joke with this lol), few other neat little things

got obs/mic all prepped and all the items I need for the first coming videos done today!

https://database.rom-welten.de…b=titleobject&guid=530061
    Zwerge haben ein paar mehr Quests und Titel. Nicht sehr viele, aber wie jeweils 10

i don't know where i am doing wrong but macros are not working

and what can i do to finally throw the silent seal to the boss ?

When copy/pasting macros there's often a weird bug where there's an invisible character at the end of every line after the 1st one.
    Select the end of every line after the first and backspace to see if deletes something instead of a character and if it does it'll fix the macro

silent seal is just /cast Silence

The start of my wl/m alt macro

/cast Surge of Awareness

/wait .1

/Script SpellTargetUnit()

works fine but I have the character zoomed in on their feet. If you do that also make sure they aren't standing on top of someone else as they will click the pet/character instead of cast spell.

Only 18k diamonds average per piece or 600$ x 15 pieces of gear. 270k dias total or 81 billion gold @300k.

9 grand, want a new car or some +30 gear? lol

(Thats also just plussing then you gotta tier and rune everything haha)

This is so insane now.

I would also like to add I have a couple of these sets and used them on several different classes but pretty much never use them anymore at all.

These were OP back like lv70 cap even lv80 but now you lose SOOOO much raw damage/crit/patk.... The only thing I use this set for anymore is Elemental Rampage on bosses under lv90.

They said earlier only lv55 cap.

It takes maybe 15 days not years to level a new character on a new account with no diamonds to 100 just going through the questline equipping what they give you... Closer to like 15 hours if you actually know what you are doing.
    They also said no wearing the blue gear from bags though which imo is the only thing going to cause real struggle.

I'm glad I'm in North America. It gives me a solid justification for not playing with such extreme restrictions.

You lost me on that one. What does location have anything to do with challenges or ironman modes?

It's just how some people play games. Megaman pea shooter only, Contra no deaths, Zelda no sword, speedruns in general

Been planning a similar thing for a while but solo only so I wont join you guys unfortunately.

Love to see it, who gives a Sismond about end game Pantheon when it's just copy pasted ZS/DL anyway?
    The best of the game is the earlier content without a doubt.

Skill #1 - Last Line of Defense
    Triggers automatically IF you are in shield form and under 30% 'When used' is bad wording.

Skill #2 - Energy Influx Strike
    Similar bad wording, it's just a normal attack. I think the 'charge rune' is some poorly translated reference to the crit effect